Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Writing on the Cave Wall - Cave Woman's Journal page 15

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    While I have not posted in a long while, I still lean towards Primal and it is still working. The 21 Day Challenge is just what I needed to get more involved. I've been on the road so much with too much beer and ice cream and too little exercise. I still walk regularly, but the body weight exercises and sprinting have been non-existent. Still, I am losing weight and look pretty good. No photos yet, though.

I made a wonderful zucchini, egg, and parmesan pizza crust the other night. I got it off this site. It was fabulous. The Cave Man thought it was too eggy, but once the toppings were on it was perfect! We could pick it up and fold it like a good thin crust pizza. Yum!
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

I love this! I think it fits in well with MDA
    Universe contract.jpg
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

I just found tons of paleo boards on Pinterest with so many amazing recipes! The photos are great and will make searching for recipes so much more fun. Pinterest / Search results for paleo

It's great to post things here as a reminder.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

Oohh! Lots for Primal, too! Pinterest / Search results for primal
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Pinterest is great!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

I have a bit of a cold from all the forest fire smoke that's been dirtying our air for many weeks. There was a good thread on what to do for a cold that was full of reminders. Coconut oil, vitamins D & C, hot showers & baths, rest, chicken soup (just got it our of the freezer), homeopathics.

On to the shower and then a lat breakfast of lots of bacon and eggs! I'll be working today, but I think I'll forgo the camping trip this weekend. If nothing else, my hacking would keep the Caveman up all night.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

Hope the cold is better now .

Thanks, Candy! I'm much better now. I went on my 4 mile walk today and only had to stop once to hack out a lung Unfortunately, the Caveman is really sick now. He groans like a cave bear when he is sick. He'll be ok.

Tomorrow I may be up to lifting heavy things, and the next day I hope to sprint. We shall see.

I hope you are well and pain free. I wish my friend with fibromyalgia was interested in changing her diet. I would send her to your journal for inspiration.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

Not exactly pain free today it'll take some rest to fix my back, but at least I know what caused it this time . It's sad though that so many people rather stay ill then changing their lifestyle, I have some friends too who would rather wait for a 'cure' ( read pill) , while the cure is just in front of them!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So true! Sorry about today's pain. Hope it moves on quickly.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415