Thread: New and questions page

YWA
    YWA is offline Junior Member

New and questions

Primal Fuel
    Hi all, Me and my husband are on our 6th day and trying to adapt.
    Not having cereal in the morning or a sandwich at lunch was hard but getting used to it now.
    Question on snacking, how much fruit is ok? are Pistachio nuts ok?
    How much meat at dinner time is acceptable and any good ideas for sweet treats?
    Thanks

StaspnotCap is offline Junior Member

I am looking for a good guy here !

I am looking for is a handsome guy! I am now free, and as soon as I want to take revenge on his former ... : ( There rarely, if what I write on ?????? ?????? - ??? ??? ???? ? ????? + ?????????? ?? ????! - will be waiting ! ICQ or write!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry about the troll!

Try to eat enough fat and protein at meals so you don't feel a need to snack. (I do snack some, usually a few nuts.) As for fruit, it is hard to answer without knowing more about you. Are you trying to lose fat? Do you have high blood sugar? The primal answer is to eat a few berries. I have to avoid those to keep from developing kidney stones. I eat apples and (non-primal) bananas. Find out what works for you. I did a search of MDA for pistachios but didn't find. They are not ones that Mark typically recommends.

Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.