Page 406 of 415 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 406

Grizz is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Grizz, I'd like to go to Curezone, but that format is awful. And I clicked on the Alternative Layout - it's better, but still weird. Do we just have to put up with it that way, or am I missing something?
    Owl,
    We quickly get used to the Curezone Format, which is superior in every way to the Marks Daily Apple format. Trust me, you will grow to love it.

Each new thread subject starts in the leftmost column. As each new reply comes into the thread, the column shifts to the right. This makes it extremely easy to skip over threads we are not interested in, or to jump into the middle of a thread to see new comments made in the thread. Messages that we have read are one color, and messages we have not read are a different color.

I just LOVE their format - it saves a great deal of time and naturally organizes each subject in its own little thread.

At marks Daily Apple, every message is in sequence and we can't view the many different subjects inside the long thread.

It is a little tricky getting back to the "TOP" of the message threads. In most cases, just clicking the folder at the top left works:
    Click on "Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team" near the top-left gets us to the beginning, or click the Go Back Button.

If anyone has any problems at the Curezone, ask your questions here and I will be happy to answer them. It is worth spending a little time to learn the Curezone to escape all the Trolls over here at MDA.

So, for example, all of the Trolls could have their own little thread to piss, moan & complain. The rest of us would just skip over that "Troll Thread" to find thread subjects that we are interested in. 4,000 entries in a thread? Not possible. Each message thread is compact and rarely fills a single screen. Just wonderful. No one enjoys reading a 4,000 message thread with multiple different subjects buried inside.

It is equally easy to re-energize an old thread (from a search) and bring it to the "Top" by just replying to it.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-30-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by radialhead
    Grow up Grizz.
    You are reported again ! Lets hope the administrator revokes your membership for being INSULTING, RUDE and a WiseGuy.

IMO, the administrator needs to start revoking a lot of memberships to eliminate all the RUDENESS that has taken over in this board.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-30-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Owl
    Owl is offline Senior Member
    Bromine Report http://ehp03.niehs.nih.gov/article/i...2Fehp.1204993:

"Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) is a brominated flame retardant used in polystyrene foams in thermal insulation and electrical equipment. The HBCD commercial mixture consists mainly of α, β, and γ stereoisomers. Health concerns of HBCD exposure include alterations in immune and reproductive systems, neurotoxic effects, and endocrine disruption. Previously, stereoisomer specific levels of HBCD have not been measured in U.S. food...

Food samples included a wide variety of lipid rich foods: peanut butter, poultry, fish and beef. Thirty-six individual food samples were collected in 2010 and analyzed for α, β, and γ-HBCD stereoisomers using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)...

Of the 36 measured individual foods, fifteen had detectable levels of HBCD (42%)...

Food may be a substantial contributor to the elevated α-HBCD levels observed in humans. These data suggest that larger and more representative sampling should be conducted."

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    You are reported again ! Lets hope the administrator revokes your membership for being INSULTING, RUDE and a WiseGuy.

IMO, the administrator needs to start revoking a lot of memberships to eliminate all the RUDENESS that has taken over in this board.

Grizz
    Grow up, Grizz. This is a public forum, where people are allowed to ask questions or post comments you don't agree with, without being "reported" And radial head is certainly not a troll.

ZenGopher is offline Junior Member
    First this:

The Trolls like PoopBird & her flock will still swoop in to infect it.
    IMO, Poopbird and her Flock of Trolls could not survive one day at the Curezone.
    And then this:

You are reported again ! Lets hope the administrator revokes your membership for being INSULTING and a WiseGuy.
    I've been following this thread with great interest since it's inception; there is some wonderful info posted on both sides. I have just one question for you Grizz: what kind of freakish cognitive dissonance is going on in that melon of yours that would make it okay for YOU to insult others and yet find no hypocrisy in reporting others whom you feel are insulting (and sorry, pal, Radialhead has been nothing but respectful).

At this point you, Sir, have denigrated this thread into that of a kindergarten battle. I have a really, really hard time believing that you aren't a bored 17 year old kid because honey, neither one of my grandfather's EVER stooped to your level of immaturity. Poopbird? Are you effing kidding me? What next? "I know you are but what am I?" "Kindergarten baby, stuck in the gravy?" "I am rubber, you are glue?"

I know, I know. I'm being reported as a troll. Go for it. Let's see what happens. I tend to think that with all of your reporting because you are butthurt is going come back to bite you. I've seen it happen time and time again on message boards. YOU are the only one reporting people in this thread. Don't you think you are trying the moderators patience just a bit? What happens when someone loses patience? They kill the messenger.

Does excess iodine cause an inferiority complex?

Hoss2626 is offline Junior Member
    Grizz, I like what you bring to this thread, but have reported your bullying ways.

Radialhead (and others) learn by asking questions, sometimes even hard/questioning questions. Any sane person would wonder about long term affects of mega-dosing Iodine. I wonder about the affects. Am I a troll?

These questions are important and are helping me to figure out what amount I will finally land on for long term supplementation. I am still trying to figure it out, and appreciate ALL questions and comments on the subject. I don't appreciate the personal attacks from either side; reminds me of our two political party system - both parties are pretty lame and useless, and strikingly similar in their bad behavior.

Grizz is offline Banned
    It is the trolls who are rude, insulting, demeaning and acting like little children. The rest of us in this thread try to keep high standards.

Why don't you complain about the rude trolls? If you have been paying attention, there are several of us complaining about the Trolls.

I will also not be bringing any more research into this thread. All future research will be reported at the Curezone:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815

Members can learn & ask their questions without being rude, insulting, & nit-picking.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-30-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Hawkward is offline Senior Member

Grizz
    They should start with you. No one has been ruder in this thread than you. Calling people "trolls" for simply disagreeing with you or raising questions about the protocol you're recommending, and using bolded and capital letters to shout at people. Go ahead and run off to Curezone. This thread is for people who actually want to have a balanced discussion about iodine supplementation. It's not and never has been your personal Dr. Brownstein cult thread.

Grizz is offline Banned
    I am just not going to tolerate TROLLS, rudeness, name calling. All trolls get reported & that is the way it should be. EVERYONE should report the trolls and Marks Daily Apple will once again be an enjoyable place to visit.

The Trolls can dish it out, but they can't take it.

People can disagree with me, but they don't have to be RUDE, Nitpicking, & disrespectful.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-30-2012 at 09:17 AM.

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    @KerryK & chahaya,

Thank you for your POV.

I invite everyone to the Curezone forum.

It is a "support" forum for those who take iodine and or kelp whether in large doses or small.

There is also an iodine DEBATE forum for those, who think that taking iodine is either dangerous or wrong.

I personally support anyone who takes "good" kelp or iodine large or small.

I am sorry for my outburst but I merely was holding a mirror up in the face
    of those who have such a RUDE delivery system of their "correction" for anyone,
    who dared post anything about anything?

The reflection wasn't pretty, was it...?

t2t
    Last edited by t2t; 07-30-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: POV