Page 299 of 415 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 299

dynamik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixxy View Post
    White tongue could be geographical tongue, that's what I have, google it
    Not what I have, I just have a thin white sometime furryish down the middle crack of my tongue coating that looks thicker in the back where I can see somewhat larger red bumps.

I am also dairy free sorry I forgot to mention that.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik View Post
    Not what I have, I just have a thin white sometime furryish down the middle crack of my tongue coating that looks thicker in the back where I can see somewhat larger red bumps.
    I am also dairy free sorry I forgot to mention that.
    When our body reaches iodine sufficiency, then iodine is at high levels in our saliva, our mucous in the nasal passages, lungs and in the lining of our stomach & intestines. Nature has intended this to kill germs, virus & molds. The result is that iodine kills these invaders by a process called Apoptosis. Iodine is the very best anti-biotic that virus cannot develop an immunity to.
    Iodine Dosages and Treatments – IMVA Antibiotics
    http://www.thyroidscience.com/review...ne.9.19.09.pdf

So whatever is on your tongue, it cannot survive iodine sufficiency if it doesn't belong in your body.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-19-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    I just stumbled into this SHOCKER at Dr. Brownstein's Blog:
    =========================================

Bisphosphonate drugs (Fosamax, Boniva, Actonel, and Zometa) were found to significantly increase the risk of atypical bone fractures the longer the drugs were taken. Shockingly, not only was the risk tremendously increased, it was found to be increased in a linear fashion.

In fact, the study found those taking bisphosphonate drugs less than two years were 35 times more likely to have an atypical bone fracture. For patients who took the medications for two to five years, there was a 47 fold increase in atypical fractures. Women who took the drugs for five to nine years had a 117 fold increase and those that took the prescriptions over nine years were 176 times more likely to suffer an atypical fracture.

The rest of this shocking article here, date May 22, 2012
    Dr. David Brownstein - Holistic Family Medicine

Grizz

mom5booklover is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    Grizz, how long for the skin lesion? I've been trying the iodine on the toe moles and one flesh mole and no luck yet after three weeks. All it did was make my skin peel, especially with the apple cider vinegar.
    Hey Oxide,
    I just found this site on a guy who removed several moles with iodine and took picutres. He scratchedthe mole first to get the iodine inside it. His were gone in 15 days it looks like.
    http://healthyfixx.com/30/hands-on-r...-iodine-part-2

Very interesting. I still haven't had the time or patience to try it yet but I am now more determined.
    Last edited by mom5booklover; 06-19-2012 at 10:04 AM.

MistyLuna is offline Junior Member
    I am new to this forum and LOVE IT! Currently, I take 50 mg Iodoral daily for FBD--and it works like a charm. My husband takes 200 mg Lugol's Solution daily for rising PSA--his next psa test is in November, and we hope for good results. We take co-factors, Vitamin d3 and selenium, magnesium, boron, vitamin k, vitamin c, etc. We have both been on our protocols since January 2012. Any men out there have luck with iodine regarding rising psa? Thanks!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyLuna View Post
    I am new to this forum and LOVE IT! Currently, I take 50 mg Iodoral daily for FBD--and it works like a charm. My husband takes 200 mg Lugol's Solution daily for rising PSA--his next psa test is in November, and we hope for good results. We take co-factors, Vitamin d3 and selenium, magnesium, boron, vitamin k, vitamin c, etc. We have both been on our protocols since January 2012. Any men out there have luck with iodine regarding rising psa? Thanks!
    Misty,
    Welcome to our tiny little iodine group. I am so happy you stopped in to visit us !

To answer your question, I was suffering with Prostate problems, with 4 or more traps to the Lew each night. However, I never had a PSA test. I didn't need a PSA test to know what was wrong with me. My prostate problems have all gone away and I now piss like a race horse. I'm currently at 100mg a day of iodoral but prostate problems began improving at 25mg a day. No doubt your DH prostate problems will also fade away especially since he is on 200mg a day. Your DH might be interested in our discovery about painting. Painting speeds iodine right into the prostate.

Can you tell us more about your FBD and how iodine has cured it? How long after starting on iodine did your FBD take to start clearing up? How much daily iodine did it take to make a difference in your FBD?

Also can you tell us more about your taking Boron? Why Boron & how much do you take? Where do you get it?

Did you or your DH suffer any detox problems?

Sorry for all the questions,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-19-2012 at 12:44 PM.

I am 47 years old and have suffered from FBD since my early 20s. Additionally I have dense breasts, and have had benign cysts removed on 2 occasions. My breast pain was continuous. I decided on Iodine after tests indicated another cyst back in December of 2011. I commenced iodine therapy (5 mg iodine) and IMMEDIATELY (no joke) my breasts became less sensitive. I gradually worked up my dosage to 50 mg daily (now on Iodoral). My menses have become regular and pain free. I do still get sensitive breasts right prior to the start of my period-BUT if I take an ADDITIONAL 12.5 mg of iodine, the pain IMMEDIATELY (no joke) goes away! I did have detox systems (all the typical ones listed), but I just plugged away with the iodine and about a month ago the detox symptoms ceased.

My husband and I take Boron because it is a cofactor of D3. My husband has taken 50,000 i.u. of D3 daily since November 2011 and I have taken 30,000 i.u. of D3 daily since November 2011--as we were both severely deficient. Testing indicated 7 ng/ml for my husband and 32 ng/ml for me. We just got back our most recent d3 test last week, and my husband is now at 85 ng/ml and I am now at 74 ng/ml. My husband takes 9 mg Boron daily and I take 6 mg Boron daily.

Regarding Lugol's and my husband, we worked him about to an incredible 200 mg daily--and he has FEW detox symptoms. Just a few detox pimples on his face. But, these are starting to subside.

We both feel INCREDIBLE!

PS thank you for the WARM WELCOME!!
    Last edited by MistyLuna; 06-19-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    I am 47 years old and have suffered from FBD since my early 20s. Additionally I have dense breasts, and have had benign cysts removed on 2 occasions. My breast pain was continuous. I decided on Iodine after tests indicated another cyst back in December of 2011. I commenced iodine therapy (5 mg iodine) and IMMEDIATELY (no joke) my breasts became less sensitive. I gradually worked up my dosage to 50 mg daily (now on Iodoral). My menses have become regular and pain free. I do still get sensitive breasts right prior to the start of my period-BUT if I take an ADDITIONAL 12.5 mg of iodine, the pain IMMEDIATELY (no joke) goes away! I did have detox systems (all the typical ones listed), but I just plugged away with the iodine and about a month ago the detox symptoms ceased.

My husband and I take Boron because it is a cofactor of D3. My husband has taken 50,000 i.u. of D3 daily since November 2011 and I have taken 30,000 i.u. of D3 daily since November 2011--as we were both severely deficient. Testing indicated 7 ng/ml for my husband and 32 ng/ml for me. We just got back our most recent d3 test last week, and my husband is now at 85 ng/ml and I am now at 74 ng/ml. My husband takes 9 mg Boron daily and I take 6 mg Boron daily.

Regarding Lugol's and my husband, we worked him about to an incredible 200 mg daily--and he has FEW detox symptoms. Just a few detox pimples on his face. But, these are starting to subside.

We both feel INCREDIBLE!
    I was wondering what your doctor told you about your FBD? Where did you first hear of iodine? You had started iodine before this group was formed.

My 2 favorite doctors, Dr. Kruse & Dr. Davis would say that your Vitamin D3 levels are PERFECT between 70 and 100 ng/ml. I'm on 10,000 IU Daily & my last blood check was 73 ng/ml

PS) I have created this file to send to all of your friends & relatives, to help us get the word out.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

The WORLD needs to know of your iodine success with your Fibrocystic Breasts! Unfortunately, everyone is sooo pessimistic and sooo afraid of iodine. They just won't listen that iodine is essential for good health. I feel like I'm wasting my time posting messages.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Sadly, my doctor told me nothing about FBD--I had to do my own research.

Years and years ago, when I was a toddler (remember I am 47 now), my Mom would take me to a holistic physician--and he had me on iodine. He passed away, and we switched to a CW physician, and all the Healthy Stuff stopped. Well not really--we continued to eat minimally processed foods and take a multitude of supplements--including kelp.

About 10 years ago, on my own, I stopped the kelp supplements because I was concerned with contamination. My hormonal health really did take a spiral down--but I felt there was nothing I could do but suffer thru it.

This last fall (2011) when both my husband and I discovered we had hormonal issues, and we just did not like the medical options being offered to us-we decided to do research on our own.

We researched the Japanese lifestyle, and realized that Vitamin d3 and Iodine were missing from our American ways. We cut out processed foods, including sugar, and went organic as much as possible. We eat reasonable portions of meat but include tons of fresh veggies and nuts and a bit of fruit. No breads, no cakes, no cookies. Since we are on our own here, it is wonderful to find this site. We also peruse the Vitamin D council website and facebook page. We are sleeping better, we have lost weight, we have increased energy and better moods.

Please continue to post, Grizz--I have been reading your posts and learning. You just never know who you're positively impacting.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sadly, my doctor told me nothing about FBD--I had to do my own research.

Years and years ago, when I was a toddler (remember I am 47 now), my Mom would take me to a holistic physician--and he had me on iodine. He passed away, and we switched to a CW physician, and all the Healthy Stuff stopped. Well not really--we continued to eat minimally processed foods and take a multitude of supplements--including kelp.

About 10 years ago, on my own, I stopped the kelp supplements because I was concerned with contamination. My hormonal health really did take a spiral down--but I felt there was nothing I could do but suffer thru it.

This last fall (2011) when both my husband and I discovered we had hormonal issues, and we just did not like the medical options being offered to us-we decided to do research on our own.

We researched the Japanese lifestyle, and realized that Vitamin d3 and Iodine were missing from our American ways. We cut out processed foods, including sugar, and went organic as much as possible. We eat reasonable portions of meat but include tons of fresh veggies and nuts and a bit of fruit. No breads, no cakes, no cookies. Since we are on our own here, it is wonderful to find this site. We also peruse the Vitamin D council website and facebook page. We are sleeping better, we have lost weight, we have increased energy and better moods.

Please continue to post, Grizz--I have been reading your posts and learning. You just never know who you're positively impacting.
    Your story is the same as others, Doctors know nothing about the miracles of iodine. Our neighbor had been suffering with painful fibrocystic breasts since she was a teenager, and she went to see her doctor. You just won't believe what her doctor told her... "Learn to live with them or cut them off ! "
    She was thrilled to find out about the iodine cure, and is forwarding the "Iodine References File" to all of her friends.

Another friend has been suffering with Endometriosis since she was a teenager, and doctors were unable to do anything for her, except they were eager to take her money.

I think you should tell your doctor and train him on iodine, if he will even listen. We need to get more doctors trained on iodine to get the word out.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-19-2012 at 01:51 PM.