Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FabBecky's journey to Primal Fabulousness

Shop Now
    Thanks! I feel like I am doing well - and I feel smaller/thinner/tighter all over with almost no exercise - like my muscles are firming up all on their own. It is kind of weird, and I am guessing I will be able to see some serious muscle gains when I get serious and consistent with LHT.

I have not disappeared I am trying to read my way all the through the massive 15000+ post Leptin Reset thread as I feel tweaking my program to follow the Leptin Reset principles will help me. I am also reading Convict Conditioning and plan to use that as my LHT program - it is all body weight exercises, and my body is certainly a heavy thing to be lifted! :P Having my period has me up 4lbs this weekend. I know my eating stayed right on track, no sweets or cheats, so I know this is just hormones and water retention and I am confident that when I start school next week it will be at the lowest weight I have ever been while attending this college.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

Glad to see you are still on track! Keep at it - I think you will suprise yourself at your fabulousness!

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Glad to see you are still on track! Keep at it - I think you will suprise yourself at your fabulousness!
    Thanks! I am going to follow Dr. K's recommendation of buying an outfit that will fit when you are done... I am not sure of what size I would be - never been smaller than a 14 since high school - but I feel like a size 8 would be just about right for me. I am going to buy a really cute set of undies and a fantastic pair of jeans when I go shopping this month that will fit by this time next year. I feel so good about myself and this approach that I know I will not fail!

I month of virtually pure primal (one day of crummy cereal as there was literally no other food in the house) and my results have been really good - especially considering that I have not really worked out at all.

Area Measurements Change
    1/1/2012 2/1/2012
    Neck 14.25 14.25 0.00
    Chest 41.00 40.00 -1.00
    bust 44.00 44.00 0.00
    waist 40.25 39.25 -1.00
    hips 52.75 52.00 -0.75
    R. Bicep 15.00 14.75 -0.25
    L. Bicep 14.25 14.25 0.00
    R. Thigh 28.00 27.00 -1.00
    L. Thigh 27.75 27.00 -0.75
    R. Calf 17.00 16.25 -0.75
    L. Calf 17.00 16.50 -0.50

My weight started at 258 and flipped up and down a little but settled at 252.6 this morning, so a solid 6lbs down this month. At a rate of 6-10 pounds of fat a month I could reach my goal by the end of the year. I don't think it will all be easy, but I feel much better and have more energy than I have had in a long time. I have not reintroduced exercise just yet (Dr. K's leptin RX says no in the beginning) but can't wait until I do

Great Job so far!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Great Job so far!
    ^This. Excellent progress. woot woot

249.2!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! I was 250 when I got pregnant with my now 2.5yr old. I am now officially below "prepregnancy" weight - even if it did take me more than 3 years to get there... I am moving in the right direction, I feel good, I feel confident. I love the primal lifestyle

Yay! Progress is progress
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    Almost 3 more pounds down! 246.4 this morning. The last time I was this low was over 3 years ago. I am simply amazed with how good I feel about primal and myself and everything. I know this rapid loss will slow down, and considering I did not lose (or I gained) any weight the first 5 weeks on primal, the 13lbs I have lost since Christmas averages out to a reasonable 2lbs a week. If I can keep to that average for the rest of the year I will be so happy. Even if it slows down more than that I know I am making imporant strides to my health and wellbeing - and I am going to look HAWT nekkid pretty durn soon!