Thread: New-found Grok page

arod2008 is offline Junior Member

New-found Grok

Primal Fuel
    Hello my name is Alejandro, I have been physically active all my life starting at a young age practicing Olympic TaeKwonDo, after HS I started the crossfit regimen, I lost 40 pounds and right now i sit at a solid 195, well not so solid (reason im here lol) I want to improve myself, any questions or pointers please dont hesitate to ask or tell. BTW how does that forum journal work and how to i get it going?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Alejandro! Journals are a place to be accountable to yourself about eating, exercise, sleep and other primal issues. Write whatever seems important to you. If you have questions, though, I'd ask them in another forum, whichever one seems relevant.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.