Page 334 of 415 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 334

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Paleo girl,

Here is a girl who discovered how to get rid of flouride, and get rid of acne. Some nice before and after pics.

Fluoroderma: Acne Caused by Fluoride Exposure

http://www.celluliteinvestigation.co...luoroderma.pdf

P.S. With evaporation you will absorb about 12% to 14% of iodine through the skin. I suspect one would absorb a higher percentage if you use grapeseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil with the Iodine or wrap the area, if possible with plastic or large bandaid. So 100 MILLIgrams of elemental iodine by itself, painted on, would give you 12mg to 14 mg's through your skin.

Be well,

t2t

P.S. You might want to try B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Most of the 33 reviews are positive and many of the women are in their 30’s. Most of these girls are taking 2000 milligrams to 5000 milligrams a day but hey, if it works…

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pan Acid (Pantothenic Acid) 1000mg Timed Release - 100 - Sustained Release Tablet

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    Don't use iodine on your face!!! It really does a number on your skin.

I've tried various iodine applications in my experiments with the moles, and tried a little acne painting on a cyst on my neck. I don't know what magic Grizz is doing, but painting and carrier oils don't do anything to my skin. The only thing that seems to work is to soak the entire pad (5 mm x 5 mm) of a commercial band-aid with Lugol's and slap one on every day. Even then, all it does is burn the entire skin layer to a crisp (I mean this literally, the skin is brown and breaks into pieces, like a scab), taking off layers of the flaw with it. My skin looks like a combination of ground beef and 2nd degree burn. It might be worth it for a mole, but not for a zit. And you don't want this on your face.

[No Grizz, do NOT yell at me to use a carrier oil. I tried it. It doesn't work.]

When the cyst gets close to the surface, you may try the home-made spot band-aid. Roll up a tiny piece of gauze into a tiny ball (2 mm x 2 mm), stick the gauze on a piece of adhesive tape, drop Lugol's on the guaze, and apply directly. Same effect but a much smaller area. Be very very careful, and take it off immediately if you feel it stinging.

I once put the iodine band-aid on a mosquito bite, and took it off after only one hour. It worked to stop the itch, but the burned skin stayed around for 10 days, while the bite would have been gone after 3 days. Sometimes it's best not to mess with something.
    Oxide,
    I will never yell at you. I know we have differing opinions sometimes, but good friends like us can always overcome differing opinions. Sometimes we are BOTH right but at opposing viewpoints. Such is to be expected from a brilliant woman like yourself.

Grizz

t2t
    t2t is offline Member

HUGE AMOUNTS of IODINE given by DOCTORS ORDERS...!!!

For those few folks that have allergys to Iodine take heart. And to those concerned about large doses of iodine going into their body, Doctors routinely administer 70 GRAMS of IODINE dye into the arteries while performing radiographic tests.

In complicated cases, these massive quantities may have to be increased by 100 per cent or even more, involving more than 200 GRAMS (g) of iodine (400++ g of RCM) being injected intravascularly for film-screen radiographic angiography, probably the largest quantity of any drug used in the whole of clinical medicine. Wow 200 GRAMS of iodine and some of these same doctors work with the FDA to limit the amount of iodine you can buy!!! WTH! Sorry It irritates me. t2t

BROWNSTEIN

My experience has shown true allergy to inorganic, non-radioactive iodine is very rare. Out of over 3,000 patients treated with iodine I have found 3 with a true allergy exhibiting symptoms of a skin rash. These patients were treated with NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques), an acupressure treatment and two were able to overcome their allergy and take the iodine. One of the three above patients has not been able to take iodine due to an allergy.

Re: A review of iodine toxicity reports. at The Truth in Medicine (MessageID: 1877788)

HUGE QUANTITY OF IODINE REQUIRED!!!!

Very large amounts of iodine are necessary because of the low sensitivity inherent in conventional photographic film-screen radiography. This low sensitivity to iodine is not an inherent property of the X-ray beam but is due to the low sensitivity of the photographic process in distinguishing minor differences in radio-opacity. Alternative nonphotographic X-ray detection recording systems, such as photodetectors with electronic amplification, like those used in CT scanning and in digital subtraction angiography (DSA), are very much more sensitive to minor differences in iodine concentration as demonstrated by 95 per cent tumour blush in all cerebral tumours on CT after IV injection of RCM compared to about 20 per cent blush after intra-arterial injection using photographic film-screen radiography.

The average daily physiological turnover of iodine is 0.0001 GRAM (g.) The total iodine content in the body (mainly in the thyroid) is 0.01 GRAM (g). The requirement for a 2-, 3- or 4-vessel angiogram (with conventional film-screen photographic recording) may be 70 GRAMS (g) of iodine, delivered in, say, 30 min into the arterial supply trees of very sensitive organs, for example, the brain, kidney, or heart. This is 700 000 times the daily body turnover of iodine and it is testimony to the low toxicity of radiographic contrast media such as iothalamate RCM (either HOCM or LOCM) that this huge quantity of iodine can be accepted into the arterial tree of the most sensitive organs of the body with very rare evidence of severe toxicity.

In complicated cases, these massive quantities may have to be increased by 100 per cent or even more, involving more than 200 GRAMS (g) of iodine (400++ g of RCM) being injected intravascularly for film-screen radiographic angiography, probably the largest quantity of any drug used in the whole of clinical medicine.

Intravascular Contrast Media for Radiology, CT and MRI

Preclinical imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iothalamate: a water-soluble iodinated radiopaque medium for a variety of radiographic procedures, including ANGIOGRAPHY, ARTHROGRAPHY, UROGRAPHY, CHOLANGIOGRAPHY, and computed tomographic imaging.

Iodine, as a physically dense element with high electron density and high atomic number, is quite radio-opaque (i.e., it absorbs X-rays well).

P.S. My reply to Grizz regarding iodine and Magnets should be released soon by the moderators. It will post two or more pages back from this page. I will notify you great iodiners when it does. t2t

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Hi Paleo girl,

Here is a girl who discovered how to get rid of flouride, and get rid of acne. Some nice before and after pics.

Fluoroderma: Acne Caused by Fluoride Exposure

http://www.celluliteinvestigation.co...luoroderma.pdf

P.S. With evaporation you will absorb about 12% to 14% of iodine through the skin. I suspect one would absorb a higher percentage if you use grapeseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil with the Iodine or wrap the area, if possible with plastic or large bandaid. So 100 MILLIgrams of elemental iodine by itself, painted on, would give you 12mg to 14 mg's through your skin.

Be well,

t2t

P.S. You might want to try B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Most of the 33 reviews are positive and many of the women are in their 30’s. Most of these girls are taking 2000 milligrams to 5000 milligrams a day but hey, if it works…

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pan Acid (Pantothenic Acid) 1000mg Timed Release - 100 - Sustained Release Tablet
    T2T,

Yea 2 Thumbs up on your 2 links about Fluoride. Those are the best 2 links on the net.

And thanks for that link on Pantothenic Acid - I've never heard of that one.

BTW) while I have your attention, what is your opinion of Magnetized Iodine?

Grizz

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi Grizz,

I actually experimented with painting my skin with iodine that was set in a very powerful field of magnets for 3 days before trying it.

The results were stunning for me. The magnetized iodine absorbed through the skin almost twice as fast as the unmagnetized iodine Also it calmed my detox symptoms down too by at least 40%.

Each person is different but I really believe that Trapper's MagNEdyn works more in concert with the body than non-magnetized iodine.

I emailed you at curezone regarding my posts waiting for approval here at marks apple.

My 3rd post is about Doctors ordering tests for patients getting radiographic photos done with up to 200 GRAMS, yes I said GRAMS of iodine introduced into the patients body through IV. They give 70 GRAMS routinely to almost all patients who have this done. I posted this on Curezone awhile ago for those who want to peek at the post before it finds its way here.

t2t

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    My hubby has been using iodine directly on zits/small inflammation spots etc with no issue.
    Undiluted-No carrier oil.. However the trick is to apply it ONCE to the spot, No repeat applications!
    It only seems to need the single application to clear it up without causing any harm to the skin... I would not advise multiple applications over the same area though as im sure that continued contact would most likely be to harsh & damaging to the skin.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Hi Grizz,

I actually experimented with painting my skin with iodine that was set in a very powerful field of magnets for 3 days before trying it.

The results were stunning for me. The magnetized iodine absorbed through the skin almost twice as fast as the unmagnetized iodine Also it calmed my detox symptoms down too by at least 40%.

Each person is different but I really believe that Trapper's MagNEdyn works more in concert with the body than non-magnetized iodine.

I emailed you at curezone regarding my posts waiting for approval here at marks apple.

My 3rd post is about Doctors ordering tests for patients getting radiographic photos done with up to 200 GRAMS, yes I said GRAMS of iodine introduced into the patients body through IV. They give 70 GRAMS routinely to almost all patients who have this done. I posted this on Curezone awhile ago for those who want to peek at the post before it finds its way here.

t2t
    T2T,
    Ohhhh Myyyy Gaaaawd ! And these doctors are trying to tell us not to take iodine? I need to understand this...
    Hmmmm

70 Grams of iodine routinely? That is 2.4 OUNCES ! ! More than a shot glass & almost a Double Shot !

200 Grams ?? - That is 7 OUNCES ! !

WHEW ! ! This blows my mind!
    I wonder what kind of detox symptoms these people have after taking this much iodine !

What does this overload do to the poor thyroid, liver & kidneys? These folks will be pissing out pure iodine, a few hours later, eh?

This makes Trappers jump to 100mg to expedite detox seem like a cake walk in the park.
    T2T, do you know of any newbees who jumped into 100mg of iodine? Did they report deathly detox?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-13-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    My hubby has been using iodine directly on zits/small inflammation spots etc with no issue.
    Undiluted-No carrier oil.. However the trick is to apply it ONCE to the spot, No repeat applications!
    It only seems to need the single application to clear it up without causing any harm to the skin... I would not advise multiple applications over the same area though as im sure that continued contact would most likely be to harsh & damaging to the skin.
    I think it is OK to paint iodine directly to the skin once a week. I've done that with the iodine skin patch test. I think it is also OK to paint Lugols diluted with water directly to the skin. 10% lugols into 90% water some at the Curezone are doing this.

But I know for a fact that painting directly every day without a carrier oil WILL damage the skin. I've done that when I was painting a skin lesion. I got rid of the lesion, but the surrounding skin got dermatitis. It is difficult to paint the same skin every day without dripping or spilling over to the normal skin. I think I have the solution to this problem if anyone wants to try it. The Yahoo Iodine Group routinely paints the skin using a carrier oil all the time. There is a LOT of discussion about that subject.

Grizz

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi Grizz,
    No I don't know of anyone who jumped to 100 mg's real fast. I jumped to over 500 mg's real fast when getting rid of my ulcers.

But I was taking the selonomethionine too and had been on iodine a while. BTW I was using magnetized iodine too!

But now we all know we have been decieved on true dosage when you see people being administered up to 200 Grams of iodine in an IV. But still I have read that folks of yester-year took daily doses of 1 Gram a day of iodine as maintenance and higher doses to try to help severely sick people.

The only way I would try to take 2 grams of iodine is to divide it into 12 doses at 200 mg's per dose. Just for one day.

t2t
    Last edited by t2t; 07-13-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: traps and grizzes concerns on overboard

Grizz is offline Banned
    PAINTING BREASTS BY DR. DERRY

Ruth
    Dr David Derry sent me instructions on how to paint with iodine. he said, use a brush about 2 inches wide. Paint both breasts and under the arms. Paint until the colour is a mid amber colour. If the skin becomes leathery back off for a day then resume. I now use a powder puff as it is less messy. I keep it iodine saturated in a plastic bag. I have to add I havent painted for a while, thanks for the reminder.
    Jane T, UK
    Yahoo! Groups
    PS I think Dr. Derry should have said how frequently to do this. Once a day?
    Until the skin turns LEATHERY? No way can I agree with this. Maybe once a week?

Here is an idea. Why not paint the skin first, then after it dries apply the Grapeseed Oil to protect the skin. Grapeseed oil soaks right into the skin, so it should protect it after the iodine has been painted.

I left a message for Jane, I hope she answers.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-13-2012 at 12:05 PM.