Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Slow Movement Challenge page 40

Meegeek is offline Senior Member
    Haven't posted in awhile, but blew through 500 this month (YTD @ 526). Will add another 8 km today, with walk at lunch and then home from work. Need to walk more during the weekends though, developing some bad habits there.
    "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that ... you find someone to carry you."

Onward....my primal journal
    2012 Slow Movement Challenge: My distance so far = 665 kM

My Map My Tracks Profile

kahiba is offline Senior Member
    8km today. I'll have to do better for the next half of the year to make 1000.
    Original Goal: To lose weight. Achieved in March 2010
    Long Term Goals: To continue using Primal guidlines to improve fitness and health. To share the Primal message.

The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible - Judith Regan

Another 8km today.
    Long Term Goals: To continue using Primal guidlines to improve fitness and health. To share the Primal message.

The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible - Judith Regan

ELizabeth826 is online now Senior Member
    A foot injury held me back a bit in June, so I'll try to pick up the pace in July. But I'm pleased to see that even after a slowish month, I'm on track at the half way point for the year!
    June: 45mi or 72km
    YTD: 367mi or 590km
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Only managed 3km today due to multiple appointments and having to chop wood for the fire for the next two nights. We had our first real frost yesterday morning so a warm room to get up to is very nice.

8km yesterday afternoon.

8km yesterday and another 8km today.

Is anyone out there?

Hmmm. It seems like I'm the only one still doing this. I'll give it another week to see if anyone else posts.

ELizabeth826 is online now Senior Member
    I'm here. It's just that I really only update my stats once a month. But for the record, I've walked about 32miles so far in July.

I don't know where everyone else went....
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    408 km as of Friday. I've made good progress during the past couple of months, through taking almost every opportunity to go for a walk when it is not pissing down with rain. Ah well, the diverted jet stream certainly adds to the challenge. Such a shame this is set to rain on our imminent Olympic Parade.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Turnstone is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am still walking! Not that much as in April and May, and not so much during the week, but I try to keep my weekly walking in the 20 kms range. I update my signature after almost every walk, so you can follow my progress there.

I am preparing for a multi-day-hike in northern Sweden in August. So much of my walking now is with a 10 kg backpack. Amazing how much harder it is this way!

Just hit the 800 kms last weekend!

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast