So although I have been primal for about a year I decided it was time to start a journal and get serious! LOL. I did start a journal about a year ago and never stuck to it, partly because I suppose I didn't think I had anything much to say and nobody seemed interested, so will see how I go this time as I really need the advice and support.

I got a little caught up the last couple of months because since beginning this journey a year ago I actually gained 3kgs which I was not happy about so I kept dithering around, lost focus, wasn't sure of the direction I was taking and was also getting sick and tired of the gym. I have 2 boys under 5 so really needed the gym so I could exercise in peace and quiet, however the last few months I have been doing some at home and this last week because the gym creche was closed I managed to get in some good workouts at home. My membership is up for renewal so I really need to think whether its worth me joining or whether I can keep it up at home. I'm sort of one of those people that thinks more is better and I also need a plan, I really don't like waking up and thinking ok I got to do something today what shall I do LOL, however this last week my workouts have averaged about 30mins each day so really looking for something that is shorter but will get me benefits (I'm really not into a 10 min workout though)

Everyday Paleo actually now has a fitness site so am thinking of joining that aslong as those workouts I can do from home.

A bit about me, I have 2 boys aged 3 and 4, I'm 165cm and weight 55.9kgs but my happy weight is 53.5kg! I'm into health and fitness and always will be. I'm a stay at home mum and live in Australia. I love this forum and need to get my fix everyday. I read alot of the journals which really motivate and inspire me.

What do I really want to achieve?
1. Not to gain weight but will be happy to stay where I am at but just want to get more ripped.
2. Completley happy with the top half of me but would love to reduce that damn cellulite and lean my legs out, being a woman that has always been my trouble area. Even though I am a clean eater and avid exerciser I have never been able to shift any weight from my legs.
3. Just to learn to be happy and not think about food all the time

Anyway morning started off well, didn't want eggs so had a smoothie made with 1 egg, 2 TBSP greek yoghurt, 1 cup water, 2 TBSP shredded coconut, 1 TBSP nut butter and 1/2 banana. This made me feel great, took kids to the park did some sprints (only about 5 mins worth but it was unplanned and it is my day off) and walked slowly with them around the lake.

Lunch will be a salad with protein of some sort or maybe an avacado stuffed with tuna and the plan for dinner is the everyday paleo pizza. I may even have a mango somewhere along the line!