Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sun damaged skin... page 3

Grizz is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by thaijinx View Post
    I've been having 30 minutes of sun exposure every day, since starting Paleo and loving it.

Reestablishing my love of the sun, and enjoying the warmth of it on my skin has been great. Except... I KNOW I am getting sun damage. Not so much worried about melanoma, and I've always refused to wear chemical-laden sun-screen, but for the past few months have been watching this massive age spot (liver spot) appearing, and darkening, in all it's ugly glory!

So, just back from having had a huge brown ugliness removed by laser. in a bit of pain now, I have to say, and the smell of my own burning flesh... well, that's another reason not to get any more!

The dr. doing the procedure said I should wear sunscreen... I said, no way. She said, I could get more of these ugly spots if I didn't.

Here's my question, does eating Paleo help protect the skin from sun damage as well as skin cancer? Or, am I really gonna get more of them getting my daily dose of Vit D?
    Thaijinx
    The easy & natural way to get rid of sun spots, moles, skin lesions and warts is to simply paint them with Lugols Liquid Iodine, available at Amazon.Com
    Thread: Iodine And Age Spots (maybe) at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (ThreadID: 927040)

Also iodine with required supplements cures Fibrocystic Breasts, PCOS, Endometriosis, cysts & hypothyroid. Details here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references
    One of our members at the Iodine group just today reports being cured of Endometriosis.

Grizz

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Stop it, Grizz. No, actually - from now on, every time you post an asinine snake oil thread, I'm going to post about my latest informational explorations, or a recent fanciful attachment I've developed.

I saw the birds in my front yard a few days ago, and they were beautiful black crows. Then, the next day, I came across a dead baby crow. I was disheartened at the sight, but it got me thinking about nabbing a baby crow for a pet. So I did a little Googling and found out that it's illegal to have crows as pets because some populations are migratory. So I'd have to be sneaky about it if I even toyed at all with a crow for kicks. Turns out there's all sorts of different crow populations and subspecies all over the place! I even saw a raven the other day out my window and really thought about coaxing it toward some food, to tame it. So now, almost every chance I get, I'm reading about crows on the internet. It's a passing passion, much like YOUR IDIOTIC IODINE FANTASY.

Next time I see your face, you get to hear about my newly adopted disabled goldfish and his deformed mouth...

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

billp is offline Senior Member
    LOL. Really did laugh out loud

Although I would definitely try painting and liver spots with liquid iodine if I had any. Or warts.

RenegadeRN is offline Member
    @ Knifegill
    DANG!! censor much? Lol.
    On breaking out of the healthcare box..."Box? What box? Take cover, it's gonna get ugly... "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123