Thread: So Grumpy! page

amandalw1 is offline Junior Member

So Grumpy!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been dabbling in primal eating for about a year. Over the past 12 months I've lost almost 20 lbs. It's been very on again off again, with sometime months of SAD eating between getting back on the program. I ate a lot of crap over Christmas. I felt awful, so the day after Christmas I made a 30 day commitment to strict primal eating. Breaking the sugar addiction has been my biggest challenge over the past year, which is why I feel like I need to be really strict, if I let even a little in, it's all over for me. So today is day 7. And I'm acting like a complete b*tch. I'm grumpy and moody and impatient. I had a couple of days of headaches earlier this week which I chalked up to low carb flu. I'm eating 2-3 pieces of fruit a day, and I'm eating sweet potatoes once or twice a week. But I keep reading about this boundless energy and euphoria, and I'm wondering where it is. I really believe in this way of eating, but as of right now I'm still really missing my sugar and bread. Please tell me it gets better and I won't be b*tchy for the rest of my life!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    it will I swear It can take a few weeks but you will get there Some even longer, depending on the damage.
    You may find fruit has the same affect as the other sugars you were eating though

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Move over.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!