Thread: Uh, hey! page

Jett Airliner is offline Junior Member

Uh, hey!

Shop Now
    I'm Jett. I'm seventeen, live in West Texas. And I'm doing my best to be primal. Parents don't exactly want to join in (though they would certainly benefit), so it can be tough, food-wise at least. Luckily I can still train primally, and I incorporate IF often. A friend of mine recently asked me if I even have any fat on my body, so the past three or four months of semi-primal living has obviously had a tremendous impact. I basically live on omelettes and vegetables, since that's all so quick and easy to make, plus my parents will buy it. Hard to find lots of good vegetables, I really like branching out my tastes, but for the most part I get broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. Not a bad deal.

Rambling aside, I'm really interested in primal living because I am a candidate for the US Naval Academy. Always been fairly weak, unathletic, et cetera, but the past few months I have exploded in strength and speed, just with sprints and bodyweight exercise (went from no pullups, handful of pushups, almost a ten-minute mile to five or six pullups, dozens of pushups - which are still a surprising weak point - and a 7 minute mile). Trying to convert my friends, especially now that I have a membership to the gym at their university and we'll be exercising a lot together.

So, yeah. A big introduction. Figured I've read the blog long enough, might as well pop into the forums.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Jett. Good luck with primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Keep working at it. When are you submitting your packet for the academy?

Jett Airliner is offline Junior Member
    I'm finished with the application, just waiting to hear from my Congressman and then the Academy itself.