Page 362 of 415 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4146

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 362

Grizz is offline Banned
    We arrived in Michigan without any problems, and we are having fun with our son & grandson. Our new Prius made the 12 hour trip with 52 to 54 MPG. Its GPS did a fantastic job guiding us through the Chicago mess.

When I get back home, I will be focusing on writing magazine articles on iodine and I will be available here for questions only.

Beware of the Trolls who are parroting bad data on iodine. There is only one expert to follow and that is Dr. Brownstein and his time tested and proven Iodine Protocol. His Iodine Project cleared all the negativism about iodine. The skeptics on iodine are dead wrong.

Here is the document to refute the trolls assertion of "too Much Iodine is Harmful"
    http://www.gabrielcousens.com/LinkCl...language=en-US

Y'all have all of my research at your fingertips to do battle with the Trolls here.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

If I get a magazine article launched, it will be a cause for celebration.

Grizz

hebsie is offline Senior Member
    ...short-lived, but it was a great weekend for this thread. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Happy iodining everyone ...<gotta go crawl back under my bridge now>... hebs

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post
    ...short-lived, but it was a great weekend for this thread. Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Happy iodining everyone ...<gotta go crawl back under my bridge now>... hebs
    Agree!!!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paysan View Post
    Grizz is not the only source of my iodine info, and others also warn against detoxing too fast, particularly going w/o the recommended supplements . However, I am on the supplements. My past history is full of chemical sensitivities; so this wasn't a total surprise. Do I need iodine? Everybody does. Do I need this amount, which isn't much more than a single Iodoral tablet, 12.5 mg. I think so.However, since one of my offspring has severe G.I. issues, and I want her on it, I'm using Lugol's and saving the Iodoral for her. At 8 drops, my stomach rebels; so I'm splitting the dose into 2. And until this reaction flare dies down, I'm off it for at least 2 days. I just won't need to go as high dose nor as fast as those suffering cancer and other serious ailments. If I had cancer, I'd push through the detox ASAP to save my life. But I also expect that, like morphine dosages, there are no overdoses till the body has had enough. This was not an overdose situation.
    Oh Puhleeeze! I survived cancer. There is no way that high doses of iodine cures cancer. It just doesn't work that way. Get real!

I continue to be astounded by the nonsense that people are gullible enough to believe.

Ferti is offline Senior Member
    I've been on iodine high dose Started in February. My breast cysts are gone. I don't know who annoys me more Grizz or Paleobird.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferti View Post
    I've been on iodine high dose Started in February. My breast cysts are gone. I don't know who annoys me more Grizz or Paleobird.
    cysts=/=cancer

Ferti is offline Senior Member
    Reread it -uckbird. Didn't say that. Why are you trolling this thread? Don't you have anything better to do?

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    cysts=/=cancer
    So, you are saying that a breast cyst does not equal cancer? Do you have studies to back that up? Becuase, I believe I had read elsewhere that they do eventually morh into cancerous cells.

LJ
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferti View Post
    Reread it -uckbird. Didn't say that. Why are you trolling this thread? Don't you have anything better to do?
    Is this level of childishness really necessary?

In response to me saying iodine does not cure cancer your said that your cysts were cured by iodine. That sounds like you are saying cysts and cancer are one and the same. If you meant something else, consider it a failure of communication.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
    So, you are saying that a breast cyst does not equal cancer? Do you have studies to back that up? Becuase, I believe I had read elsewhere that they do eventually morh into cancerous cells.

LJ
    This article may help clear up some of the confusion,

Breast Cysts and Cancer | Yahoo! Health

An excerpt.

"Cysts don't turn into cancer. A breast cancer tumor can however have a cyst adjacent to it, which can confuse people into thinking that if a cyst is left unattended, then it can grow into cancer. Not true.

Any time a new lump is found in the breast, it warrants investigation and we cannot assume it is a cyst (like the last lump was). "
    Last edited by Paleobird; 07-22-2012 at 02:36 PM.