Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: My Primal Challenge page 13

dave155 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Hows it all going?
    Hi Ayla! I'm cruising along. I gained a couple pounds during spring break vacation in San Diego. I gave myself a pass to eat just about anything. I'm not sure why....

Funny thing, after eating a large breakfast Sunday which included pancakes I was stuffed, but didn't crash. I wasn't hungry for a long time after. In fact I didn't eat again until lunch Monday. That's over 24hrs! I don't know if I've ever gone that long without eating in my life!

The good news is since I wasn't lethargic after the meal and my body wasn't crying out for food several hours later, I must not have done too much damage.

I'm back to primal again (with the exception of chocolate and wine. Can't seem to ditch them...) so should be back where I was next week.
    Start Date 1/1/12

SW 176
    CW 163
    GW 155

My Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45618.html

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Did you feel like crap after eating non-primal stuff?
    I ate a bit last week and felt awful and I still do a little. But getting back into it.
    Did you do CrossFit while you were away?
    We did 1RM for strict press last night, and I managed 37 kg, so pretty happy with that, 3 weeks ago it was 33 kg.

At the end I did feel bad. It took a few days to hit me. My downfall is sugar. I love bread, but don't crave it. So when I'm bad it's mostly sweets and chocolate. I had a fluffy sourdough sandwich at the airport coming home then pancakes for breakfast the next morning. I think that's what made me feel bad.

I've never been to crossfit so am not familiar with the routines. If I ever join a fitness center, it will be a crossfit for sure. Your gains are impressive no matter the exercise though! The only exercise I got was biking on the beach, walking the zoo and playing in the pool with the kids...

I definately have to get back on track with exercise!

I visited your blog, but your last post refers to another which requires registeration before visiting?
    Start Date 1/1/12

SW 176
    CW 163
    GW 155

My Journal

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    oh sorry about that, I post on Tumblr now, I think you do have to sign up to see, but its a great place
    Oh so you are doing WODs at home?
    Last night was a tough workout but my first Rx'd one!

You can do crossfit from home? Do you do their workouts everyday? Don't you need special equipment? OK, I'm going to spend some time on their website. I've been there for recipes before and have seen some of the exercises they do, but everyone associated talks in code, WOD, Rx'd, 1rm, etc..I need to figure out what the deal is

I need to get moving again anyway. I've still been feeling funky and have been taking it easy, but just found out it might be something other than my terrible diet last week. My 6yr old has been complaining that his stomach hurts. The last time we sent him to school like that, he tossed his cookies in front of everyone so we kept hime home today. When I told his teacher he wasn't coming in, she said several kids in his class have reported the same symptoms since returning from spring break. Maybe it's a bug and I have it too. My stomach has been acting up and I almost never have any problems like that..
    Start Date 1/1/12

SW 176
    CW 163
    GW 155

My Journal

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213