I am thrilled this is working for you !
Yes the Dr. Brownstein protocol calls for he following:
- - ˝ tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
- - - If the sea salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
- - 200 mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
- - 400 mg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
- - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred - do not take with iodine
- - ATP Cofactors caplet contains both 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio. Take 1/2 caplet with iodine up to 25mg, then one caplet for each 50 mg iodine,
In addition, the following:
* In addition to the daily ˝ teaspoon of natural sea salt taken with vitamins every day, if severe detox symptoms occur, we should also do the Salt Loading Protocol “Salt Flush.”
˝ tsp of Natural Sea Salt is dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water, followed immediately with 12-16 oz pure water. Repeat every 30-45 minutes until copious urination begins.
* Repeat each day for up to 3 days if required to clear detox symptoms
* or go back to a lower dose that was problem free and pulse dose.
* Why the salt flush ? ?
Pulse Dosing to clear the kidneys
Pulse dosing of iodine has often helped our participants with detox symptoms: taking a 48 hour break from iodine supplementation as needed seems to enhance the kidneys' ability to excrete bromide and other toxins.
Complete details here:
PS) BEWARE OF FLUORIDATED SALT ! Read the labels.
The powers that be are not content fluoridating water, toothpaste, bottled water, baby water, and a slew of priducts. Now they are adding fluoride to salt.
A Pinch of Fluoride in Salt?
PS) You ( and other members ) can reach me for further questions at my new address at the Curezone.
Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 265, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:
I am no longer posting research here at MDA.