Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasputina's Log O' Progress page 2

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    !!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:51 PM.

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:51 PM.

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:52 PM.

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:54 PM.

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Where the heck do you live? That sounds CRAZY. You should be so proud of being off the beers! It is awesome that you are experiencing such awesome early success.

Here's what helps me:
    meditation & breathing
    staying away from bars & boozy friends
    substitution (eating fruit or nuts instead)
    time

Like I said I am not all the way fixed but I am WAY better. I haven't been naughty in months.

When/what/where are you modeling your lovely lady lumps?
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    3 hours of sleep, good jam session, though. Was up most of the night laughing at the earnestness of posters in the Ron Paul thread. I posted some blah, blah, serious theoretical political crap and they all ran to it like rats to a cheese trap. VOTE DALEK. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Ah, silly humans
    Ah, a self confessed troll

Good move getting off the booze too. My drinking was very much of the self destructive kind, I lived & worked with guys who wouldn't get out of bed until they'd cracked open their first beer (even for the 7am shift start!), so I never really saw myself as having a drink problem. I just drank, a lot, got drunk & passed out, no problem

It took a big wake up call and a change of life for me to knock it on the head. Now I still drink occasionally, but only 1 or 3 and haven't been drunk for a few years. I've got a good friend who's just started AA last week and she says that it's good for her, not sure I would have gone even if I'd known about it back then.

One of my squadron tried killing himself one night when he was drunk and got sent on a basket weaving course for a month to get his drinking under control. At the end of the month they had a group piss up to celebrate... I shit you not. But that's the army for you
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

!!!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-20-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Yep, though it's been years since I read it. Have been meaning to add it to my collection, along with Huxley's A Brave New World.
    It may just be the way I'm reading you but your writing sounds like you're from the UK (if that makes any sense at all ), apart from the refs to swat and cops..
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast