Page 336 of 415 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 336

t2t
    t2t is offline Member

Flouride in all sorts of things

Shop Now
    Happypaleogirl,

Here is a site that shows all types of foods including fast food restaurants that have had flouride added. My biggest question is WHY??? But we who do iodine know, don't we!

look at tea...

USDA Fluoride Content in Foods and Beverages

Full sheet:
    http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcom...e/fluoride.pdf

and to wrap things up:

http://naturalhealthnews.blogspot.co...-you-sick.html

t2t
    Last edited by t2t; 07-13-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: add more info

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    FREE STERILIZATION FOR WOMEN UNDER OBAMA CARE AUG 1st

Grizz
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    "Of course this sterilization mandate will make health insurance more expensive for all of us...."

Wrong. Tubal ligations are cheap as compared to years of contraceptives, prenatal care, delivering babies, and subsequent child care, but it always makes for a good ranting point to get that money angle in there.

Also, "They Want to Sterilize American Women"? Who exactly are "They"? And why do They want this? Offering a service is not the same thing as forcing this on anyone.

Again Grizz, calm the eff down. And exactly what, if anything, does this have to do with iodine or has this just become your own little personal rant-of-the-day space?

And cori, I agree, Happy Dance, Happy Dance.......

jlsaven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    "Of course this sterilization mandate will make health insurance more expensive for all of us...."

Wrong. Tubal ligations are cheap as compared to years of contraceptives, prenatal care, delivering babies, and subsequent child care, but it always makes for a good ranting point to get that money angle in there.

Also, "They Want to Sterilize American Women"? Who exactly are "They"? And why do They want this? Offering a service is not the same thing as forcing this on anyone.

Again Grizz, calm the eff down. And exactly what, if anything, does this have to do with iodine or has this just become your own little personal rant-of-the-day space?

And cori, I agree, Happy Dance, Happy Dance.......
    Agreed, agreed, AGREED!

I officially third the happy dance!

Grizz, I'm puzzled why the heck the topic is even on an IODINE board, and thought about not responding so as not to mix my politics in a space others are trying to learn about said iodine, however, I feel strongly that by staying silent I'd be passively supporting the tone of what you posted, which I don't. We all have diverse beliefs, and come here to learn, not to get spouted at about off topic material. Many of us who read think iodine is awesome, or at least interesting - let's focus on that!

Grizz is offline Banned
    All of these are related to the Nationwide Iodine Deficiency Epidemic. That is my humble opinion.
    Question: WHY is there a nationwide iodine deficiency epidemic? If you think this is all accidental, I have a bridge to sell you.
    ================
    * The Dr. Tenpenny Report on Drug Companies,
    * Free sterilization of women ?
    * Doctors being ignorant of iodine - WHY?
    * Poisoning products & water supplies with Halide Toxins
    * Poisoning drugs & vaccinations with Halide Toxins
    * By 2020, Melinda Gates, Merck & UN hopes to have extended the use of forced sterilization through manipulation of foreign governments to further the scheme of preventing 80 million of “unwanted pregnancies” in places like Africa, India and Southeast Asia. Who is next?
    * THINK

The Dr. Tenpenny report makes it all clear and ties this all together - The Goal is DEPOPULATION + GRAB ALL THE MONEY THEY CAN. Watch her report. She has all the facts.

PaleoBird, I did not write the report on sterilizing women. Blame the author who wrote the report.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-14-2012 at 08:23 AM.

youthfuliz is offline Junior Member
    Just a quick update: I took 75mg iodoral yesterday, 37.5mg with breakfast around 8am, 37.5mg around 2pm with lunch. Feeling good. The lump on my neck continues to shrink every day. Now it's almost not noticeable when I look in the mirror. I can still see it moving up and down if I swallow, but much smaller than before. Will stay at 75mg for now.

Got my brownstein books.

OK, I'll test my energy level and ability to focus this weekend - need to get a paper done. Let's see how well the iodine work!

Edit: I think I will back down to 50mg... feel a bit exhausted... as if I had too much coffee. So I'm taking 62.5mg today, and will back down to 50mg tomorrow. Will stay at 50mg for a while.
    Last edited by youthfuliz; 07-14-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post

OHHHH MYYYY GAAAWD ! This video is a MUST WATCH !

This video PROVES what I've been saying all along. The Drug companies are FAR WORSE than criminally irresponsible.
    Hugs & Kisses to Dr. Tenpenny. What Dr. Tenpenny is revealing is FAR WORSE than my worst nightmares. This is like a Science Fiction Horror Story ! Except it is REAL.

More confirmation of the horrors in the above video:
    Merck Teams With Gates Foundation to Further Worldwide Depopulation

Activist Post: Merck Teams With Gates Foundation to Further Worldwide Depopulation

Grizz
    This video is shocking. Thanks for posting it. I haven't had any vaccine for the last 10+ years. Glad it was so, and will continue to be so.
    Last edited by youthfuliz; 07-14-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    As I mentioned before I was up to 30mg+ but although I had atp co-factors in my multi vit I was not taking the full dose of atp co-factors. Took them yesterday and my whole body became hot and flushed.

I dropped my lugos dose to 15mg and within seconds of taking it the same flush through the body. Is the the bormide or a reaction to the dose of Bvits?

How low do I need to go on my iodine to start again?
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Paysan View Post
    While looking into my mirror, I noticed that my normally swollen tongue has retreated to its normal flexible self again. AS this just happened within a week of my beginning iodine supplementation, I've been watching to see if allergies will cause it to swell again. So far, no. And my tongue had been swollen for weeks. For some reason, my diction has improved as well.;- ) Interesting.
    Great! Glad for you.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    As I mentioned before I was up to 30mg+ but although I had atp co-factors in my multi vit I was not taking the full dose of atp co-factors. Took them yesterday and my whole body became hot and flushed.

I dropped my lugos dose to 15mg and within seconds of taking it the same flush through the body. Is the the bormide or a reaction to the dose of Bvits?

How low do I need to go on my iodine to start again?
    Dirlot,
    Follow these procedures exactly to avoid problems:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post847058
    If you don't want to follow the procedures exactly, then just don't take any iodine.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-14-2012 at 08:25 AM.