Page 308 of 415 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 308

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Sorry, I know this is off topic, but the story is just too compelling to pass up. Speaking of Frankenstein Wheat from Monsanto:

Bipolar disorder, anxiety, PMS . . . gone

Posted on June 24, 2012 by Dr. Davis
    Ashley posted this story of her health and mood transformation.

Thank you for saving my family.

3 months wheat-free now and my debilitating bipolar disorder, anxiety & PMS are gone. Not lessened, GONE. My marriage will start it’s 5th year next month on a more stable note than ever with all of my mood/ mental/ hormonal disorders eliminated. I have been severely depressed since I was 12 and now I can’t even remember how that despair felt. I was in the depths of possibly my worst and lowest point for months right when we decided to start this Wheat Belly journey. I just want to know: how many marriages have been destroyed by WHEAT?!?! Seriously?

My lifelong asthma and allergies have greatly lessened and I am sure will just keep diminishing as I become a healthier size for my system to support. I have been disabled for years with severe back pain (before my unhealthy weight was even put on). Now, I still have pain but it doesn’t linger. It doesn’t control my every action. I know I will feel pain, but it won’t be terrifyingly intense or last remotely as long as it previously would during flare ups. I know my hormone shot birth control doesn’t help my journey move very fast, but for the first time ever, I am doing it! I have gone from size 28 to size 22 in just the last 4 weeks.

My husband’s hypertension, allergies, asthma & anxiety are gone. We have both dropped sizes rapidly with no added exercise (we are both above 40 BMI still but shrinking so quick). My husband has dropped significantly more and for the first time in our lives he is smaller in weight and waist than I am but 5″ taller than me! We are also hoping to see improvement in his recently diagnosed low (excessively, for age 27) testosterone levels once the hormone machine belly fat is further reduced. He has been obese since age 6.

I love my new menu of REAL food that provides fuel and am always sated. I have no want to look back.

I am 28, and for the first time in 5 years, feel like I might make it out of this fat, sad hell before my youth is gone. Thank you for saving us. Thank you for inspiring my husband to make this change for us. He has never tried more than a little to fix all that was so very wrong before now. I couldn’t have imagined life could get so much better so easily and so quickly.

In susceptible individuals, the gliadin protein of wheat is not a food ingredient; it is a drug. And not a drug that improves health, but one that introduces marked disruption of mood, thinking, and behavior. Just as not everyone who drinks alcohol becomes an alcoholic, some people are susceptible to the gliadin mind and mood effects of wheat much more so than others. Ashley’s story makes clear that she was–was–among the victims of this incredibly potent drug.

I'm glad we gave up all wheat & grain products 3 years ago.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-24-2012 at 01:39 PM.

t2t
    t2t is offline Member

Iodine & Testosterone

Hi all,

Personally, Iodine painted on the loins first boosted my sex life to honeymoon levels, and later k2 took it to teenage levels. Selenomethionine was a companion all the while too.

I finally got some grapeseed oil and Grizz was right, it definitely allows one to paint iodine, nightly, on the love pouch. Now I’ve added boron and yes it is a most positive addition. (Thank you Ginagirl, you knew all along!)

For those who still might need something more despite Iodine paintings, here are some more cocktails, pardon the (fun).

A cocktail containing high doses of selenium and the amino acid N-acetyl-cysteine increases the sperm cell production and testosterone levels. The men’s pituitary glands apparently reacted to the rise in testosterone level by becoming less active. The researchers think that the supplements may have an antioxidant effect in the testes.

Selenium is needed for the detoxifying enzyme glutathione peroxidase. This is an enzyme that renders peroxides harmless. NAC is a precursor of the detoxifying enzyme glutathione.

Combination of selenium and NAC raises testosterone levels

K2 mk4

The researchers gave one group of lab animals food containing low amounts of vitamin MK-4 – 0.75 mg per kg – and the other group got food containing high amounts of vitamin MK-4 – 75 mg per kg. The experiment lasted for five weeks. In the group that got a high amount of MK-4, the animals’ testosterone levels and their testicular testosterone concentration increased as the experiment progressed.

More vitamin K2, more testosterone

Boron

If men take 10 mg boron every day for a week with their breakfast, their free testosterone levels rise by almost thirty percent and their estradiol goes down by forty percent, sports scientists at the University of Medical Sciences in Teheran The researchers did an experiment with eight men aged between 29 and 50. The men were given a capsule containing 10 mg of the boron-containing compound disodium tetraborate, which they took with their breakfast. The common name for the compound is borax.

Breakfast boron capsule boosts testosterone

Magnesium

Most noticeable is the rise in the free testosterone level of Group 2 at rest: 24 percent. In Group 3, those who didn’t take magnesium, the rise is ‘only’ 15 percent. According to the researchers, the testosterone enhancing effect of magnesium is enough to improve athletes’ performance.

One gram magnesium raises T level by a quarter

Onion juice triples testosterone levels
    Think of a dirt-cheap vegetable you can buy at every greengrocers and supermarket. Put it in a juicer, give the juice to rats for three weeks, and watch their testosterone level rise by 314 percent. According to research done at Tabriz University in Iran, fresh onion juice raises testosterone levels as much as substances like nolvadex or clomid.

Zinc

Zinc supplements enhance testosterone levels. If you give athletes a daily dose of 3 mg zinc sulfate [appr. 1 mg elemental zinc] per kg bodyweight, after four weeks they’ll have 40 percent more free testosterone in their blood. Researchers at the Selcuk University in Turkey discovered this when they did an experiment with 10 male wrestlers.

Zinc megadose gives 40 percent more free testosterone

A few more:

The researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 42 percent after the twelve days, as the table below shows.

Three grams D-aspartic acid raises testosterone levels by forty percent

High vitamin D level = high testosterone level

Having a ball with the wifey!!!

t2t

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1955837#i
    Last edited by t2t; 06-24-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    John,

Great News for Mens Libido - Boost testosterone:
    T2T Beat me to it. See his better message above.
    If men take 10 mg boron every day for a week with their breakfast, their free testosterone levels rise by almost thirty percent and their estradiol goes down by forty percent, sports scientists at the University of Medical Sciences in Teheran The researchers did an experiment with eight men aged between 29 and 50. The men were given a capsule containing 10 mg of the boron-containing compound disodium tetraborate, which they took with their breakfast. The common name for the compound is borax.

Hee Hee, put a 20 mule team behind our Libido. I'm going to try it.
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Hi all,

Personally, Iodine painted on the loins first boosted my sex life to honeymoon levels, and later k2 took it to teenage levels. Selenomethionine was a companion all the while too.

I finally got some grapeseed oil and Grizz was right, it definitely allows one to paint iodine, nightly, on the love pouch. Now I’ve added boron and yes it is a most positive addition. (Thank you Ginagirl, you knew all along!)

For those who still might need something more despite Iodine paintings, here are some more cocktails, pardon the (fun).

A cocktail containing high doses of selenium and the amino acid N-acetyl-cysteine increases the sperm cell production and testosterone levels. The men’s pituitary glands apparently reacted to the rise in testosterone level by becoming less active. The researchers think that the supplements may have an antioxidant effect in the testes.

Selenium is needed for the detoxifying enzyme glutathione peroxidase. This is an enzyme that renders peroxides harmless. NAC is a precursor of the detoxifying enzyme glutathione.

Combination of selenium and NAC raises testosterone levels

K2 mk4

The researchers gave one group of lab animals food containing low amounts of vitamin MK-4 – 0.75 mg per kg – and the other group got food containing high amounts of vitamin MK-4 – 75 mg per kg. The experiment lasted for five weeks. In the group that got a high amount of MK-4, the animals’ testosterone levels and their testicular testosterone concentration increased as the experiment progressed.

More vitamin K2, more testosterone

Boron

Magnesium

Most noticeable is the rise in the free testosterone level of Group 2 at rest: 24 percent. In Group 3, those who didn’t take magnesium, the rise is ‘only’ 15 percent. According to the researchers, the testosterone enhancing effect of magnesium is enough to improve athletes’ performance.

One gram magnesium raises T level by a quarter

Think of a dirt-cheap vegetable you can buy at every greengrocers and supermarket. Put it in a juicer, give the juice to rats for three weeks, and watch their testosterone level rise by 314 percent. According to research done at Tabriz University in Iran, fresh onion juice raises testosterone levels as much as substances like nolvadex or clomid.

Zinc

Zinc supplements enhance testosterone levels. If you give athletes a daily dose of 3 mg zinc sulfate [appr. 1 mg elemental zinc] per kg bodyweight, after four weeks they’ll have 40 percent more free testosterone in their blood. Researchers at the Selcuk University in Turkey discovered this when they did an experiment with 10 male wrestlers.

Zinc megadose gives 40 percent more free testosterone

A few more:

Three grams D-aspartic acid raises testosterone levels by forty percent

High vitamin D level = high testosterone level

Having a ball with the wifey!!!

t2t

SPLASH... some IODINE on your Testosterones! at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1955837)
    T2T,

If I did all of these, I'm afraid all of that new Testosterone would be exploding my Gonads !

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-24-2012 at 03:56 PM.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Please take a picture of your face when drinking the onion juice... that I gotta see!
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Please take a picture of your face when drinking the onion juice... that I gotta see!
    Me, I am going to try the easier to eat Vadalia onions. But I could try yellow onions.
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    Gee, the spamers from spamalot seem to be busy tonight.
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Grizz is offline Banned
    This is related to our work with Iodine which is required by every cell in our body because it affects the thyroid.

What we don't know about Vitamin D3 can really hurt us. I thought I knew about D3, but I was sadly mistaken.
    Paraboy at Curezone brought this series of 5 videos to my attention. IMO, this is VITAL information to optimal health.

Listen to Dr Stasha Gominak on Vitamin D3 & the importance of REM Sleep. This is exciting stuff.
    Dr. Stasha Gominak Discusses Sleep and Vitamin D Pt. 1 - YouTube

She gives us the best answer yet as to when do we take too much Vitamin D3. She gives very good reasons why our Vitamin D3 blood levels should be between 70 & 80 ng/ml and explains why lack of D3 screws up so many body systems..

Grizz

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    She gives us the best answer yet as to when do we take too much Vitamin D3.
    Grizz, would you mind paraphrasing? I'm not able to watch videos at the moment.

jetta86s is offline Junior Member
    Bosnic, I think you just felt that you’re doing great with your IODINE supplement just because you conditioned your head or something like that. Truth is, your right and most of the people here are.

You can take in iodine by eating just about any food that goes with it. Most likely it has to do with your diet and I think that you really should be serious about it. However, I think that if you want your energy boost up you can eat a lot of white egg yolk, or you can go with acai berries.