Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 271

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Have you tested your vanadium levels?
    what are the symptoms of deficiency? O.O
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Bloodorchid,

Since you don't like men, here is a wed site run by a female doctor who is curing a lot of women with iodine. Her name is Stephanie Buist, ND HC. Here is the front page at her web page, The Yahoo Iodine Group. She is a doctor and I'm sure she can help you with your PCOS.

I suggest you take your arguments against iodine over to Stephanie,
    Grizz
    I'm going to ignore the personal jab you made because there is plenty of other relevant crud here.

Did you realize that what you quoted actually supported Bloodorchid's argument?
    Nothing in that block of text suggested that iodine CURES anything. The vague language of "has been effective", "research", and "using"... was as far as it went.
    No claims of cures were made. Only suggestions that it could help with symptoms of various disease.

Also... Down's Syndrome???
    Those "some doctors" can research that until the cows come home. Down's is a "chromosomal condition caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 21st chromosome". ALL the iodine in the world will not change that chromosome!

Stop and let reality catch up to you every once in a while.

I'm not saying that iodine is worthless... but come on! This has become ridiculous... telling people that they don't understand medical conditions that they have lived with for decades when you obviously don't really understand the issue yourself.
    Sure, it's possible that symptoms can be relieved while on iodide... that does NOT mean cure.

IN addition to that iodine was never "lost" to anyone... it was deemed important enough to be mandated as an additive to table salt used in abundance, OVERUSED even, by most of the people in our country.

... since when does every anecdotal experience that can be scraped up via the interwebs become "Science"...
    Hint: It's NOT.

If it was those hacks selling vitamins on infomercials at 4 AM would have a better cure than you do. But you do sound a lot like they do... just something to think about.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-01-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Dave RN is offline Senior Member
    OK... so I've decided to paint my testes... Did 10 drops with coconut oil to start. Soaks in fast. It's literally been 10 minutes and its all gone. Totally soaked up.

One thing I just noticed. Since I was 14 I've have a "spermicidal cyst". Basically a big lump on my right testicle. This nearly lifelong companion has vanished.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave RN View Post
    OK... so I've decided to paint my testes... Did 10 drops with coconut oil to start. Soaks in fast. It's literally been 10 minutes and its all gone. Totally soaked up.

One thing I just noticed. Since I was 14 I've have a "spermicidal cyst". Basically a big lump on my right testicle. This nearly lifelong companion has vanished.
    Dave,

THAT is truly amazing. We can chalk up yet another CURE for iodine ! It is just as amazing how quickly the response was. I noticed the same result when I painted my own scrotum and found relief from poor sensitivity the very next morning. Painting the scrotum has since become a nightly ritual.

I am curious what your doctors have told you about your cyst. From when you started painting, how many days did it take for the cyst to vanish?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-02-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Gems from the Internet

A Horror Story about Mold
    ==============================

We moved to Louisiana for my husband's job. We didn't have much luck finding a place, so we settled for what we could get. About two months in, all three of us (including our three year old daughter) suddenly developed a neverending nose bleed. This is when we began to suspect mold. We started getting sick all the time, catching everything that was passing around. The last straw was the swine flu which we had all previously had. I found that curious in and of itself. The cough would never end and the mucus in our lungs would never break up. We felt relief when we were at work. My nose would usually almost stop bleeding by the end of my shift, but then I'd go home and it would intensify again.

My husband went to a doctor who tested his blood and found fungus. He said it wasn't at the point of no return yet but that if we stayed there for another few months, it could get there. I'm pregnant and it was a grave concern for us, but then things got worse for my husband. He had two fibromas in his left foot which grew very rapidly and caused the tendons, ligaments, and nerves under his foot to tear. He went to another doctor and we had an MRI done as well as x-rays and ultrasounds over the course of a month. A naturopathic friend has been keeping tabs on all the medical files and upon viewing the MRI, she discovered that he has fibromyalgia. There were eighteen fibromas altogether in various joints.

We were still unable to find a good place to move into, so we have moved into an extended stay hotel. It's not cheap, but we don't have a choice in the matter. The doctor said we only had a few days left to find a place due to how fast the fibromas were growing. He wanted to operate and remove them, but it turned out that his white blood cell count was soaring and the doctor said it was so high that there was a 90% or greater chance that he would die in surgery. The mold had affected him to the point where one of his lungs had stopped working and was being taken over by a fungal infection. Our friend told the doctor not to prescribe anything for him (because none of us liked what he wanted to give him and I was starting to freak out about even the idea of it). The fibromas had grown so large that they put pressure on his heel and pieces of the bone started breaking off. The doctor said if they caused more damage, an amputation would be the likely end result. I was determined not to let that happen.

We hadn't had a steady supply of Iodine for months. We were trying to ration, and my husband was more concerned about me due to the pregnancy, so I had been having 25 - 50mg on most days, but we were both used to having 100mg daily. I also give our daughter 10mg per day and I tried to make sure she had hers everyday. She was better off than both of us and hadn't been sick much. My mother helped us to afford more iodine, so we're back up to 100mg a day, and I have been painting his feet with iodine, colloidal silver, and neem oil, and I have been rubbing magnesium oil into his feet and calves because the pain has moved that far up. I forgot to mention that we take 400mcg of selenomethionine and 400IU of vitamin E as well daily.

A few days ago, eleven days after our move, he went back to the doctor for bloodwork and ultrasounds. His white blood cell count is just a little above normal now. The fungus is almost eradicated. The fibromas have shrunk, and there was a 'knot' (inflammation) caused by the big fibroma in his left foot, but it was hard for the doctor to even feel anymore. It was once so inflammed that the skin was tight, so it has improved drastically.

We missed a couple days of treatment due to both of us working long hours and then fibromas began growing in his right foot, so he is now in pain there. Today I made sure that we started getting back on track, so I know it will improve. We've got herbs coming in the mail to treat adrenal fatigue as this is another known issue with fibromyalgia.

I just wanted to share our story and the wonderful progress we've made using iodine, selenium, vitamin E, colloidal silver, and neem. I'm not actually versed that well on colloidal silver, but I have past experience with neem, so I know how wonderful it is. I also have a lot of faith in iodine because we have felt better in general since we started taking it last year. My husband has a callus on his left big toe and a corn on his right. The doctor claimed only surgery would fix them, but I already knew iodine had helped them dramatically last year. It was only when he stopped taking it so I could have it all that they both started growing again. Now they are almost gone. They are the smallest that they have ever been. If anyone is interested, I can update you further on this as we make more progress.
    Progress with fibromas caused by fibromyalgia at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1945888)
    Fascinating story. The reply to that message warned that taking CS would kill all the gut flora.
    Grizz

LynneF is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave RN View Post

Great news, Dave!

I've sent you a private message.

Lynne

Grizz is offline Banned

CUTLER'S POCKET INHALER
    AND
    Carbolate of Iodine
    INHALANT.

A cure for Catarrh, Bronchitis, Asthma, and all diseases of the Throat and Lungs—even Consumption, if taken in season. It wilt break up a cold at once. It is the King of Cough Medicines, Hoarseness or Sore Throat resulting from exposure or over-exercise of the voice relieved in a few minutes A few inhalations will correct the most Offensive Breath. To persons subject to nervous Headache and inability to sleep, it is a blessing. It may be carried as handily as a penknife or pencil. Is approved by physicians of every school, endorsed by the leading medical journals of the world, and has a larger and more extensive sale than any medical instrument ever invented. over 300,000 in use. Sold by all druggists.

source: The Express Gazette, 1884
    From the Iodine History Archives!

iodinehistory

This is a fun website to visit for those of us into iodine.
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-02-2012 at 11:58 AM.

t2t
    t2t is offline Member

The art of loin painting...

Quote Originally Posted by LynneF View Post
    Great news, Dave!

I've sent you a private message.

Lynne
    Hi Grizz,

I hope you could have this sucess story posted on the iodine forum at curezone. Thanks!

Let us not forget that women too now have a prostate gland! (well they always have)

So they can paint iodine on top of their belly's above their ovaries, first the left side one night and then the right side the next night. It will be a little more tricky to paint to the left of the female prostate gland located above their V'JJ's near what is known as the "G" spot and then the right side of the prostate the next night.

The Skene's gland, also known as the paraurethral gland, found in females, is homologous to the prostate gland in males. However, anatomically, the uterus is in the same position as the prostate gland. In 2002 the Skene's gland was officially renamed to female prostate by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology.[9]

The female prostate, like the male prostate, secretes PSA and levels of this antigen rise in the presence of carcinoma of the gland. The gland also expels fluid, like the male prostate, during orgasm.[10]
    Prostate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway I wonder... Who wrote the book of love.

Be well

t2t
    Last edited by t2t; 06-02-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    T2T,

You are indeed a prodigious fountain of knowledge !

Now you made me feel foolish for not knowing about the Skene's Gland in women, so I had to (Gulp) go look it up in Wikipedia
    Skene's gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for your wisdom, my friend. Now I can finally say that I know a little more about women.

You are correct. I do need to post Dave's story over at the CureZone in the correct thread. Since he had been suffering for so many years, I'm sure others have also. I'll post a link direct to his message so he gets full credit.

BTW, I find the CureZone to extremely valuable. Kudos to the man or men responsible for it!

PS) But I'll bet you don't know EVERYTHING about women ;--)) Hee Hee, Here is a website by Women for Women that might teach you a thing or two.
    Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross | Better Orgasms. Better World.
    It is NOT for men, so please don't peek, for your wife ONLY.

PSS) I'll ask Lynne to call your Testicle Painting procedure "The T2T Procedure" in your honor. So then when her book gets published, men around the world will be referring to T2T (stands for Testicle To Testicle Painting) -

Grizz

t2t
    t2t is offline Member

Grapes, Breasts & Iodine

Wow Grizz,

Thanks, I feel honored. And I feel your novel idea to use Grapeseed oil as the ultimate carrier for iodine to further protect the testicle skin is RAD also.

Oh. A guy named Vulcanel, woman named Wombat, and another guy named Trapper founded the Iodine forum over 5 years ago if my thinking is correct. A very smart group of people.

t2t

P.S. A woman could/should also paint her left breast and the next night the right breast while she paints her stomach for her ovaries and prostate because their breast's require a lot more iodine than other female skin parts. This would go well with their daily oral intake of iodine too.
    Last edited by t2t; 06-02-2012 at 02:45 PM.