Page 309 of 415 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4146

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 309

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by chronyx View Post
    Grizz, would you mind paraphrasing? I'm not able to watch videos at the moment.
    ditto

t2t
    t2t is offline Member
    Hi chronyx,

Here is the hard copy read about D3.

Enjoy!

Vitamin D Hormone

Dar7726 originally posted the videos on D3 on curezone 3 months ago.

t2t

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chronyx View Post
    Grizz, would you mind paraphrasing? I'm not able to watch videos at the moment.
    Chronyx, WOW! That was a 1 hour in depth video seminar to a room full of doctors. I'll try to cover the most important parts.

* A Pandoras Box of Health problems are caused by inadequate sleep, that is sleep without the REM sleep cycle. This is the time when our body is literally paralyzed and when whole body healing takes place. Whole body healing includes, joints. muscles, brain, thyroid much more. Without REM Sleep, our body does not heal, and we suffer from headaches, joint pain, thyroid problems, brain diseases, and more.
    * The key is to get enough D3 to get your blood into the 70 to 80ng/ml. For most people this takes 5,000 to 10,000 IU Daily for 3 months before taking the test.
    * Big surprise, People who are Vitamin D3 insufficient cannot get into REM Sleep, and this is why vitamin D3 Deficiency leads to so many heath problems. Google Vitamin D3 Sleep for more
    * D3 is actually a required vital hormone not a vitamin. Normally supplied by the sun
    * D3 converts cholesterol into the required 25(oh)D blood serum
    * People who are taking statins to reduce cholesterol should be taking D3 to reduce cholesterol

* DO NOT take Vitamin D2 - EVER . It is worthless.
    If you've been longing for a decent night's sleep---and you've tried serotonin, melatonin and all of the other tonins to no avail---you've probably heard the scuttlebutt: Doctors and scientists are now touting calciferol, otherwise known as vitamin D3, as a natural way of getting consistent, quality shuteye.
    Given the proliferation of products such as Ambien, Lunesta and Rozerem, each with side effects and the potential for addiction, it's no wonder a simple vitamin is earning so much attention. But before you get on the D3 bandwagon, become an informed consumer so you get more than a good night's sleep.
    Read more: About Using Vitamin D3 for Sleep | eHow.com About Using Vitamin D3 for Sleep | eHow.com
    Also google D3 Deficiency Health Problems for the health problems actually contributed to by a lack of REM sleep.

Grizz

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Great News for Mens Libido - Boost testosterone:
    Hee Hee, put a 20 mule team behind our Libido. I'm going to try it.
    Grizz
    And as usual, the womenfolk get bupkis. God hates us, I'm sure of it.

In other news, some more progression on the moles. Another layer peeled off the hip mole. This was a dark brown mole, and now it's definitely lightening. I think the flesh-colored mole is getting smaller but it's hard to tell. The spot band-aids are really helping. I used to rip off the larger bandaid after a few hours because it stung too much. With the spot band-aid there is not as much damage and I can keep it on longer. The inflamed skin is healing. I hope that iodine isn't some flesh-eating poison, and that I'm not destroying myself with this.

I took mom5booklover's advice on the toe moles. I suspected that the toe moles weren't budging because it's the bottom of the toe, which is thick calloused skin. This morning I scraped it with my shaving razor blade, and some dry iodine-stained skin -- and possibly a bit of mole -- came off. I put on an iodine spot bandaid and it began to sting.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    And as usual, the womenfolk get bupkis. God hates us, I'm sure of it.

In other news, some more progression on the moles. Another layer peeled off the hip mole. This was a dark brown mole, and now it's definitely lightening. I think the flesh-colored mole is getting smaller but it's hard to tell. The spot band-aids are really helping. I used to rip off the larger bandaid after a few hours because it stung too much. With the spot band-aid there is not as much damage and I can keep it on longer. The inflamed skin is healing. I hope that iodine isn't some flesh-eating poison, and that I'm not destroying myself with this.

I took mom5booklover's advice on the toe moles. I suspected that the toe moles weren't budging because it's the bottom of the toe, which is thick calloused skin. This morning I scraped it with my shaving razor blade, and some dry iodine-stained skin -- and possibly a bit of mole -- came off. I put on an iodine spot bandaid and it began to sting.
    Oxide,
    Repeated application of iodine to our skin will cause nasty dermatitus. This is why we must use a "Carrier Oil" with the iodine when painting it to the skin, such as when painting the nipples, vulva or scrotum. We can mix the oil & iodine in a small squeeze bottle and shake well before painting the skin.

Unfortunately, when painting a mole or a skin lesion, we need apply the iodine direct for maximum effect. This is very difficult to accomplish with the iodine dropper because we squirt too much and it dribbles over the normal skin.

As you have discovered, we must be VERY careful to put iodine on the mole and keep it off the normal skin. When I removed my skin lesion using iodine, I dipped a pencil eraser into the iodine to get it wet, and applied iodine to the lesion using the wetted pencil eraser 3 to 4 times a day. The pencil eraser worked for me because it focused a limited amount of iodine directly to the lesion without dribbling all over the good skin.

Bupkis? I never heard the term, so I just had to look it up.
    Bupkis: Literally means "goat shit," or zero nada nothing.

If you are saying that women are cheated when it comes to getting an orgasm from intercourse, the Dr. Betty website agrees with you. Her website focuses on womens sexuality and said that 75% of women cannot get orgasms from intercourse. Mrs Grizz is included in this statistic. Mrs Grizz needs special attention to get hers into Happy Zone. The Dods&Ross website has a wealth of amazing information about women's sexuality.

PS) This free download, "Feeling Young and In Love," just showed up about this very subject. Click download on left side menu.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-25-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Genetically modified grass has been killing cattle

Another report of genetically modified creations taking the lives of livestock has hit the media, and this time genetically modified grass has been identified as the culprit according to CBS News.

Shockingly (and quite disturbingly), the GM grass actually produced toxic cyanide and sent the cattle into a life-ending fit that included painful bellowing and convulsions. The deaths have led to a federal investigation centered in Central Texas, where the cattle had resided.

Just east of Austin, the cows lived on an 80-acre ranch owned by Jerry Abel. Abel says that the fields were used for over 15 years for cattle grazing and hay, and that the genetically modified grass was ‘tested’ previously and should have been ‘perfect’. The GM grass however, known as Tifton 85, appears have been producing toxic cyanide.

Used as a genocidal agent in World War 2 by the Germans, and considered to be an extremely dangerous substance internationally, it is extremely concerning that cyanide is now being produced by once harmless grass thanks to the modification process.

The 18 cattle went off to enjoy some ‘fresh’ new genetically modified grass, when Abel says they went into a fit of convulsions and shrieks. He explains:

“When our trainer first heard the bellowing, he thought our pregnant heifer may be having a calf or something,” said Abel. “But when he got down here, virtually all of the steers and heifers were on the ground. Some were already dead, and the others were already in convulsions.”

Within 15 hours of this incident, all of the cattle had died as a result of the grass ‘suddenly’ producing cyanide and therefore throwing them into a lethal fit. According to USDA scientists, it may be the result of a mutation — the same kind of mutation that has been seen in many of Monsanto’s Roundup-Ready crops. [translation:crops with poisons]

What’s more is the fact that many other farmers are now testing their grounds and also finding the presence of cyanide.

While there is not yet a large number of reports concerning cattle deaths from cyanide, it was recently revealed that one large biotech company Syngenta had been covering up further animal deaths from genetically modified corn.

More here:
    Activist Post: Genetically Modified Grass Kills Cattle By Producing Warfare Chemical Cyanide
    Ask me if I want to eat any Genetically Modified Frankenstein foods.
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    I'm not going to look into GMO foods anymore. I'm going to stick my head in the sand and be happy.
    THIS STORY SUCKS ! !

In India, animals graze on cotton plants after harvest. But when shepherds let sheep graze on Bt cotton plants, thousands died. Post mortems showed severe irritation and black patches in both intestines and liver (as well as enlarged bile ducts). Investigators said preliminary evidence "strongly suggests that the sheep mortality was due to a toxin most probably Bt-toxin." In a small follow-up feeding study by the Deccan Development Society, all sheep fed Bt cotton plants died within 30 days; those that grazed on natural cotton plants remained healthy.

In a small village in Andhra Pradesh, buffalo grazed on cotton plants for eight years without incident. On January 3rd, 2008, the buffalo grazed on Bt cotton plants for the first time. All 13 were sick the next day; all died within 3 days. Bt corn was also implicated in the deaths of cows in Germany, and horses, water buffaloes, and chickens in the Philippines.

In lab studies, twice the number of chickens fed Liberty Link corn died; 7 of 20 rats fed a GM tomato developed bleeding stomachs; another 7 of 40 died within two weeks. Monsanto's own study showed evidence of poisoning in major organs of rats fed Bt corn, according to top French toxicologist G. E. Seralini.

Worst Finding of All-GMOs Remain Inside Us

The only published human feeding study revealed what may be the most dangerous problem from GM foods. The gene inserted into GM soy transfers into the DNA of bacteria living inside our intestines and continues to function. This means that long after we stop eating GMOs, we may still have potentially harmful GM proteins produced continuously inside of us. Put more plainly, eating a corn chip produced from Bt corn might transform our intestinal bacteria into living pesticide factories, possibly for the rest of our lives. Rest of the story:
    Doctors Warn Avoid Genetically Modified Food
    Its no wonder that Europe wants to ban GMO foods!

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    John,
    We might have a man with prostate problems joining our group. He sent me an email to say he was going to join.
    His name is Allen.

PS) Huge 80% discounts on generic drugs from Canada & no prescriptions. Check out their price list here:
    http://www.globalpharmacycanada.com/

They are saving me BIG $$$ on my asthma drugs.
    Flovent $30 vs $120
    Ventolin (albuterol) $15 vs $45
    I only need 1 or 2 a year and this eliminates a HUGE PAIN IN MY ASS going to the doctor for a new prescription every time. The ASS won't give a prescription unless I show up in person and pay his stupid fee and the drugstore charges TOP DOLLAR prices listed above. Global Pharmacy Canada to my rescue.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Are these the same formulations as American drugs?
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Grizz is offline Banned
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
    Are these the same formulations as American drugs?
    These inhalers that I use are sealed in little metal bottles so they are hard to screw up, and they do work.

How is your prostate coming. Any improvements?
    Grizz