Thread: Good afternoon from windy wet Scotland... page

badly_dubbed is offline Senior Member

Good afternoon from windy wet Scotland...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi folks,

my names David and im not all that new to eating right, over the course of 2years ive dropped from 21st to around 12, which is where im at today (while eating grains and carbs) but have noticed fat loss has properly stopped at around 15% BW.

heres a before/after of me from 2years ago untill about 6months ago

Im not new to low carb and have experimented with keto a few times with good results, untill xmas and new year hit. now its 2012 its time to go primal 100%. I also regularly IF, from periods of 16-36hours which i find help curb eating habits alot!

while doing keto (under20g carbs) i felt amazing, but with my passion for olympic lifting i often got tired fast and lifts would stall slightly untill i did a refeed.

Im hoping on 100% primal, there will be sufficient carbs to keep me from stalling on lifts....i think there will be

been 100% since the turn of new year and stopped drinking right on the bells and had a primal new years day lunch and so on, all going good so far even though its only day 3 of the rest of my life

hoping to drop around 5-8% fat, im in no rush, ive got all the time in the world to do so.

David
    Last edited by badly_dubbed; 01-03-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    Best wishes in your goals and thanks for the morning eye candy !!!
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

primalsun is offline Member
    Welcome and great job!! Also, for all the Americans here: 21 stones = 294 lbs, 12 stones = 168 lbs. Damn 126 lbs lost!

badly_dubbed is offline Senior Member
    thanks folks! yea been a long time to loose that though and it didnt just happen overnight!

feel great for it though