Page 272 of 415 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 272

Paysan is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi Grizz, well, I survived my 2nd dose of ATP C0-factors cut in half, and w/o any more prickling nor sinus involvement than before. It looks like I can do this. I'll work up to a full tablet ASAP. BTW, just because I spread dried and ground kelp on my gardens does not mean I lived close to the seashore! Actually, the very opposite. I just ordered another shipment of kelp last week, even though I now live much closer to the coast. Nothing to report on the iodine front, except that my extremely conservative hubby is starting T2T to reduce a hydrocoele that ballooned way up before decreasing to a more comfortable size 2 years ago. It isn't that bothersome now, but he'd like toget it back to normal. And more libido would be a plus, considering he is approaching his 80th year! Paysan

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Gems from the Internet

over the course of a month. A naturopathic friend has been keeping tabs on all the medical files and upon viewing the MRI, she discovered that he has fibromyalgia. There were eighteen fibromas altogether in various joints.

Grizz
    I call bullshit. Fibromyalgia and fibromas are completely different and unrelated medical issues. Yes, there are 18 associated reactive areas used to diagnose fibromyalgia, but given that fibromas are not an indicator or a symptom, I also find the number highly coincidental. Also note that fibromyalgia does not show up on an MRI. If it did, diagnosis would be much easier, instead of taking years.

Yay if it works as the miracle pill for you. You could also swallow some turpentine, or try cutting off your small toe, they were also common treatments in the 1800's.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    I call bullshit. Fibromyalgia and fibromas are completely different and unrelated medical issues. Yes, there are 18 associated reactive areas used to diagnose fibromyalgia, but given that fibromas are not an indicator or a symptom, I also find the number highly coincidental. Also note that fibromyalgia does not show up on an MRI. If it did, diagnosis would be much easier, instead of taking years.

Yay if it works as the miracle pill for you. You could also swallow some turpentine, or try cutting off your small toe, they were also common treatments in the 1800's.
    May I suggest you take your arguments directly to the person who wrote that message? You can join into her discussion and impress her with your thoughts.
    Progress with fibromas caused by fibromyalgia at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1945888)

Iodine is doing miracles for us, and many others. Is there anything we can do for you? I suggest starting with our Iodine References which is chock full of doctor articles & doctor videos.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

If you have any questions while reading the above material please ask. Someone here will have the answers for you.

Best to you,
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paysan View Post
    Hi Grizz, well, I survived my 2nd dose of ATP C0-factors cut in half, and w/o any more prickling nor sinus involvement than before. It looks like I can do this. I'll work up to a full tablet ASAP. BTW, just because I spread dried and ground kelp on my gardens does not mean I lived close to the seashore! Actually, the very opposite. I just ordered another shipment of kelp last week, even though I now live much closer to the coast. Nothing to report on the iodine front, except that my extremely conservative hubby is starting T2T to reduce a hydrocoele that ballooned way up before decreasing to a more comfortable size 2 years ago. It isn't that bothersome now, but he'd like toget it back to normal. And more libido would be a plus, considering he is approaching his 80th year! Paysan
    I'm glad that is working out for you. May I ask where do you order shipments of kelp for your garden?

Also I wish the very best for your husband and I do hope that T2T helps out both his libido & his hydrocoele. Please keep us informed of his progress.

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Wow Grizz,

Thanks, I feel honored. And I feel your novel idea to use Grapeseed oil as the ultimate carrier for iodine to further protect the testicle skin is RAD also.

Oh. A guy named Vulcanel, woman named Wombat, and another guy named Trapper founded the Iodine forum over 5 years ago if my thinking is correct. A very smart group of people.

t2t

P.S. A woman could/should also paint her left breast and the next night the right breast while she paints her stomach for her ovaries and prostate because their breast's require a lot more iodine than other female skin parts. This would go well with their daily oral intake of iodine too.
    My good man, you see? The name T2T has already been cast in stone for your testicle painting procedure! !

Grizz

Paysan is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the well wishes, Grizz. It's just an experiment that won't cost us dearly if it fails, but I have known - and forgot - that iodine is an essential element, and pursued it years ago. Kelp can be ordered through various sources on Internet, or you can go to a farm and animal supply store and buy some if they stock it. If they don't have the agricultural stuff, they might carry horse kelp - the same stuff only times more expensive.

Owl
    Owl is offline Senior Member
    Grizz, don't feel bad about not knowing women have a "prostate". Most women don't know it either! I certainly didn't.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t2t View Post
    Hi Grizz,

I hope you could have this sucess story posted on the iodine forum at curezone. Thanks!

Let us not forget that women too now have a prostate gland! (well they always have)

So they can paint iodine on top of their belly's above their ovaries, first the left side one night and then the right side the next night. It will be a little more tricky to paint to the left of the female prostate gland located above their V'JJ's near what is known as the "G" spot and then the right side of the prostate the next night.

The Skene's gland, also known as the paraurethral gland, found in females, is homologous to the prostate gland in males. However, anatomically, the uterus is in the same position as the prostate gland. In 2002 the Skene's gland was officially renamed to female prostate by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology.[9]

The female prostate, like the male prostate, secretes PSA and levels of this antigen rise in the presence of carcinoma of the gland. The gland also expels fluid, like the male prostate, during orgasm.[10]
    Prostate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway I wonder... Who wrote the book of love.

Be well

t2t
    T2T,

Have you actually found the elusive "G Spot?" I have always considered it to be a MYTH. Mrs Grizz swears she does not have any such thing, but she makes up for it with her super active clit.

Here is something I'll bet you don't know about women.... the size of the Clit is MASSIVE, and components of it fill the entire vulva. Just to prove it, here is the medical diagram naming all of the component parts.
    Content Clitoris | Ed-Sim

Grizz

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    T2T,

Have you actually found the elusive "G Spot?" I have always considered it to be a MYTH. Mrs Grizz swears she does not have any such thing, but she makes up for it with her super active clit.

Here is something I'll bet you don't know about women.... the size of the Clit is MASSIVE, and components of it fill the entire vulva. Just to prove it, here is the medical diagram naming all of the component parts.
    Content Clitoris | Ed-Sim

Grizz
    A MYTH... dude... WTF?
    You need a sex ed 101 diagram.
    You obviously know how to google... so.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paysan View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes, Grizz. It's just an experiment that won't cost us dearly if it fails, but I have known - and forgot - that iodine is an essential element, and pursued it years ago. Kelp can be ordered through various sources on Internet, or you can go to a farm and animal supply store and buy some if they stock it. If they don't have the agricultural stuff, they might carry horse kelp - the same stuff only times more expensive.
    Paysan,
    I'm really looking forward to a good report, I wish to be active at his age ;-)) I'm 69 now so 80 is not that far away.

Grizz