Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 391

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Gems from the Internet
    ===============================

Fibrocystic Breasts Cured, Inoperable Fibroids Cured
    ======================================
    Q) Long time lurker coming up with a question about salting....
    Some background, I've been following the high Iodine protocol via Breast Cancer choices, with the standard supps for the past two plus years, due to fibroids, hypothyroid, systemic issues, and long term mercury damage. I had 34+ Amalgam fillings removed (yes, practically every tooth!) and I'm 44 rounds into ALA only Cutler**. Last year I replaced the 150mg iodoral with SSKI, averaging 15 drops a day. I take selenium, Vit B, magnesium. Good news, boobs don't hurt anymore, ultrasounds show the inoperable fibroids are utterly gone! only one ovarian cyst left, still hypo, but still deranged transport...

Just recently, though, I have a problem with salt loading. Even from the start, I couldn't stand the taste of salt in water, so I put salt in capsules and would take two at a time as a salt load. Been working great for well over a year. Recently, when I take the salt, I throw up.

I want to salt load, because as I go through the ALA rounds, I revisit bromide dumping, and the headaches feel so much like they are bromine-driven. Any suggestions? What gives?

=======================================
    A) Great update; keep it up until the rest is gone.
    "Been working great for well over a year. Recently, when I take the salt, I throw up."
    -for me that is a sign of to much in one go; the body reject it.
    Your body is wise, follow it :-)
    Magnesium chloride (mag oil)is an option for the bromide detox; this can be taken transdermally or as a supplement or both.
    In addition to salting your food deliberately.
    Trouble with salt loading at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1966262)
    ** ALA Cutler
    "Mercury chelation is a complex topic. Most of what you read is wrong. In my opinion, there is only ONE mercury expert and he is Andy Cutler, Ph.D. Yes, my opinion only – many would disagree with me. Check out Andy’s work and decide for yourself…"
    http://recoveringnicholas.com/2009/0...tion-protocol/

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-26-2012 at 11:45 AM.

jaye is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    tiny red skin spots are typically Cherry Angiomas.

Does this look like your condition?

The BAD NEWS is that these little devils are very difficult to get rid of. The article describes a few procedures to get rid of them, so let us know if these procedures work. I have one of these on my chest, and I can say that applying Lugols 5% iodine directly does NOT get rid of it.

Grizz
    Hey Grizz. Nope They aren't cherry angiomas. Mine are not bright red but redder than the surrounding skin, wrinkled in appearance but small - maybe an 1/8" across, the older layer of skin peels off of them so there is a thin circle of dry skin around each one. They did not go away with pulsing doses or salt flushes like all my other detox symptoms.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Hey Grizz. Nope They aren't cherry angiomas. Mine are not bright red but redder than the surrounding skin, wrinkled in appearance but small - maybe an 1/8" across, the older layer of skin peels off of them so there is a thin circle of dry skin around each one. They did not go away with pulsing doses or salt flushes like all my other detox symptoms.
    This slideshow may help you identify your skin problem.
    Skin Pictures Slideshow: Adult Skin Problems on MedicineNet.com

Grizz

sidewinder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    They are yummy but read the labels carefully. I don't know about Sea Gift but IIRC Annie Chun's are made with canola oil. Also look out for MSG and preservatives. I was pleased to find that the Seasnax brand was clean.
    Good call. Sea Gift is sesame oil and Annie Chun's is both sesame and canola.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    2004 USDA National Fluoride Database of Selected Beverages and Foods

Good luck getting rid of fluorides in your food supply-
    You will need a LOT of luck:
    avoidance of fluoride in food (good luck) at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1967529)

The actual USDA database

Grizz
    I know that I've spoken to this before but it bears repeating...
    There are different types of Flouride.
    Processed products are going to contain added flouride. That can be bad.

But natural foods (vegetables, fruits, meat) get the flouride in them from natural calcium flouride from the soil.
    Yes, there may be some residual flouride on the surface of produce from it being washed, but you can wash that off yourself in water that is not fluoridated or chlorinated...
    The majority of flouride in natural foods is there from natural cal flouride in the soils because farmers do not use treated water that they have to PAY the city for to irrigate, nor to water farm animals.

Naturally occurring cal flouride should not be a concern.
    We evolved consuming it right along side of naturally occurring bromine and iodine.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-26-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jaye is offline Senior Member
    This slideshow may help you identify your skin problem.
    Skin Pictures Slideshow: Adult Skin Problems on MedicineNet.com

Grizz

Thanks Grizz. I had already found that slideshow a while ago and none of them fit. I found this thread on curezone Thread: Spots on forearms - Help! at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (ThreadID: 1164881) I have not been able to find pictures of iodermia (sp?).

Paleobird Guest
    Some ads from CureZone Sponsors at the end of the above piece about all that nasty fluoride. It seems like the idea is to sell everyone on the idea of how "dirty" things are and then be standing right there to sell them the "cleanse". It's kind of like when the person who sells you the wax also sells you the wax remover.

Dr. Clark Products
    Hulda Clark Cleanses $35
    Parasites Cleanse Kit, Kidney Stones Cleansing Kit, Bowel Cleanse Kit

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    Top Rated Natural Oxygen Cleanse. Best Product Line by NaturalNews.com

Lose 10 years fast!
    Many people who do the Master Cleanse report looking 10 years younger! Get free information now.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dherbs.com NEW Supreme Candida Cleanse is an effective 10-day all-natural plant-based program and regimen designed for women and men... Hydrangea Root (Hydrangea arborescens)
    Kidney Stones Tea suggested by Hulda Clark

Guarantee Results in 10 Days! The Tesla Shield®
    The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more! Dr. Clark Products
    No More Yeast! Get a risk-free 40-day trial of the product that has revolutionized how people can get there yeast problems under control.

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    Top Rated Natural Oxygen Cleanse. Best Product Line by NaturalNew...

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural A...

Beyonce did it
    The Master Cleanse helped Beyonce drop 20 pounds in 10 days, but that’s not ...

Protect your body from Free Radical Damage!
    Microhydrin Plus is a revolutionary new broad-s...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Epsom Salt Capsules $10.9
    Can be used during the Liver & Gallbladder Flush as suggested by ...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
    Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

Tired of feeling like “shit”?
    Health and sickness begin in the mind.

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
    Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Donate to CureZone

Happy Paleo Girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    @Gwynn,

K2 removes calcium from the arteries and soft tissue. Also it is produced in the testes, pancreas and arterial walls. Coumadin, plavix, and a daily regimen of aspirin depletes one’s K1 which never gets a chance to be converted to K2. It works in sync for those, who supplement D3. Doesn’t hurt to have some magnesium in the picture too as D3 likes magnesium too.

I described my first experience with K2 mk4 on Curezone a few years ago.

I had been taking Iodine, D3 and magnesium taurate at the time I started with 15 MILLIgrams of K2 mk4. Wow! My sinuses were clearer than I remember them ever being in my lifetime. I could actually lay my head flat on the bed and "breathe" through both sinuses!

I know. I know Some will blast me on my next description. But don't knock it if you haven't tried it...
    My gums and teeth felt like glassy velvet. But within 25 minutes I achieved a teenage woody that only an early pee run to the toilet would relieve. (I am not trying to be funny), I am trying to describe what I felt. After a few days the libido effect waned and I had to reduce the K2 down to 5 MILLIgrams a day to re-establish super libido. I just do 1 milligram with a teaspoon of coconut oil 3 times a day now. (The coconut oil or olive oil helps the K2 to absorb better). Many ladies report how smooth their facial skin feels, when starting K2, and how it helps them to sleep.

Vitamin K2, MK-4, is used to carboxylate MGP proteins that do the calcium scavenging in arteries and soft tissues. It also seriously boosts the building of stronger bones and reduces fracture rates without making dramatic increases in BMD measurements. Taking more Vitamin D3 also increases the amount of calcium handling proteins requiring more Vitamin K2. There is research in progress to qualify Vitamin D toxicity as actually due to under carboxylation of the MGP and other proteins.
    There is some debate about which is better mk4 or mk7. Some folks choose to do both and that is fine. I personally have taken both and I like mk4 best.

P.S. I take 3 tablespoons a day of coconut oil, now to try to get my HDL higher.

t2t
    Hi t2t,

I'm behind on my thread reading right now, so my apologies if you've already answered this elsewhere, but what brand of K2 do you take? I have been taking Green's Pasture's Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil blend for awhile now, and haven't noticed a difference in the feeling of either my teeth or skin. I was thinking that maybe I should be taking the products separately, as the blend only has 1/3rd butter oil, which is where the K2 is. I'm wondering if I'm missing out on the benefits. I also stopped taking krill oil since I'm getting the fermented cod liver oil.
    What do you think?

Thanks!

Happy Paleo Girl is offline Senior Member
    t2t, just saw your post about K2 brands. And maybe I'll come across this info too, but am at work and want to make sure I get these questions out there before I have to stop reading! How much K2 do you take daily?

Thanks!

Radialhead is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Guarantee Results in 10 Days! The Tesla Shield®
    The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
    Thanks for that, reading about the Tesla Shield has given me the best laugh I've had in ages.