Grizz, reporting trolls should be reserved for:
1. Spambot advertizers <--- Plenty of those here already.
2. People who come in with hate speech. <--- I won't post any examples but I'm sure you know what I mean.
It's not for disagreeing with you when you go crackpot.
Meanwhile, breadsauce, I think that some multivitamin protocol is a good idea because
1. Excess iodine may harm someone who has an undiagnosed thyroid problem.
2. When people took iodine a hundred years ago without supplements, the soil was not yet depleted of iodine so people already had it in their systems.
3. The purpose of the supplements protocol is to ease the detoxing of thirty years of brominated flour, brominated fire retardents, chlorinated water, and flouridated toothpaste. Since people a hundred years ago were not exposed to these other halogens, I guess they didn't need to detox and could do without the supplements. It's different now.
That said, does anyone have any scientific papers for why this is a necessary protocol? WHY is the B2 B3 ratio so important? Why the massive amount of magnesium? Do i really need megadoses when I'm ramping up the small amount of iodine? I'd rather just take half the protocol and eat some seaweed and wait for the boobs to grow (or whatever.)
It's hard to tell if I have success on the moles. It's been two months. So far, my only success is because I seem to be digging out the moles with a pair of tweezers. The hip mole is progressing but it's freaking bottomless, my toes are bleeding, and the flesh mole isn't budging. I'm close to declaring a partial victory and giving up.
5'0" female, 44 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 111 on sugar cheat. Currently fighting off sugar/candy cravings with bulletproof cocoa and a little rice.
I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and should tweak Primal to their own needs.