Fucking hell you are a loon

+1

hebsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chronyx View Post
    +1
    +2

hebsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I really enjoy the Curezone because there are NO Trolls such as we have infesting this thread to be seen. Trolls are immediately thrown out by the moderators.

If the Trolls infesting our thread start posting their vile at the Curezone, the moderators would quickly kick them out.

T2T, What do you think?

Grizz
    I think I reported you too. Damn lunatic, way to ruin a good thread!...hebs

Radialhead is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amberlee View Post
    Oh, I forgot Grizz

TROLL
    This. He's definitely trolling now.

Owl
    Owl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breadsauce View Post
    And as I keep pointing out (which is a positive thing, not negative - not complaining, trolling etc - just pointing out) my iodine skin patch test is lasting 24 hours now. On 3 drops of Lugol's 3% three times a week - about 10 mg per week.

Grizz doesn't seem to want to address how successful small doses can obviously be. And with no need to take masses of cofactors on such small amounts.
    If you're so concerned with valid medical studies and results on Google, why are you relying on an iodine skin patch test? It is not valid, Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Oh Puuuuuhleezzze Grizz. You are fighting at strawmen yet again. Teh eeeevil doctors WANT to strap women down to operating tables and cut off their breasts just to buy their next Beemer. First of all, most doctors these days work for HMO's. They get a salary. They don't get paid "by the job".

Also, no doctor (other than an extremely rare ill-informed hack who graduated from medical school in the dark ages) would ever even suggest mastectomy for FBD because FBD does not cause cancer. Full stop.

No, I am not going to repost all the stuff cori and I have already posted about this.

Also "Dr." Derry, quoted above is just flat out wrong about in situ vs. invasive tumors. One is not just an earlier "stage" of the other. They are completely different kinds of cancers. Therefor all of his numbers about how long it takes before a tumor is detectable via mammography are pulled out of his ear. Different kinds of cancer develop at different rates.

I don't think anything "Dr." Derry says after such ridiculous factual misstatements can be taken seriously.
    I am sick of your snarky, snotty comments about everything and everyone. You have nothing to add to this thread. It seems you just like to amuse yourself with hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    I think it's ironic that people in the iodine thread are demanding all sorts of mainstream research. Isn't MDA itself stuffed full of N=1 experimentation and people who fly in the face of CW?
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by breadsauce View Post
    Damn cheek. Paleobird is one of the main voices of reason on this thread - indeed, on MDA.
    Poisoned minds think alike.

You know, in all of the ranting over the last 2 weeks when I've been on vacation and then tried to catch up, there has been a lot of talk about how much iodine we should be taking.
    Yet no one has advocated TESTING YOUR IODINE LEVEL. Duh. Get tested!! I did.
    Find out if you need a lot, a little, or none at all! Go here - Hakala Research - Home and stop arguing about it.

Do the 24hr. iodine loading test, and get the bromine and fluoride tests to tell if you have pushed them out.
    If someone is fully loaded with iodine and not the other halogens, then large doses of iodine may be harmful. But if someone is loaded with the other halogens, they may need large doses of iodine to push them out. I haven't seen any study that has been controlled for the other halogens.

My tests showed low iodine, and high bromide (they didn't have the flouride test then). I have now been on 50mg Iodoral for 2.5 months, and plan to retest in the next few weeks.

I am hypothyroid, and had a low daytime temperature (around 97.3 most of the time), cold hands and feet, etc. Taking thyroid meds T3 and NT, my temp came up to 98.3. But since iodine, my daytime temperature is now a normal 98.6, which I could never achieve with my thyroid meds alone, even with blood work perfect according to STTM. I am still taking the same amount of meds, iodine had not caused a need to change them.

If my iodine, etc. tests come back good, I will drop down to 12.5mg and retest after 6 months or so.

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    If you're so concerned with valid medical studies and results on Google, why are you relying on an iodine skin patch test? It is not valid, Google it.

I am sick of your snarky, snotty comments about everything and everyone. You have nothing to add to this thread. It seems you just like to amuse yourself with hatred.

Exactly.

You know, in all of the ranting over the last 2 weeks when I've been on vacation and then tried to catch up, there has been a lot of talk about how much iodine we should be taking.
    Find out if you need a lot, a little, or none at all! Go here - Hakala Research - Home and stop arguing about it.

Do the 24hr. iodine loading test, and get the bromine and fluoride tests to tell if you have pushed them out.
    If someone is fully loaded with iodine and not the other halogens, then large doses of iodine may be harmful. But if someone is loaded with the other halogens, they may need large doses of iodine to push them out. I haven't seen any study that has been controlled for the other halogens.

My tests showed low iodine, and high bromide (they didn't have the flouride test then). I have now been on 50mg Iodoral for 2.5 months, and plan to retest in the next few weeks.

I am hypothyroid, and had a low daytime temperature (around 97.3 most of the time), cold hands and feet, etc. Taking thyroid meds T3 and NT, my temp came up to 98.3. But since iodine, my daytime temperature is now a normal 98.6, which I could never achieve with my thyroid meds alone, even with blood work perfect according to STTM. I am still taking the same amount of meds, iodine had not caused a need to change them.

If my iodine, etc. tests come back good, I will drop down to 12.5mg and retest after 6 months or so.
    Finally sensible offense to the offense!
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Grizz is offline Banned
    Originally Posted by breadsauce
    And as I keep pointing out (which is a positive thing, not negative - not complaining, trolling etc - just pointing out) my iodine skin patch test is lasting 24 hours now. On 3 drops of Lugol's 3% three times a week - about 10 mg per week.
    Grizz doesn't seem to want to address how successful small doses can obviously be. And with no need to take masses of cofactors on such small amounts.
    *Originally Posted by Paleobird *
    Oh Puuuuuhleezzze Grizz. You are fighting at strawmen yet again. Teh eeeevil doctors WANT to strap women down to operating tables and cut off their breasts just to buy their next Beemer. First of all, most doctors these days work for HMO's. They get a salary. They don't get paid "by the job".

Also, no doctor (other than an extremely rare ill-informed hack who graduated from medical school in the dark ages) would ever even suggest mastectomy for FBD because FBD does not cause cancer. Full stop.

No, I am not going to repost all the stuff cori and I have already posted about this.
    Also "Dr." Derry, quoted above is just flat out wrong about in situ vs. invasive tumors. One is not just an earlier "stage" of the other. They are completely different kinds of cancers. Therefor all of his numbers about how long it takes before a tumor is detectable via mammography are pulled out of his ear. Different kinds of cancer develop at different rates.
    I don't think anything "Dr." Derry says after such ridiculous factual misstatements can be taken seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by owl

Originally Posted by oxide *
    I think it's ironic that people in the iodine thread are demanding all sorts of mainstream research. Isn't MDA itself stuffed full of N=1 experimentation and people who fly in the face of CW?
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by breadsauce *
    Damn cheek. Paleobird is one of the main voices of reason on this thread - indeed, on MDA.

Owl,
    You are terrific!

Thank you so much for standing up against the Trolls ! I wish everyone would report them as Trolls, and maybe the Moderators will FINALLY do something to stop them.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-28-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    You are delusional

What happened to your vitamin D rants? spare us. If this forum was a time machine we would also have your rants on vit B and back in the 80s, vit C.

at least you spare us these days from your diagrams and graphic expkanations of the clitoris.

I have read your posts. scary

Oh, who is the 'honored guest' these days on your chatshow here?
    Last edited by Quarry; 07-28-2012 at 10:19 AM.

breadsauce is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radialhead View Post
    This. He's definitely trolling now.
    +1

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    I am sick of your snarky, snotty comments about everything and everyone. You have nothing to add to this thread. It seems you just like to amuse yourself with hatred..
    but I agree with this about paleobird