Page 332 of 415 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 332

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
    No, I do not recall having made that comment. I just started my ATP Co-Factors a week or so ago.

LJ
    I'm sorry, it must have been someone else. I hope I didn't dream it!LOL Anyway, I am having some issues and I wanted to see if anyone else was having problems.

Thanks!
    Gwynn

Grizz is offline Banned
    Oxide,

I am simply answering Chronix's question on using magnets on iodine. What I posted is the history on that subject, and as I said, I don't have any opinion either way.

I don't agree with your opinion on doctors. You have your opinion and I have my opinion. We can agree to disagree.
    I will someday uncover the facts on a huge conspiracy to bury and hide the miracles of iodine. I think the drug companies are behind whitewashing iodine out of the medical books and they are behind doctors being so illiterate about iodine.

There is BIG MONEY in cutting off womens breasts, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and mammograms. A 500 billion dollar industry can be wiped out if iodine ever becomes popular to cure fibrocystic breasts. Let me remind everyone of this recent testimonial.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post889724

Do not ever forget that FOUR doctors told zophie to cut off her breasts ! All four doctors were ignorant of iodine? I ask a simple question: WHY?

Do not ever forget that doctors in my neighborhood are telling women with breast pain to CUT THEM OFF or learn to live with them. Why?

IMO, Sorry but there is NO EXCUSE for so many doctors to be so ignorant. These people do have seminars, journals, papers, etc.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-12-2012 at 09:59 AM.

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi Grizz,

Here is a reply to your questions redarding magnetized iodine.

This was my 2nd post I posted on the iodine Curezone forum almost 5 years ago. My first post was asking Trapper how powerful his magnets are? As long as the magnets ca pinch your fingers than I believe you are in the ballpark on making Nascent iodine.
    I actually experiment painting my skin with Trapperís MagNEdyn (as I dubbed it) and my unmagnetized iodine and the MagNEdyn absorbed almost twice as fast as the un magnetized iodine.

generic nascent iodine with magnets at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1185230)

Also, magnets can greatly help in thyroid problems by stimulating the thyroid gland. Simply put a magnet on the thyroid gland for a few hours and the thyroid will revive. This technique alone will reverse thyroiditis (inflammation of the thyroid gland).

Thyroid Gland

Trapper's 'Magnetic Iodine' at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1629232)

Thread: Magnets and Iodine: AC or DC at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (ThreadID: 1188096)

BTW Although I went through a whole bottle of 5%Lugols early in my Iodine journey I just didnít like it. The strong Detox symptoms were awful. But I wasnít taking any cofactors or selenomethionine yet either.
    I wasnít a fan of vitamin C either. (got sick every time I tried large doses.) Could it be that the medicines that depleted my K2 mk4 levels had something to do with this? I canít say. My D3 levels were in the toilet too. I am not trying to discourage anyone from taking Lugols of Vitamine C!!! Itís just that at the time elemental Iodine set in Golden Grain or Everclear alcohol became my forte to GOOD health!

So if any people, who try all the cofactors and selenomethionine for many months and still have issues they might think about trying the Nascent or Magnanscent Iodine to get started and then make their way to the Lugols. I know that Trapper somewhere mentioned that the body has a way to convert elemental iodine into the iodide form albeit it has a longer journey than just supplementing good old Lugols. The main thing is get some GOOD "iodine" no matter how, into your body!

t2t

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi all,

I started painting the poisonous store bought Iodine when I first began my iodine journey. I didn't take selenomethionine until I got to very high doses. However even without the cofactors I started getting energy and feeling better. But I still had temperature issues that plagued me until a man named "Grizz" recently came on the scene at Curezone!

After my 2nd heart attack at age 49 the heart doctors helped me damage my thyroid with the one of the worst iodine supps that a doctor can give, Amiodarone. Also they put me on a statin ZOCOR, which depletes vitamin K which never becomes K2Ö! It also depletes one of CQ 10 which supports the heart muscle. Thatís just two of the many side effects. Wow these doctors were batting a 1000, to KILL me. They had me on Plavix and Coumadin for almost a year too.

Arrhythmia

According to a 2005 warning issued by the FDA, amiodarone is linked to pulmonary toxicity, hepatic injury and worsened arrhythmia, and should be prescribed only for life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias when other treatments are ineffective or are not tolerated.

In the case of amiodarone, up to 17 percent of patients who took the medication in some studies suffered lung damage. Of those who suffered lung damage, approximately 10 percent died. The concern is that many have been prescribed amiodarone for a condition known as atrial fibrillationóa condition that is not necessarily life-threatening, meaning the risks associated with the drug could have been worse than the risks associated with the condition the drug was used to treat.

In addition to a risk of lung problems, concurrent use of amiodarone (known by the brand names Pacerone and Cordarone) and simvastatin (known by the brand name Zocor) has been linked to an increased risk of rhabdomyolysis, which can cause kidney failure and death. According to the FDA (08/08/08), doctors should avoid doses of simvastatin greater than 20 mg per day in patients who are also taking amiodarone

http://www.side-effects-site.com/ami...e-effects.html

Amiodarone: When Off-Label Drug Use Hurts Patients

Amiodarone Side Effects

While Amiodarone is supposed to STOP heart arrhythmias, ironically the research on Amiodarone Side Effects shows that it has the tendency to actually CAUSE arrhythmias that may be even more deadly than the ones that they are supposed to be fixing! Incidentally, this is called a Paradoxical Reaction when a drug causes exactly the opposite of the desired result.

BTW this site has Marks Primal diet advertised! And Magnesium oil and D3.

http://www.side-effects-site.com/ami...#ixzz20PeEDeaA

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Do not ever forget that FOUR doctors told zophie to cut off her breasts ! All four doctors were ignorant of iodine? I ask a simple question: WHY?
    because, like i said, there is only so much one can do if every other treatment does not work for the pain
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

youthfuliz is offline Junior Member
    Most people conform...they will accept what the majority accept and say what they were told. You can say they are risk averse... to be in the middle of a group is safer. Doctors are like that too. Most conform to what the authorities in their fields say or do. They have rules too... if you see a nodule larger than 1cm, do biopsy. If biopsy can not clearly indicate whether it's benign or not, do another biopsy. Still can't tell? Remove the nodule, then you can tell... Are the leading experts in all those hospitals using iodine to treat thyroid problems? NO? So it must be wrong. They don't want to be out of line. Just different schools, and the dominant one is being quite stubborn and stupid, and not doing what they're paid to do. There are good doctors too, I must add. And it's not just the doctors, it's in every field. Very few are truly courageous, willing to continue studying and finding a better cure, and of high integrity.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Bloodorchid,
    Note how quickly the pain disappeared. Typical of using iodine.
    At least one doctor & his school did it right:
    One clinical finding I always ask about is the presence of fibrocystic breast disease. When it is present I immediately think the woman is likely suffering from an undiagnosed iodine deficiency. I distinctly remember in medical school seeing a woman’s fibrocystic disease cured in less than an hour by an ancient physician who taught us how to examine a women’s breasts. She had volunteered to be a guinea pig for us during our medical education, and on this day we could not examine her without making her scream and cry because her breasts were so tender to palpation. Our MD proctor was about 80 years old and he too was a volunteer helping us learn our craft. He stopped me from examining her breasts and asked her a few questions and then he asked us to leave the room. He applied Lugol’s solution to her vulva and her nipples and we were able to examine her without any pain a half hour later. It made a huge impression on me. He asked her if she was on any thyroid meds and if she had bad energy or weight gain. A lack of iodine was the source of her painful breasts. Her labs did not reveal any major issues when we saw her. I never forgot this lesson on the thyroid.
    WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN PALEO SUPPLEMENTS? - Jack Kruse
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post860414
    Three Cheers for Dr. Kruse for documenting his valuable training.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-12-2012 at 02:33 PM.

grizz,

note again where i say that i take iodine
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    grizz,

note again where i say that i take iodine
    I also recall you saying you are a women. Have you noticed any improvements from taking iodine?
    Dr. Derry and other doctors have said that 90% of women suffer from fibrocystic breasts:
    "However, while about 90 percent of North American women have fibrocystic disease, about 40 percent of these women experience no symptoms. Their breasts may be normal to examination, but the disease may be only microscopically detectable with a biopsy.

"Enough iodine enables the excess cells to be cleared out, and the breast can return to its normal resting state as the fibrocystic disease slowly disappears from the breast.

"Fibrocystic disease over decades of hormonal stimulation eventually tends to cause some cells to change to cancer cells. Lack of iodine causes fibrocystic disease, so women who have fibrocystic disease are susceptible to breast cancer. Although breast scars from fluid leakage out of the cysts are often permanent, iodine given therapeutically in the correct doses gradually gets rid of all fibrocystic disease except for the scars. Rest of the story:
    Derry. Iodine and the Breast -- Research
    So that if you have not yet noticed problems, the 90% statistic suggests that you are preventing these problems by taking iodine.

Grizz

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i am a lady, i have pcos, i don't have fibro, i take a multivitamin, C & d3 annd iodine and i feel exactly the same

so i guess that's good

gaining magic powers would have been better tho
    beautiful
    yeah you are