Page 339 of 415 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 339

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    The answer to all of this is exposed by Dr. Tenpenny:

The Dr. Tenpenny report makes it all clear and ties this all together - The Goal is DEPOPULATION Translation kill off the excess population and forced sterilization to prevent population growth. The Elites including Melinda Gates, drug companies & the UN are behind this. Watch her report. She has all the facts.
    Yes, Melinda and I were chatting about this the other day at lunch over a lovely lobster salad and a glass of Pinot Grigio. We agreed that the riff-raff is just getting out of control and that we have to find a way to depopulate them. Offering free birth control and tubal ligations was the devious idea we came up with to accomplish our nefarious goals. And you, Grizz, with the aid of Dr. Ninepenny, were able to see right through it. Darn. Now we will have to come up with something else.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yes, Melinda and I were chatting about this the other day at lunch over a lovely lobster salad and a glass of Pinot Grigio. We agreed that the riff-raff is just getting out of control and that we have to find a way to depopulate them. Offering free birth control and tubal ligations was the devious idea we came up with to accomplish our nefarious goals. And you, Grizz, with the aid of Dr. Ninepenny, were able to see right through it. Darn. Now we will have to come up with something else.
    she said, in an uppercrust english accent
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    she said, in an uppercrust english accent
    ...as she phoned Melinda for another fabulous brunch date.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    dr. ninepenny is.. like.. the best name ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Paleobird,

I'm happy that you enjoyed the Dr. Tenpenny Report & the report on depopulation.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post899778

BTW) I enjoyed your report by Mark. You have come a LONG WAY, baby! Congratulations, and you look so good now! What an amazing transformation.

Grizz

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    dr. ninepenny is.. like.. the best name ever
    Just one cent short of a full Ten-penny Carnival.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Just one cent short of a full Ten-penny Carnival.
    Or, as we say here in the south west, "a couple of tacos short of a combination plate".

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Paleobird,
    I enjoyed your report by Mark. You have come a LONG WAY, baby! Congratulations, and you look so good now! What an amazing transformation.
    Grizz
    Thank you, Grizz.

Grizz is offline Banned
    My question to Dr. Kruse
    The iodine Thread!!! - Page 8

His answer:
    The system is set up to care for sickness and not health.......and that simple issue is why. Most patients think we are here for wellness..........we are not taught a wellness paradigm. We are taught to treat disease only. When a doc learns about wellness it is when they step out of line and do it themselves. And your numbers are off on iodine.......its now 2.2 billion world wide.

There you have it,
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Do you know what chemtrails are? They are those white streams of smoke that jets leave behind in across the sky, you know, those white trails. If you think about it, for how many years have you seen a jet leave a trail in the sky? They didn't use to. And recently I discovered that the reason we can see the jet trails is because someone got the bright idea of adding aluminum powder. And now voila, you can see chemtrails everywhere. We are the lab rats for this technology and something is very wrong in the military or intelligence branches somewhere.

Why would they do this? In a nutshell, they are trying to avert Global Warming, by adding a "reflective component" in the sky. Huh? Well, I have news for you, the powder falls to earth, and we're all being subjected to aluminum inhalation and exposure causing many people to become sick. Why does the government try to put Aluminum in almost everything (aluminum foil, fast food wrappers, coke cans, and Aluminum, in the form of aluminum sulfate, is also frequently used to treat public water supplies. Most municipal water systems contain significant amounts of aluminum. Other common sources of aluminum exposure are antiperspirants, aluminum containers and aluminum cookware and medications. There are so many products one could fill a book to list them all) and has been dropping aluminum powder to the Earth, streams, rivers, lakes for many years. Another thing that chemtrails does is to wipe out D absorption to be converted by the body to D3.

FWS - Aluminum was found to be toxic to the nervous system of animals over 100 years ago. Injecting aluminum into the brains of sheep was reported in 1965 to result in changes in the brain that showed a “striking resemblance” to Alzheimer's disease (AD) in people. In 1973, brains of AD patients were found to contain more aluminum than people dying without this disease. About the same time, kidney patients on dialysis were found to suffer, sometimes fatal, brain damage (encephalopathy) from aluminum in their antacids (these antacids are used to bind phosphates in their intestines). More than 100 toxic actions of aluminum have been identified and many are damaging to the human brain.

Aluminum/Flouride contributes to infertility and does a big number on the THYROID!!!

This author Alan Graham has a great tale to tell:

1.. The Aluminum/flouridx compound is a “mimic” of TSH, the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone which tells the thyroid when & how much T-4 hormone to release, when too little T-4 is detected in the blood. When the proper TSH is in control it runs on a cycle (12 hrs up & 12 hrs down) so at night every cell "powers-down" which allows GSH (Glutathione) to remove toxic metals, etc. while SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase) repairs the damage caused by those toxins...this also allows you to sleep. You see how critical this natural system is?
    Half your "alive" time! Half!

2.. However, when AlFx takes the job away from the TSH, it runs "full-tilt-boogie" 24 hrs a day! What you "experience" is hyperthyroidism. HYPERthyroidism involves extreme tiredness, inability to sleep: no GSH to remove toxins & no SOD to repair the damage. More & more toxins build up displacing trace minerals necessary as molecular cofactors for everything that goes on, chemically, in your body! You slowly get sicker and sicker & die before your time from any number of seemingly unrelated diseases.

3.. In reality? What you had all the time was HYPER (High) thyroid but look how the doctor has the perfect "get-out-of-jail-Free" card! See? The results of medico's "Gold-standard" Thyroid assessment, the TSH Test, will indicate HYPO (low) thyroid!

This is because the AlFx keeps "yelling" at the thyroid to make more T-4 as if the blood was low on T-4...so, the good doctor is covered when he reflexively gives you Synthetic T-4, Synthroid, the "gold standard" wrong thing to do because you actually have HYPER (high) thyroid, not a HYPO (low) thyroid... so uncalled for T-4 just makes it worse.

4.. I wish I could say that if you stop ingesting the toxins & do the counter-measures of Supplements & Nutrition things would improve in short order, but that is not likely to happen any time soon, if ever -BUT- you can stop it from getting worse by doing a few things that you should be doing anyway. Things like eating green-leafy veggies, taking extra selenium, high fiber pectin foods or pectin fiber formula, avoiding tap-water & the other toxins I mentioned.

The reason for all my doom & gloom on the issue is that the reactive"pit-bull" atom, Fluorine, makes a nearly permanent bond at the TSH receptor site, as opposed to TSH which is occasionally swept out. Still, the real tragedy is that later on the resulting disease cannot, or more accurately, will not, likely be traced back to AlFx poisoning & the fact that the doctor did EXACTLY the wrong thing, will never be detected. Why? Because nobody will look, reader! The doctor will just give you Lipitor & Blood-pressure Med's for your failing Heart (or whatever) and then "Heroically" move on to his next victim... I mean patient...

When you "Stroke-out" they will all blame the butter & eggs you loved so much, when it was really "The Man" who killed you. You know, the FDA, the AMA, big industry & the best "Law-makers" money can buy!

t2t

Go to utube ad type in:
    “What in the world are they doing to us? The vitamin D deception”

The video was posted on July 4th 2012 and tells what chemtrails are doing too the masses.

Here is a little more about the video:
    Chemtrail weapon now discovered--the light frequency needed for Vitamin D production blocked by aluminum. The source of many disease is this intentional or not sickening of world population by deflection of essential energy waves. The controllers are killing their own. Accident or fate. You decide.

I will provide most links to Grizz later.

t2t
    Here are the links for T2T's message:
    Alan links
    Alan Graham News

chemtrail
    What in the world are they doing to us? vitamin D deception. - YouTube

fluoride and infertility

The Fluoride Fraud by Abby Martin

Aluminum /fluoride for infertility.

Green Tea Side Effects from Caffeine, Fluoride and Aluminum

Grizz