Thread: Newest newbie here! page

Silver is offline Junior Member

Newest newbie here!

Primal Fuel
    I just registered and this is my first post. I'm not really comfortable "putting myself out there" in cyber space, but if it keeps me on track then it's worth a shot. I've been playing with going primal for six months now, just couldn't seem to make the total commitment. My goal is just to be healthiest and fittest version of me. I'm very healthy, but I know I can do better. I'm a 53 yo woman who could lose about 15-20 lb - tho according to my husband I'm still "smokin' hot!" I don't want to develop any age related illnesses. I want to die healthy, if you know what I mean. I found Whole30 the other day and decided to give that a try. Today is day 4 for me. I've been 100% compliant. I do better jumping in the deep end rather than wading in from the shallows. I haven't seen a lot of posts from women my age - hope that is an oversight. I'm really hoping going fully primal and cutting out all of the crap in my diet will help alleviate menopausal symptoms - hot flashes are the worst!! I think joining in these forum posts will help keep me accountable for the lifestyle choices I make from here on out. Wish me luck!!

valeo44 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Silver I too, am new to this site today after several months of reading and learning from Mark and all the great members here.
    You can do it! What a great way to start 2012... All the best!