Page 342 of 415 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 342

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Thanks Grizz,

Actually I have an open mind that men on this Earth can be helpful to each other and can achieve a greater good than themselves. I had a hard time believing that a mere man could set giant stones upon each other as I have been told all my life that Aliens did it, including the pyramids. But my thinking changed in 201 when I saw this video. Go Wally! And I have always liked Coo Coo clocks.

Building Stonehenge - Wally Wallington Can Move Anything! - YouTube

P.S. As BIG as the Universe is my mind can reserve some space for ET.
    T2T,

Thanks for that. I was always wondering how the cavemen did StoneHenge !

Grizz

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Breadsauce,
    You are free to do it any way you want at your own peril. We choose to follow the Dr. Brownstein Protocol because each supplement in the protocol has very specific reasons for being there and many thousands of patients have proven out the safety of his protocol.

If you don't want to follow the Dr. Brownstein procedures exactly, then just go ahead & do it YOUR way. Don't come into this thread CRYING if you get a THYROID STORM, a trip to the EMERGENCY ROOM, 30 lbs of BLOAT, or a face FULL OF ZITS. We will be LAUGHING at you for being so stubborn. Bwahahahaha - Mwahahahaha
    So go right ahead and do it YOUR way and let us know how it works out for you. We like to watch Guinea Pigs do our testing for us. Then WHO will be the irresponsible one ??

Grizz
    Thank you, Breadsauce. Who is this lunatic you all are following like sheep?

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Radialhead View Post
    Anyone who believes that should probably kill themselves for the sake of the gene pool.

Seriously Grizz, you're in danger of undoing all your hard work with your last few posts. Anyone who stumbles into this thread at around this point after googling for iodine info is just going to write you off as a nutcase.

What's more important to you - helping out people with health issues that can be addressed by iodine, or trying to 'educate' people about conspiracies that you think exist? You can't do both in the same thread, as doing the latter marks you out as just another Internet nutter in most people's eyes, meaning anything you say can't be trusted. Time to choose.
    Perhaps the things he says about iodine can't be trusted. He obviously picks his info from some questionable sources.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    T2T,

Thanks for that. I was always wondering how the cavemen did StoneHenge !

Grizz
    Cavemen... seriously.
    You appear less and less capable of rational thought every time you post.
    Stonehenge was constructed around 2700BC... That's very firmly Bronze age. Hello?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Cavemen... seriously.
    Stonehenge was constructed around 2700BC... That's very firmly Bronze age. Hello?
    Don't confuse him with the historical facts, cori.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Cavemen... seriously.
    My but your argument is seriously confused.
    Science: How Old Is Stonehenge?
    In a laboratory at the University of Chicago, a pinch of powdered carbon was placed in a radiation counter. Chemistry Professor Willard F. Libby carefully measured its faint radioactivity,* made his calculation and gave his verdict: the charred oak from which the carbon came was 3,800 years old—give or take about 275 years.
    Read more: Science: How Old Is Stonehenge? - TIME
    The point of that video is to explain how mortal men built stonehenge, which you seem to have missed completely. I'll bet you didn't even watch that fascinating video, did you?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-15-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    My but your argument is seriously confused.

The point of that video is to explain how mortal men built stonehenge, which you seem to have missed completely. I'll bet you didn't even watch that fascinating video, did you?

Grizz
    But you didn't say "mortal Bronze Age men" built it. You said "cavemen" built it. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Deal.

"Thanks for that. I was always wondering how the cavemen did StoneHenge !
    Grizz"
    Last edited by Paleobird; 07-15-2012 at 01:44 PM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    But you didn't say "mortal Bronze Age men" built it. You said "cavemen" built it. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Deal.

"Thanks for that. I was always wondering how the cavemen did StoneHenge !
    Grizz"
    Also I've seen several documentaries on Stonehenge over the years... yes the dating occasionally changes a bit... regaurdless STILL bronze age... which is vastly different than "cavemen"

Also... the the Great Circus, the ditch, around Stonehenge is more in line with the date you gave in age. It was built around 3100 BC. So there were men working in the area long before the henge was put up. A bit of charcoal from a single fire in the henge area dose not confirm that all of the construction was complete at that date.

Wow... isn't science fun.
    Especially when you follow all of the actual EVIDENCE and don't take single pieces of information out of context.

Hahahhaha.... I'm falling OVER... geeezus. The reference article you posted is dated Monday, June 02, 1952!
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...#ixzz20imj7crX
    Complete and utter FAIL.
    Do you think that scientists haven't been analyzing that site in all the years since 1952 and drawn better conclusions from the greater amount of samples that they have found and used?
    For instance YOUR link actually says that the henge is YOUNGER than it is now known to be, 3800 years old... vs 2012+2700 BC = about 4700 years old.... to 5100k yrs for the Circus.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-15-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Don't confuse him with the historical facts, cori.
    @@Paleobird,

Are you taking iodine supplements to prevent the typical female symptoms of iodine deficiency?
    Such as Fibrocystic Breasts, PCOS, etc?

Please read these excellent documents:
    Iodine Deficiency - An Under-Recognized Epidemic
    http://joannebrophy.com/programs/iodinetherapy.htm

You have done so AMAZINGLY well so far, I hate to see you develop symptoms of iodine deficiency. How are you getting iodine into your system?

There are 3 basic approaches:
    1) Dr. Jack Kruse protocol = eat a LOT of seafood including seaweed
    2) Dr. Wm Davis Protocol = Take seaweed pills
    3) Dr. Brownstein Protocol which most of us favor

@@Cori,
    You are wasting your time trying to argue with me.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-15-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    @@Paleobird,

How are you getting iodine into your system?

There are 3 basic approaches:
    1) Dr. Jack Kruse protocol = eat a LOT of seafood including seaweed
    2) Dr. Wm Davis Protocol = Take seaweed pills
    3) Dr. Brownstein Protocol which most of us favor

@@Cori,
    You are wasting your time trying to argue with me.
    Grizz, sweetie, I've been eating seafood and sea veggies as a part of my normal diet all my life. Long before Dr K took up quilting.
    I am just eating a heathy diet, not doing anyone's "protocol".

And Cori, I have to agree with Grizz on one point, you are wasting your time arguing with him because arguing with ill informed lunatics is pretty pointless.