Page 365 of 415 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4146

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 365

  1. #3641
    lambchop's Avatar
    lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    308
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post
    ...short-lived, but it was a great weekend for this thread. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

    Happy iodining everyone ...<gotta go crawl back under my bridge now>... hebs
    + 1000000000000000000000000013

  2. #3642
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I cited internet medical texts. If you want hard bound books, that is up to you to go get them. I know the definitions of "cyst" vs. "cancer".
    Paleobird,
    Nobody cares about your stupid medical texts. If the medical texts were so good, then doctors would not be insisting on mastectomies to cure Fibrocystic Breasts when a $16 bottle of iodine cures the condition, would they?

    Grizz

  3. #3643
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    8,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    PaleoBird & Cori,

    There are only FACTS, as proven by many members of this forum. This is very simple, ladies. Iodine cures a Pandoras Box of health problems, most recently proven by Ferti.

    So now stop trolling this thread already, and good riddance.

    Can someone else chime in here to get rid of these PESTS?

    Grizz
    they're not trolls. they're not pests.

    except maybe to you

    they're actually helping your cause if you'd get your underwear out of its twisted state enough to read what they're saying.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  4. #3644
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    they're not trolls. they're not pests.

    except maybe to you

    they're actually helping your cause if you'd get your underwear out of its twisted state enough to read what they're saying.
    Maybe not, however, their posting style in this thread is
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  5. #3645
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    More on Fibrocystic breasts and cancer...

    "Gross cystic disease of the breast, defined on the basis of the presence of palpable cysts, is reported to occur in 7% of women in the Western world.1 Overall, the available evidence suggests that women with breast cysts have a moderately increased risk of breast cancer.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 It should be noted that breast cysts are not considered to be premalignant lesions but are simply markers of an increased risk affecting the whole organ.1

    It has been observed that the fluid in breast cysts consistently shows a bimodal distribution in the concentration of many substances, including cations,12 13 14 15 16 17 hormones,12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 and growth factors.15 19 20 Thus, two major types of cysts can be identified21: type I cysts have high concentrations of potassium and low concentrations of sodium and chloride, high concentrations of androgen and oestrogen conjugates, and high concentrations of epidermal growth factor; type II cysts have an electrolyte composition more similar to that found in plasma (high concentrations of sodium and chloride and low concentrations of potassium) and lower concentrations of sex hormones and epidermal growth factor. It has been suggested that women with type I breast cysts have an increased risk of developing breast cancer.10 21 "
    Cohort study of association of risk of breast cancer with cyst type in women with gross cystic disease of the breast | BMJ

    (Note: palpable breast cysts are notable in about 7% of Western women, and that it is only the Type 1 cysts that are linked to an increase in the risk for developing breast cancer. The cysts do not become cancer, they are simply an indicator that the person has an increased likelihood of breast cancer development. )
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-22-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  6. #3646
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Paleobird,
    Nobody cares about your stupid medical texts. If the medical texts were so good, then doctors would not be insisting on mastectomies to cure Fibrocystic Breasts when a $16 bottle of iodine cures the condition, would they?
    Grizz
    I provided the medical text definitions because I was asked to. Obviously someone cared about the facts.

    Yes, there are doctors out there who are horrible and rotten to the core. That is neither here nor there. There are also good ones. If you don't like yours, vote with your feet and go find a better one.

    Oh, but that kind of cuts in to the tinfoil hat theories about the fact that THEY are all out to get us............

  7. #3647
    Ferti's Avatar
    Ferti is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    210
    Once again. My breast cysts are gone. I did not say anything about breast cancer. MY BREAST CYSTS ARE GONE. I have other news but I'm not in the mood to type. Bird, please read as many times as necessary.

  8. #3648
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    More on Fibrocystic breasts and cancer...

    "Gross cystic disease of the breast, defined on the basis of the presence of palpable cysts, is reported to occur in 7% of women in the Western world.1 Overall, the available evidence suggests that women with breast cysts have a moderately increased risk of breast cancer.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 It should be noted that breast cysts are not considered to be premalignant lesions but are simply markers of an increased risk affecting the whole organ.1

    It has been observed that the fluid in breast cysts consistently shows a bimodal distribution in the concentration of many substances, including cations,12 13 14 15 16 17 hormones,12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 and growth factors.15 19 20 Thus, two major types of cysts can be identified21: type I cysts have high concentrations of potassium and low concentrations of sodium and chloride, high concentrations of androgen and oestrogen conjugates, and high concentrations of epidermal growth factor; type II cysts have an electrolyte composition more similar to that found in plasma (high concentrations of sodium and chloride and low concentrations of potassium) and lower concentrations of sex hormones and epidermal growth factor. It has been suggested that women with type I breast cysts have an increased risk of developing breast cancer.10 21 "
    Cohort study of association of risk of breast cancer with cyst type in women with gross cystic disease of the breast | BMJ

    (Note: palpable breast cysts are notable in about 7% of Western women, and that it is only the Type 1 cysts that are linked to an increase in the risk for developing breast cancer. The cysts do not become cancer, they are simply an indicator that the person has an increased likelihood of breast cancer development. )
    Thank you cori, for a well researched paper with plentiful citations to back up it's claims. Real science is a good thing.

  9. #3649
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    8,677
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Maybe not, however, their posting style in this thread is
    but he started it! *points and pouts*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  10. #3650
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Ferti, As I said before..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Is this level of childishness really necessary?

    In response to me saying iodine does not cure cancer your said that your cysts were cured by iodine. That sounds like you are saying cysts and cancer are one and the same. If you meant something else, consider it a failure of communication.
    I also specifically said that I am glad you are feeling better. Untwist knickers, please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •