Thread: A greeting from Sweden page

Finnvid is offline Junior Member

A greeting from Sweden

Primal Fuel
    Hello there all you primal predators!

First of all I want to say that English is not my first language so spelling and grammatical errors may occur. ☺

I’m a young badass Viking (not really ) from Sweden that’s been interested in all kinds of physical activities, nutrition and health since the tender age of 8 when I started with gymnastics. I'm 23 today and over the years I've experimented allot with different training approaches, diets and meal plans until I found out about the Paleo diet and then the ways of Primal blueprint. And that, I can honestly say, changed my life and brought me to the best shape I've ever been in my life.

Okay now it’s gonna get pretty personal… bear with me…

A little over 2 years ago I went trough something that made my life turn up side down and threw me into to a violent depression... something I never thought would happen to me… and with my mental health dragged down to the bottom my physical health followed...

The last two years has been a complete hell to be honest and I've really come in contact with the darkest parts of my mind, but - and there really is a big BUT here (you get it? ) - through different methods I succeeded to conquer my depression and just a couple of month ago was finally able to quit the anti-depressives I relied on to have some kind of positive feelings towards life, and have started to take my life back!

So with my mental health at least 95% back to the state it used to be in, I’m gonna get back those 5% and my body back to the level of fitness it used to be in!

So if you want to follow me the last couple of miles on my journey back to life check out my Journal here on the forum all the help I can get is much appreciated!

brachiate is offline Senior Member
    You'll do well, you have the attitude!
    The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
    (Lily Tomlin)

I take life easier than almost anyone I know, but when I exercise I do it as though my life depends on it (which it does).
    (Arthur De Vany)

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Hello Finnvid, and I wish you good luck in achieving your goals. :-)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Finnvid is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks guys for your supporting words! I'm really looking forward to start this thing =)