Thread: Does foods like cheese, yogurt and double-cream increase bodyfat? page

MrRoberts is offline Member

Does foods like cheese, yogurt and double-cream increase bodyfat?

Shop Now
    I don't seem to have a 6-pack any-more when I added cheese, yoghurt and double cream into my diet. I used to have a 6 - 6.5% body-fat 2 months ago and now, it is increased to 8.9%. I seem to have more cold often maybe due to dairy?

I normally eat 3 - 4 eggs cooked in butter, 2 - 3 black pudding and a grapefruit for breakfast. Chicken thighs, avocado and some strawberries for lunch. Dinner could be a steak, fish or pork with vegetables.

I drink plenty of water, herb teas and sometimes, organic coffee with breakfast.

I do Strong-lift 3 x weekly and no cardio. I do swimmimg and bike riding on weekend.

Does dairy gives you a less chance of getting a 6-pack and getting more colds?

I remember Mark Sisson wasn't a fan of eating too much dairy and it is that why?

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    Some people don't react well to dairy-experiment and see what works for you. The cold could just be you getting conjested from it, drop it for a few weeks and see what happens.
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

MrRoberts is offline Member
    How come butter is okay, but not cheese or yogurt?

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    You might be lactose intolerent- that shows up in most milk products, but not butter. Also- it may be modern dairy that is the issue. I know I eat too much of it and it doesn't do me any favors. However, when I was snarfing raw cream and raw cheeses, I was fine.

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    6 to 6.5 is shredded. That's close to BB show BF levels. I find it hard to believe at 8-9 you aren't showing abs. Are those BF measurements right?

Most people find it pretty difficult to maintain that low of a BF and that low isn't required for a six pack. I know everyone is different but something doesn't add up. Sounds to me like you were around 10-11 and jumped up to teens from excess calories.
    Last edited by Fernaldo; 01-04-2012 at 09:33 PM.