Page 269 of 415 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 269

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Bloodorchid,

Is your PCOS cured? What did you do to cure it? Or are you still suffering with it?

Grizz
    pcos is never cured, it's forever like herpes. the difference is how expressive the symptoms are
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    pcos is never cured, it's forever like herpes. the difference is how expressive the symptoms are
    Sorry,
    But that is not our experience. PCOS and other cysts are easily cured with iodine. There are many testimonials to be seen to conform this.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post840626

There is no reason for you to be suffering with what we know about iodine. If you have PCOS, then you are severely deficient in iodine. You became severely deficient because Toxic Halogens have replaced iodine in your cells. Bromide, fluoride & chlorine that are in our food, water & drugs. We live is a sea of these toxins. Your ovaries don't like toxins, and they are protesting the toxins. Every cell in our body requires iodine to be healthy.

Complete details here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

The choice is yours,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-01-2012 at 02:03 PM.

cysts are only one of many and varied symptoms, but thanks for telling me about something i'm obviously clueless about even though i've been researching it since '07

and living with it since at least age 5

try again.

ps: ovarian cysts were never one of my symptoms
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    bloodorchid,

If you don't want our help, then what are you doing here?

You obviously Know It All. Here is why the cells in your body have been taken over by toxins:
    Iodine deficiencies & dosages
    Did you know This?

Grizz

i'm the know it all because i won't swallow your cock and bull line that my FEMALE body issues could be cured by something that YOU as a MAN googled?

lolololol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Grizz is offline Banned
    Bloodorchid does not want my help. Would anyone else care to talk to this person? I'm done with her.

Grizz

because your help does not cure pcos. pcos is largely based on insulin sensitivity. iodine might relieve symptoms but it doesn't cure the source

also, you actually DARED to tell me i was wrong about my own body, my own experience and my own research from other WOMEN who live with and deal with and try to heal their body through a VARIETY of things. iodine is not a magic bandaid, i'm sorry to be the one to tell you that. it's not gonna cure pcos. no-grains/low carb is the closest thing to a cure pcos will get right now

you called ME the know it all? you're too old to be acting like that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Grizz is offline Banned
    Bloodorchid,

Since you don't like men, here is a wed site run by a female doctor who is curing a lot of women with iodine. Her name is Stephanie Buist, ND HC. Here is the front page at her web page, The Yahoo Iodine Group. She is a doctor and I'm sure she can help you with your PCOS.

Iodine and human nutrition. How much iodine do we need? What are the best sources? What happens if we don't get enough iodine?
    Iodine has been effective with hypothyroid and hyperthyroid conditions, goiter, fibrocystic breasts, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation, and detoxification issues (mercury, perchlorate, fluoride, bromide).

Iodine is in every cell in the body and is essential in pregnancy. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, breast, ovaries, prostate, liver, lung, heart, stomach, and adrenal glands.

There is currently a great deal of research on iodine and cancer, including cancer of the breast, colon, lungs, ovaries, pancreas, prostate, stomach, and thyroid.

Some doctors are now using iodine in the treatment of children with down syndrome as well as autism with positive results.

If you an an Iodine Researcher, you may be interested in our subgroup, IodineResearch: IodineResearch : IodineResearch

About the owner: I am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor saved by iodine. Treated with 3 rounds of RAI and still had registering Tg markers. In 2006 when my markers rose my endo recommended external beam radition. I sought the help of Dr. David Brownstein - one of the pioneers in iodine. He placed me on 50 mgs of iodine, detoxed, balanced my hormones, switched me from Synthroid to Armour and started a nutritional balancing program. I removed 11 amalgams and a root canal tooth. Today I am feeling better than I have in years! I am a Naturopathic Doctor Health Coach too. Join us!

To your health!
    Stephanie
    iodine : Iodine
    I suggest you take your arguments against iodine over to Stephanie,
    Grizz

lmao

how did you get that i don't like men?

ps, as i said, ovarian cysts are just one of many many many symptoms

pss, as i also said, i've never had ovarian cysts
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Grizz is offline Banned
    Iodine and human nutrition. How much iodine do we need? What are the best sources? What happens if we don't get enough iodine?
    Iodine has been effective with hypothyroid and hyperthyroid conditions, goiter, fibrocystic breasts, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation, and detoxification issues (mercury, perchlorate, fluoride, bromide).

Iodine is in every cell in the body and is essential in pregnancy. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, breast, ovaries, prostate, liver, lung, heart, stomach, and adrenal glands.

There is currently a great deal of research on iodine and cancer, including cancer of the breast, colon, lungs, ovaries, pancreas, prostate, stomach, and thyroid.

Some doctors are now using iodine in the treatment of children with down syndrome as well as autism with positive results.

If you an an Iodine Researcher, you may be interested in our subgroup, IodineResearch: IodineResearch : IodineResearch

About the owner: I am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor saved by iodine. Treated with 3 rounds of RAI and still had registering Tg markers. In 2006 when my markers rose my endo recommended external beam radition. I sought the help of Dr. David Brownstein - one of the pioneers in iodine. He placed me on 50 mgs of iodine, detoxed, balanced my hormones, switched me from Synthroid to Armour and started a nutritional balancing program. I removed 11 amalgams and a root canal tooth. Today I am feeling better than I have in years! I am a Naturopathic Doctor Health Coach too. Join us!

To your health!
    Stephanie
    iodine : Iodine
    I suggest you take your arguments against iodine over to Stephanie at the Yahoo Iodine Group,
    Grizz