Page 340 of 415 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 340

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Do you know what chemtrails are? They are those white streams of smoke that jets leave behind in across the sky, you know, those white trails. If you think about it, for how many years have you seen a jet leave a trail in the sky? They didn't use to. And recently I discovered that the reason we can see the jet trails is because someone got the bright idea of adding aluminum powder. And now voila, you can see chemtrails everywhere. We are the lab rats for this technology and something is very wrong in the military or intelligence branches somewhere.

t2t
    Jet engines have ALWAYS left white trails - contrails - which are water vapour condensing in the cold upper atmosphere. It is much the same as when you breathe out on a cold day and see your breath. Also known as vapour trails.

Contrails

Posting such conspiracy theory nonsense calls into question the whole of this already very questionable thread. If you want this thread to be taken seriously, post serious, scientifically validated information, not statements like contrails having just started when they have been there since the very first jet flights.

Rant over!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Dirlot,
    Follow these procedures exactly to avoid problems:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post847058
    If you don't want to follow the procedures exactly, then just don't take any iodine.

Grizz
    It has been pointed out on this thread many times that iodine - specifically, Lugol's, has been used as a successful treatment since it was first made in 1829. Dr Brownstein started his iodine treatment around 1998

Iodine

Iodine had been extremely effective for about 170 years WITHOUT following any particular protocol. So to advise not using iodine UNLESS with a particular protocol is, in my opinion, really, really irresponsible and bad advice.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breadsauce View Post
    It has been pointed out on this thread many times that iodine - specifically, Lugol's, has been used as a successful treatment since it was first made in 1829. Dr Brownstein started his iodine treatment around 1998

Iodine

Iodine had been extremely effective for about 170 years WITHOUT following any particular protocol. So to advise not using iodine UNLESS with a particular protocol is, in my opinion, really, really irresponsible and bad advice.
    Breadsauce,
    You are free to do it any way you want at your own peril. We choose to follow the Dr. Brownstein Protocol because each supplement in the protocol has very specific reasons for being there and many thousands of patients have proven out the safety of his protocol.

Read this on Selenium:
    Health Related Articles - Thyroid Health - Interactions Between Selenium and Iodine

Why Selenium

ATP Cofactors:

Why Vitamin C - Aid the body’s detoxification pathways

Why Magnesium

So, bottom line, If you don't want to follow the Dr. Brownstein procedures exactly, then just go ahead & do it YOUR way. Don't come into this thread CRYING if you get a THYROID STORM, a trip to the EMERGENCY ROOM, 30 lbs of BLOAT, or a face FULL OF ZITS. We will be LAUGHING at you for being so stubborn. Bwahahahaha - Mwahahahaha
    So go right ahead and do it YOUR way and let us know how it works out for you. We like to watch Guinea Pigs do our testing for us. Then WHO will be the irresponsible one ??

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-15-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Breadsauce,
    You are free to do it any way you want at your own risk. We choose to follow the Dr. Brownstein Protocol because each supplement in the protocol has very specific reasons for being there and many thousands of patients have proven out the safety of his protocol.

Read this on Selenium:
    Health Related Articles - Thyroid Health - Interactions Between Selenium and Iodine

Why Selenium

ATP Cofactors:

Why Vitamin C - Aid the body’s detoxification pathways

Why Magnesium

So, bottom line, If you don't want to follow the Dr. Brownstein procedures exactly, then just don't take any iodine. Don't come into this thread CRYING if you get a THYROID STORM, a trip to the EMERGENCY ROOM, 30 lbs of BLOAT, or a face FULL OF ZITS. We will be LAUGHING at you for being so stubborn. Bwahahahaha - Mwahahahaha
    So go right ahead and do it YOUR way and let us know how it works out for you. We like to watch Guinea Pigs do our testing for us. Then will YOU will be the irresponsible one ??

Grizz
    No, Grizz - it is not WE, but YOU who are following the Brownstein protocol, and some others no doubt. I am taking Lugol's as a supplement, as it has been used since 1829.

Please stop trying to tell me what to do - I have read widely and am quite capable of making up my own mind how and when and what supplements I shall take.

I have been using Lugol's this way for some time, no face full of zits, thank you, and no "thyroid storm". No doubt if I was taking very high doses of iodine there would be a danger - but I don't see the point in huge doses - just makes for expensive urine, as far as I can make out.

I take one drop of 3% in water 2 or 3 times a week - I can't see how any diet not almost entirely based on sea food and sea veg could produce a higher amount of iodine than that. And feel extremely well and fit on my present regime, thank you.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    So go right ahead and do it YOUR way and let us know how it works out for you. We like to watch Guinea Pigs do our testing for us. Then WHO will be the irresponsible one ??

Grizz
    Interesting thing to say to someone considering all of the guinea pig testing that some of you do on a single person around here and then deem it safe and proscribe it for everyone. Such as the whole T2T testicle painting and various other painting and mole removal silliness.

Yeah...
    A very large dose of a pot trying to call out kettles here.

Get a grip dude.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Radialhead is offline Senior Member
    Here are the links for T2T's message:

chemtrail
    What in the world are they doing to us? vitamin D deception. - YouTube
    Anyone who believes that should probably kill themselves for the sake of the gene pool.

Seriously Grizz, you're in danger of undoing all your hard work with your last few posts. Anyone who stumbles into this thread at around this point after googling for iodine info is just going to write you off as a nutcase.

What's more important to you - helping out people with health issues that can be addressed by iodine, or trying to 'educate' people about conspiracies that you think exist? You can't do both in the same thread, as doing the latter marks you out as just another Internet nutter in most people's eyes, meaning anything you say can't be trusted. Time to choose.

hebsie is offline Senior Member

...'nuff said...hebs

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Conspiracy theory is no longer theory as evidence comes to light. Follow the money and you will find truth. Deliberately making people SICK is a BIG MONEY scheme.

My heart doctors kept making me sicker and sicker with blood thinners, cholesterol meds and on and on. Iodine, D3,K2-mk4, magnesium oil, and all needed supps have saved and changed my life for the better. I only want to share good health. And for those who choose not to believe it’s a free country. Hey. I enjoyed two 2 liters of mountain dew, daily for over 20 years. My drug of choice, it contains bromated vegetable oil. I didn’t smoke or drink (needed to drink from stressful jobs) and I had two heart attacks. One at the age of 45 and a horrible one at age 49. 99% blockage in the LAD artery, known as the widow maker. The heart doctors told me I should be dead, that they were all perplexed as to how I survived. I only wish you all good fortune and that you all find your own truth.

BTW upping my dose of D3to 10,000 IU's at night only, for a couple of months has almost cured my Diabetes type 2 as confirmed by recent blood tests. Have lost almost another 20 lbs, No exercising at all. Although I should.

Weatherman admits Military Dumping Chemtrails - YouTube

Why do the planes keep looping back over and over in the same sky area?

Don't believe in chemtrails? Watch this!Watch the sky!Heads Up! - YouTube

* Meteorologist admits government sprays poison in the air! It blocked up his radar! - YouTube

Many many more videos about the Trails.

t2t
    Last edited by t2t; 07-16-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breadsauce View Post
    No, Grizz - it is not WE, but YOU who are following the Brownstein protocol, and some others no doubt. I am taking Lugol's as a supplement, as it has been used since 1829.

Please stop trying to tell me what to do - I have read widely and am quite capable of making up my own mind how and when and what supplements I shall take.

I have been using Lugol's this way for some time, no face full of zits, thank you, and no "thyroid storm". No doubt if I was taking very high doses of iodine there would be a danger - but I don't see the point in huge doses - just makes for expensive urine, as far as I can make out.

I take one drop of 3% in water 2 or 3 times a week - I can't see how any diet not almost entirely based on sea food and sea veg could produce a higher amount of iodine than that. And feel extremely well and fit on my present regime, thank you.
    Breadsauce,
    You (and everyone else) are free to do it any way you want at your own risk. We choose to follow the Dr. Brownstein Protocol because each supplement in the protocol has very specific reasons for being there and many thousands of patients have proven out the safety of his protocol.

I will continue to recommend the Dr. Brownstein Protocol and you will continue to fight against it. So we can just agree to disagree. Fighting against doctors orders is not recommended. That is my position for now and forever.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-15-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Conspiracy theory is no longer theory as evidence comes to light. Follow the money and you will find truth. Deliberately making people SICK is a BIG MONEY scheme.

My heart doctors kept making me sicker and sicker with blood thinners, cholesterol meds and on and on. Iodine, D3,K2-mk4, magnesium oil, and all needed supps have saved and changed my life for the better. I only want to share good health. And for those who choose not to believe it’s a free country. Hey. I enjoyed two 2 liters of mountain dew, daily for over 20 years. My drug of choice, it contains bromated vegetable oil. I didn’t smoke or drink (needed to drink from stressful jobs) and I had two heart attacks. One at the age of 45 and a horrible one at age 49. 99% blockage in the LAD artery, known as the widow maker. The heart doctors told me I should be dead, that they were all perplexed as to how I survived. I only wish you all good fortune and that you all find your own truth.

BTW upping my dose of D3to 10,000 IU's at night only, for a couple of months has cured my Diabetes type 2 as confirmed by recent blood tests. Have lost almost another 20 lbs, No exercising at all. Although I should.

Weatherman admits Military Dumping Chemtrails - YouTube

Why do the planes keep looping back over and over in the same sky area?

Don't believe in chemtrails? Watch this!Watch the sky!Heads Up! - YouTube

* Meteorologist admits government sprays poison in the air! It blocked up his radar! - YouTube

Many many more videos about the Trails.

t2t
    T2T,

Thank you for sharing. I am also on 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 daily and when I feel a sniffle coming on, I double it to 20,000 IU daily for a week. No more serious chest colds since I started on this. No more colds. No more Flu.

I am IMMUNE from people around me coughing & sneezing.
    Bwahahaha - Mwahahha

BTW)
    Morgellons Disease is said to be linked to the Chemtrails. This disease is becoming epidemic in the USA.
    Koch's health concerns may sound more like science-fiction than science, but there are growing numbers of people in the United States who claim to have bugs crawling under their skin and wiry multi-colored fibers sprouting from their sores. They call the condition Morgellons Disease, and it's been blamed on everything from nanotechnology to nematodes. So far, no one has been able to explain its cause or even how to treat it.
    Morgellons, also referred to as unexplained dermopathy or fiber disease, is a collection of symptoms that primarily involve the skin. People who have been affected report the sensation of bugs crawling, stinging or burrowing under the skin. Fibers -- single or multi-colored stiff threads -- or black granules are also reportedly found on or beneath the skin [source: CDC]. An array of other symptoms -- such as forgetfulness, aching joints or chronic fatigue -- also go hand-in-hand with Morgellons. What's more, there are those who believe the disease isn't a physical malady at all. Could the physical signs of Morgellons really be caused by mental illness?
    Up first, we'll take a look at how Morgellons came to be in the spotlight.
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin...ns-disease.htm
    http://morgellonsitchyrash.com/tag/multicolored-fibers/

I learned all about Morgellons when I was fighting off a Scabies infection. The symptoms are nearly identical, except for the multi-colored threads coing out of the lesions. I quickly cured my scabies infection with a mix if Grapeseed Oil & Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. But millions of people are still suffering with Morgellons.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-15-2012 at 07:47 AM.