Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Primal Journal...Stop_hammertime. page 11

stop_hammertime Guest

That is what happened to my niece. They named her Violet, not totally obscure but not really popular either. Then Ben Affleck and Jenifer Garner named their daughter Violet and now it is extremely common. Oh well, it suits her beautifully.

hippie_mama is offline Member

The boy is Ryvre (pronounced 'river;' i thought i could avoid the 'is he named after River Phoenix?' questions by changing the spelling, but nope; in hindsight i should have kept it simple) and the girls are Willow and Ember.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Cool! I like flowery or manly names for girls, I dont know why. Its a strange contadiction. Like Iris or James, lol.

Boys, heck I dunno. Im not having kids for like 50* more years so I have a while to think about it.

*Okay maybe like 7-9 years, if at all.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

LOL I love that we got confused... that cracks me up! Tim even knows me... he is my facebook friend and a local cave man and still... oh well.

You will see progress soon enough hon, I am sure of it! You have lost a lot of lbs and I have lost hardly any so I suppose it is a trade off.

I will post more pics soon... I am thinking of taking a pic of me in a "going out" outfit so you guys can see how I look when I am not half naked... then again...

Anyways, keep on trucking, I need to eat more yummy food, just not doing much cooking these days. Eggs and Bacon are my staple foods! (i love em)

About baby names... I have a TON picked out... but it all depends on a future partner and their choices. FOR SURE I don't want to name my kids after boring common names, but I don't want them to get made fun of for having odd names or bad initials either... we shall see.

I really like the names Emory and Abygale.

Anyways enough hi-jacking! Keep on truckin my friend.

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

stop_hammertime Guest

Ok, here is the deal. I am not going anywhere, MDA will still be a place I visit daily but I do not want to keep a journal any more. 1. Its a pain in the ass and I am lazy and 2. I am pretty much doing Atkins right now, not primal. I am %100 certain I want to be all PB by the end of the year....but right now I am doing well eating meat and cheese and fat and I am a place (geographically and financially) where organic stuff is not a possibility.

I want, in the beginning, to have sugar free jello or a diet coke if I feel like it. I am making a transition and for right now my Primal is weak. I will slowly transition out the bad stuff and transition in the good stuff, but I am happy doing what I am doing now. I will continue to post the hell out of other threads tho....

Hey, i totally hear ya. You have to do what you have to do to keep it manageable and yourself sane. I'm there right now, having reintroduced grains to my diet--not lots, but maybe a standard 1-cup serving once a day. There are worse things, and i didn't eat half the box of graham crackers like i might have in the past. I think there's a lot to be said about taking breaks from things too. Step back, look at it a bit from the outside, and reassess.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member

Don't leave forever tho. I get not posting, and I get the struggle, and I get doing what is healthiest for you... don't leave tho

Your friend,

Manda

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ***hopes to summon her back by posting a comment here!***

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011