Page 394 of 415 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 394

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    New report from our Zophie

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie
    Something interesting happened this week that I would like to share.

I have been in the beauty industry for 17 years now and it is My opinion that everything (and I mean everything) we do to enhance out beauty is really just an attempt to mimic vitality.

This week at work I have been bombarded by questions about what I have had "done". Is it botox, micro-derm abrasion, collagen, new wrinkle cream/make up....or what? All my clients have been demanding to know how my wrinkles went away. It was only today when someone ask me if I had contacts (because she really loves how purple my eyes are instead of the normal green) that I realized it must be the Iodine that is causing the changes.

It makes sense now because I hadn't even started iodine the last time I saw this group of people. I know I feel great and happy. The only detox I have experienced so far is a scratchy throat when I jumped from 100mg to 200mg. That only lasted for 15 minutes so it was not a big deal. It is just amazing to me to think that my vitality has changed in such a significant way that it can be clearly seen by others.

I'm really grateful for iodine and excited to continue on this journey.
    ~Z~
    ================
    Ya... that is what she said but they [eyes] look really clear and blue to me. I used to have some "spokes" of darker color in them as well as some green and now that is all gone. It seems like that has only changed in the last couple of weeks though.

Grizz, yes my cysts are continuing to improve. Only the biggest ones are still there. Those still are about the size of a marble or a big jelly bean but they are no longer stuck and the pain is still gone. Sometimes I get kind of sharp pain but it goes as fast as it comes. My feeling is that my body letting go of something.

All is well on the other fronts too. I am still happy with no depression, no migraines and my hair and fingernails are growing like crazy. The biggest thing though, is to be out of pain and that may be why my depression is gone. Also a new development, I seem to be (a lot) more flexible. It makes me wonder if my muscles have been stuck or locked from lack of iodine?

Truly Iodine has been a miracle for me. After reading the list of foods that have iodine I believe I have never been exposed to it in my life before now. I live in a landlocked state and never have had sea vegetables or animals. My mom has high blood pressure and so we never used salt on anything. I am also allergic to eggs. Clearly, my body has been depleted more than most. I believe that is why I am seeing amazing things happen. I have tried so many other things and I desperately wanted them to work. This is it! ...the missing piece to My puzzle. I am so grateful... there just aren't words to describe how grateful.

Beautiful Iodine at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1968169)
    Complete & AMAZING reports on Zophie, see Iodine References, chapter Testimonials-Stories.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-28-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    I think it's ironic that people in the iodine thread are demanding all sorts of mainstream research. Isn't MDA itself stuffed full of N=1 experimentation and people who fly in the face of CW?
    It's not about being "mainstream". It's about actually having the medical credentials you represent yourself as having. Suspended licenses, no licenses, yet calling yourself a Medical Doctor is fraud. And it therefore makes any "expert" advice you may have very suspect as snake oil.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    New report from our Zophie
    Complete reports on Zophie, see Iodine References, chapter Testimonials
    Grizz
    Holp crap! If something is having the effect of changing a person's eye color from green to purple, what else is it doing to their body?

Human eyes are not normally purple.

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Hey Look, Grizz just posted! And somebody agrred with him. Oh,lets jump on theirn comments and prove how intolerant of another's opinion we are! Oh gosh! Golly goodsmackers! I'm going to be fulfilled today!
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

DuhPrincess is offline Senior Member
    Betorq,

Welcome to our fun & battle scarred thread ! And many thanks for your tip to get rid of the chemical smell. I'll cross post your solution to the thread where this discussion is taking place !

Putting our mattress into a zippered plastic bag (to prevent mites) has worked out perfectly for us. No chemical smell, and no health problems.

Grizz
    We just bought a new memory foam bed--Serta "cool gel" type with both gel and foam mixed. We also bought a expensive waterproof cover at the same time for it. After 2 weeks of sweating every night wherever my body was touching the bed, we took off the waterproof cover. My hubby literally soaks his side of the bed most of the time in the summer but I don't usually sweat at all when I sleep. The cover is not the kind that zips around the entire bed--it fits like a standard mattress pad does. I also had a thick cotton/poly pad on top of it. Once we took the waterproof pad off and were using just the mattress pad, I noticed how much stronger the bed smelled even though I no longer sweat now. So I'm not sure what to do. Probably should air the bed out in the sun for awhile then see how it smells. It's a King-Size, it's quite heavy from the gel and not easy to move around. Bummer.

Thanks for the warning about these foam beds. Of course, the sales lady promised that the bed was completely safe. I should've known better. It's a learning curve for sure with these toxins!

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Betorq, you know I adore you and your dimple but NAET is way far off into the land of Woo. Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia And the founder of it, Devi Nambudripad has some accreditation "issues" as well. from the wiki link: "She is licensed as a chiropractor[1] and acupuncturist[2] in California. She also identifies herself as an M.D.. Her website states that she received the Doctor of Medicine degree from University of Health Sciences Antigua (UHSA) in January 2002.[21] The California Medical Board does not list an active license, and it does not recognize medical degrees from UHSA as valid, listing it as a "disapproved" school since 1995.[22]"
    I could care less if she is a DC or trying to pass herself off as an MD when she is not. Obviously that is whack & she is only hurting herself & tainting her reputation.

BUT my friend lives allergy-free AFTER doing the NAET & that speaks volumes to me (& to him more importantly). And no, its not the placebo effect, his allergies are GONE, ZIP, KAPUT. Now I'm not saying 1 person is proof something works for everyone all the time. I'm lucky, the only 1 in my family that doesn't wear glasses or have seasonal allergies (nor do I test positive for food allergies, praise the lord). I got 4 aces in the genetic game of life apparently.

Not all woo woo stuff is CRAP. A lot of it is for sure, really CRAP. But remember I'm coming from 17 yrs in Marin County, the land of woo woo new agey therapies & navel-gazing(& the birth place of the hot tub & the mtn bike too, so we're not ALL airy fairy navel-gazing nabobs in Marin...)
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    If Zophie's eyes have gone from green to purple - I think that is something to seriously worry about. Purple is not a natural human eye colour - what else is happening to her? Could the appearance of "vitality" be skin changing colour subtly, too? I'd be very concerned about this. And she is on 200 mg daily - that is massive. About 200 / 400 times the amount recommended by Dr Davis.

Grizz was concerned that I would end up in the emergency room with a face full of zits, bloat and I can't remember what else for taking TOO LITTLE iodine, and without the accompanying "protocol". Yet he encourages Zophie to take these mega amounts. Madness!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    I could care less if she is a DC or trying to pass herself off as an MD when she is not. Obviously that is whack & she is only hurting herself & tainting her reputation.

BUT my friend lives allergy-free AFTER doing the NAET & that speaks volumes to me (& to him more importantly). And no, its not the placebo effect, his allergies are GONE, ZIP, KAPUT. Now I'm not saying 1 person is proof something works for everyone all the time. I'm lucky, the only 1 in my family that doesn't wear glasses or have seasonal allergies (nor do I test positive for food allergies, praise the lord). I got 4 aces in the genetic game of life apparently.

Not all woo woo stuff is CRAP. A lot of it is for sure, really CRAP. But remember I'm coming from 17 yrs in Marin County, the land of woo woo new agey therapies & navel-gazing(& the birth place of the hot tub & the mtn bike too, so we're not ALL airy fairy navel-gazing nabobs in Marin...)
    Betorq
    I apologize for Paleobird. She attacks everyone & everything in this thread. She even attacks the Curezone.. I have put her (and her pack of Trolls) on IGNORE so I don't have to look at their constant barrage of negativism.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-28-2012 at 02:36 AM.

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Betorq
    I apologize for Paleobird. She attacks everyone & everything in this thread. She even attacks the Curezone.. I have put her on IGNORE so I don't have to look at her constant barrage of negativism.

Grizz
    Damn cheek. Paleobird is one of the main voices of reason on this thread - indeed, on MDA.

Betorq, I think we ALL would want to apologise for Grizz. And if his constant ranting gets on your nerves - INSIST on him putting you on his ignore list - I can assure you, it makes posting on here much more pleasant!!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Holp crap! If something is having the effect of changing a person's eye color from green to purple, what else is it doing to their body?

Human eyes are not normally purple.
    My Aunt has purple eyes, well.. lavender would be the closest description.. its not a common colour but its not un-natural ether.

Elizabeth Taylor also has purple eyes
    Last edited by DinoHunter; 07-28-2012 at 02:38 AM.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/