Thread: Questions from a New Member page

LeNeen is offline Junior Member

Questions from a New Member

Shop Now
    Good day,

I had a gastric bypass several years ago but have not been able to shed that "last 20 pounds." I ran across this website last week and have just purchased the 21-Day Total Body Transformation. However, last week I started trying to detach myself from all grain carbohydrates--particularly bread--and eat more fat. (I scared myself when I had two WHOLE EGGS for breakfast, instead of the egg whites with half of one yolk...)

I cannot believe it, but I have lost about 6 pounds. I'm going to assume that this was water weight; however, I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else when they first started this. I look forward to any feedback. I'm also looking forward to getting the book! Thanks!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    When I started I lost about 2-3 pounds per week until I plateaued at 175. Once my back is feeling better I want to re-introduce exercise and sprints to start shedding some more weight.

I think the more a person has to lose, the quicker it comes off.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeNeen View Post
    Good day,

I had a gastric bypass several years ago but have not been able to shed that "last 20 pounds." I ran across this website last week and have just purchased the 21-Day Total Body Transformation. However, last week I started trying to detach myself from all grain carbohydrates--particularly bread--and eat more fat. (I scared myself when I had two WHOLE EGGS for breakfast, instead of the egg whites with half of one yolk...)

I cannot believe it, but I have lost about 6 pounds. I'm going to assume that this was water weight; however, I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else when they first started this. I look forward to any feedback. I'm also looking forward to getting the book! Thanks!
    Read the amazing entries here:
    Wheat Belly | Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight

Modern Frankenstein Wheat should be outlawed.

Grizz

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    Yes, water weight. It is extremely common when starting a low carb diet.

LeNeen is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Thanks for the responses, everyone!