Page 376 of 415 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 376

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Primal Fuel
    Hey she posted again. Huh? Oh, 22 so far today. Yeah, she seems to have an obssessive compulsive disorder. Like, she has to post. Yep, that calls the veracity of her claims into question.
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi Gwynn,

Let’s see the thorn’s has D3 5000 iu’s & K2 mk4, 1 mg per TEN DROPS?

You will come out far ahead if you get Carlsons K2 mk4 5 mg’s here and Healthy Origins D3 5000 iu’s 360 ct here:

Buy Carlson Vitamin K2, Menatetrenone 5mg, Capsules & More | drugstore.com

Buy Healthy Origins Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, Softgels & More | drugstore.com

Or Healthy Origins D3 10000 Iu’s 360 ct here.

Buy Healthy Origins Vitamin D3, 10000 IU, Softgels & More | drugstore.com

Free shipping over 25 dollar order.

I am just a regular person trying to get the best deals and I have no affiliation with any company or product that I recommend. Please always do your own searches and if you find better deals, post them as I want to know too.

t2t

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Hi t2t,

No, I appreciate it very much! No disclaimer needed here. That product stood out because it had the D3 in it as well. I haven't even checked locally. Some health food store may have what I need right here. I am going to check out your links right now.

Thanks!
    Gwynn

I found the product on Amazon, same price and just ordered it. I love the "one-click" option! Thanks!
    Last edited by Gwynn; 07-24-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Added info.

hebsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    PaleoBird,

I suspect that members are getting sick & tired of you causing scenes all the time. Give it up already.
    ...FWIW, I rather enjoy her postings

What do you think is wrong with Paleobird? Why is she always creating a scene?

Grizz
    ...a typical troll at work

I take this as a "NO" and the intense hostility & war games will continue.

So sorry to have to do this, but you have been warned several times.

Therefore you are the first person ever that I have to put on IGNORE. You are now officially on my Ignore List. I will keep you there for 3 months.

I tried. So sad, too bad.

If anyone else gets sick & tired of PaleoBirds never ending hostilities, ranting & raving just go to her profile & click on "Add to Ignore List." Really easy.

Grizz
    ...WOW, you truly are an absolute nutcase aren't you Grizz? It's no wonder people run from this thread when you start posting. What a way to ruin a good thing, having you spew this (^) sort of nonsense...hebs

ps...yes, I know, now you're going to have to report me for trolling. So run along then, run and tell the teacher what I said to you ...<insert a big boo-hoo for Grizz here>...

Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Hi Gwynn,

Let’s see the thorn’s has D3 5000 iu’s & K2 mk4, 1 mg per TEN DROPS?

You will come out far ahead if you get Carlsons K2 mk4 5 mg’s here and Healthy Origins D3 5000 iu’s 360 ct here:

Buy Carlson Vitamin K2, Menatetrenone 5mg, Capsules & More | drugstore.com

Buy Healthy Origins Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, Softgels & More | drugstore.com

Or Healthy Origins D3 10000 Iu’s 360 ct here.

Buy Healthy Origins Vitamin D3, 10000 IU, Softgels & More | drugstore.com

Free shipping over 25 dollar order.

I am just a regular person trying to get the best deals and I have no affiliation with any company or product that I recommend. Please always do your own searches and if you find better deals, post them as I want to know too.

t2t
    ...Thornes also has a straight K2 product -- Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Granted there's a typo in the Suppplement facts (in the link I provided), but it's 1mg per drop, with approx 1200 drops per bottle.

So it works out almost identically to four of the Carlson (5mg x 60 cap) product -- Carlson's is around $15 bottle, and Thorne's is $60 -- basically the same thing.

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post
    ...Thornes also has a straight K2 product -- Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Granted there's a typo in the Suppplement facts (in the link I provided), but it's 1mg per drop, with approx 1200 drops per bottle.

So it works out almost identically to four of the Carlson (5mg x 60 cap) product -- Carlson's is around $15 bottle, and Thorne's is $60 -- basically the same thing.
    Thank you, Hebsie! I ordered the Carlson already, but if the stuff works I will be in the market for more for sure.

Gwynn

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    She's been around the forum nearly two years.

She posted extensively about her trip to Africa, including an informative day-to-day journal, photos, and more.

She is passionate about the subjects she's interested in. Her posts have content, and she probably types fast and is able to translate brain to keyboard with more ease. What's your point?

Grizz frequently makes blanket statements, with only the thinnest of disclaimers. He does drop into threads and tell people to stop chemo and take iodine instead. He drops into every thyroid topic to tell the person asking (usually a noobie with little forum experience) to take iodine, and only started to tack on a "Hashimoto's patients may want to be careful" disclaimer after I and several others told him his advice could be DAMAGING to anyone with Hashi's.

As someone who IS diagnosed with Hashimoto's, I have kept an eye on this thread because, hey, I would LOVE to fix my thyroid somehow. And I have played with iodine+selenium as a way of doing that -- carefully, monitored, with lots of blood tests to make sure I'm not nuking what little thyroid tissue I have left along the way.

For some of you, there's little risk to upping your iodine intake. For a Hashi's patient, it's a different matter.
    I love her posts, what's YOUR point?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Thank you, Hebsie! I ordered the Carlson already, but if the stuff works I will be in the market for more for sure.

Gwynn
    ...Carlson's is good, but I find the Thorne's more flexible (for me) with the 1mg per drop dosing.

Also, if you find that you're using a lot (>15mg/day), then you can't beat the price at VOR (I think t2t mentioned them too). Check in every few weeks, they rotate sales from things like 25% off to two-for-one offers. Sales change weekly, but repeat on maybe a one month cycle. Here's their link (and right now it's only 25% off, 2-for-1 will be a week or so away ) -- Ultra K2, Menatetrenone

Paleobird Guest
    [QUOTE] Originally Posted by onalark
    She's been around the forum nearly two years.
    She posted extensively about her trip to Africa, including an informative day-to-day journal, photos, and more.

She is passionate about the subjects she's interested in. Her posts have content, and she probably types fast and is able to translate brain to keyboard with more ease. What's your point?

Grizz frequently makes blanket statements, with only the thinnest of disclaimers. He does drop into threads and tell people to stop chemo and take iodine instead. He drops into every thyroid topic to tell the person asking (usually a noobie with little forum experience) to take iodine, and only started to tack on a "Hashimoto's patients may want to be careful" disclaimer after I and several others told him his advice could be DAMAGING to anyone with Hashi's.

As someone who IS diagnosed with Hashimoto's, I have kept an eye on this thread because, hey, I would LOVE to fix my thyroid somehow. And I have played with iodine+selenium as a way of doing that -- carefully, monitored, with lots of blood tests to make sure I'm not nuking what little thyroid tissue I have left along the way.

For some of you, there's little risk to upping your iodine intake. For a Hashi's patient, it's a different matter.[QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    I love her posts, what's YOUR point?
    Hi Judy. Onalark may have gotten the idea that, since you were the one who pointed out my post count which others then ran with as a negative (as if it really matters), that you felt the same way. I'm glad you don't.

Onalark brings up an important point about Hashimoto's. The dangerous thing is that some people have Hashimoto's but have not yet been diagnosed. This is why everyone should be careful and consult a physician.

youthfuliz is offline Junior Member
    Grizz,

I hope your DIL tries Iodine soon.

Liz