I am on a journey to health and well being and happiness. I turn 35 November, 2012 and have spent the last 30 years overweight-obese, unhealthy, unhappy, and un-fabulous. I have a wonderful family - mostly supportive, sometimes a bit sabotage-y, you know how it goes.

I need to be healthy, I am tired of being tired and unhappy and 100lbs over weight. I want to play with my boys and have energy to add to my family - I really want more kids, but I refuse to have another unhealthy pregnancy. I want to look hot - I've never really accomplished that. And I want to be strong.

I am dragging my boys on the journey with me. It has been an adjustment for my 4yr old - he has asked for bread every day this week, but he ate his weight in grain free pancakes made from dried shredded coconut and walnut meal! I didn't even add syrup or honey, just really good pastured butter. It was the only night this week he said he was full after dinner - he has thus far refused to eat most of the primal food. However my 2yr old think primal is the best thing that ever happened to him

I have about 100lbs of scale weight to lose and would love to reveal the muscles I know I have hiding under this flab. I have also "discovered" running in the last 6 months - I know it is against Mark's primal directives but I love running. It makes me happy, and I would like to start running more races - I ran a 5K in October and want to tackle some 1/2s and Marathons next.

I will update my journey here and on my blog From Flab to Fab.