Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rasputina's Log O' Progress page 9

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    Um, can I be invited to you fun filled forum?
    I am sending you a private message.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Bye and hope you find what you were looking for. Some are still supportive here and others are just over it. In Kruse defense though, I must say that many cravings I used to have for alchohol (or what have you) have all but gone since following his reset protocol, so whether you can understand it all or not, there is something going on here. Again - I wish the best to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Bye and hope you find what you were looking for. Some are still supportive here and others are just over it. In Kruse defense though, I must say that many cravings I used to have for alchohol (or what have you) have all but gone since following his reset protocol, so whether you can understand it all or not, there is something going on here. Again - I wish the best to you!
    Goodbye, Mud Flinger! I am hanging on here for a bit, just until my friends that have PM'd me can get responses about this other forum. I am glad you have had success with heavy protein in the mornings, three meals and no snacking, lots of sleep (did I get that right?). There is much more to Dr. Kruse than meets the eye, if one searches for it, but, you know. I am one of those who are really just over it. Sad, really, because there are some great folks on here with great advice, and I admire Sisson, but it's just become way too cliquish and weird for me. Cheers to your health, Mud Flinger! Perhaps we shall meet again in cyberspace

I am back. Hopefully, the forum is all better now. I am eating more veg, less meat/fat/cheese/beer is rarely enjoyed.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Yaaaaaaaaay! I was just thinking of your fine face.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

I love you, me2, I just couldn't stay away from you!!!

Woke up with the dreaded brain-fog problem. Yesterday, I was driving and must've just "spaced out" and drove into a curb (no, I hadn't been drinking). It really shook me up and I don't trust myself to drive. I've had these weird fugue states off and on for years. Poor memory and recently quick, stabbing headaches, like needles in the back of my head. It sucks. I wanted to go hiking today. Maybe I'll try a nap. Once we get health insurance again, I can go see a doc.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    That is no fun. I know that brain fog can be a symptom of gut dysbiosis. I found this thread with some more info about brain fog. Good luck!
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    That is no fun. I know that brain fog can be a symptom of gut dysbiosis. I found this thread with some more info about brain fog. Good luck!
    Thanks for that link, Me2. I think my years of drinking heavily, in combo with gluten issues, has certainly taken a toll on me. There are only a few rare days when I feel totally clear and "normal."

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Twas yet another gloomy day here. One thing that did brighten it up is that my artwork was published in a magazine and it got an awesome reception from my friends and co-workers (most of who didn't know I was an artist). It inspires me to keep going with my art, even though, this recent brain fog has been preventing me from doing stellar work. I start my second job tomorrow and hope I can muster the cheeriness it is going to require to work all day and well into the evening!
    Tonight's dinner will be pork asado with chimichurri sauce

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789