Thread: Greetings from Grok and GF in rainy northwest=) page

ancestral_stars is offline Junior Member

Wink Greetings from Grok and GF in rainy northwest=)

Primal Fuel
    We are on what feels like a constant journey to better health. He has been doing low carb for years and it was the only thing that worked for weight loss. I am a recent addition to the paleo/primal way of thinking. I only recently realized that I am a celiac. After many many years of warning signs and downright suffering ....

Well now both of us are just trying to be healthy. I have read much about diet/health but have been impressed by little. Until I read about this lifestyle. This just makes *sense*. It isn't about weight loss as much as optimal health. Ive always believed in a 'backyard" diet. I grew up in the country and spent many a summer eating out of the backyard and being active in the way our bodies are made for.

But.. there are still questions. Still things that I am not confident about and guidance and well..community would be appreciated. So greetings=)

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Ask away. And good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.