I've been toying with the idea of going Primal/Paleo for a while and I've decided with 2012 round the corner I may as well stop fannying about and go for it!
I'm pretty lost however on where to start. How many meals/snacks a days and quantities of food in each meal/snack. Could someone help please
Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!notontherug:
the buttstuff...never interested.
My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html
1. Take "before" pictures. Lots of them.
2. Eliminate sugar and grains from your diet immediately.
3. Start reading and learning: Primal Blueprint 101 | Mark's Daily Apple
4. Adopt other aspects of the PB as you learn/are ready for.
5. Take pictures during your transition.
6. Start saving money to buy new, smaller, clothing.
7. Take more pictures.
8. Enjoy your new life.
9. Post your before and after pics in this thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread6138.html
You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!
After you order the book, look at the top of this page. Click on the button that says "Start Here". Read. Read again.
Ancestral Health Info
I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.
Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.