Page 268 of 415 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 268

Happy Paleo Girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Happy PaleoGirl,
    The article didn't say, but if it were me, I would start with 2% Lugols, see what happens, then move up the dosage as required. We are in uncharted waters and reinventing old techniques used 100 years ago. Please keep us informed. Lynne is especially interested in our experiments. We are at the forefront of iodine research ! I guarantee that the Drug Industry will try to squish us like a bug when they see what we are up to. They are in danger of losing hundreds of billions in revenue if we succeed. This is the reason I put in disclaimers in our material.
    Yeah, starting with a lower dose definitely seems wise! I'm going to give it a try today. I'll report back how it goes!

And don't mess around with your pretty face !

Grizz
    Thanks for that, Grizz. I'll hold off on iodining my face and see what the naturopath can do in regards to my hyperpigmentation. It's been the bane of my existence for the last 10 years, and has only been getting steadily worse!

jaye is offline Senior Member
    Thank you so much for the feedback and reporting your success with Endometriosis! May I ask what your doctor said about your Endometriosis? I get the feeling that doctors have no clue about what to do, and I've heard that some doctors consider Endo to be incurable. Am I correct?

Are you also taking all the required supplements? Very important to protect your thyroid from damage & help with detox.
    Iodine Anyone? - Page 262 | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page 262

I'm ecstatic for you. Your story is an inspiration for all,
    Grizz
    Thanks Grizz! My doctors (including a naturopath who supposedly specialized in female hormone issues) have all been clueless. And yes. They only seem to look at treating the symptoms, not the underlying cause. I've been told to go on birth control pills and take huge doses of Ibuprofen by the conventional Dr.s (My husband and I chose not to have kids - Doctors don't seem to take it very seriously if you aren't trying to have a baby). The Naturopath wanted me to take herbs but he was still just treating symptoms.

Almost forgot - Yes. I am taking all the co-supplements. I plan to slowly work my way up to about 50 or 100 mgs (haven't decided where I'm stopping yet) and then fall back to 12.5mg as maintenance. Like you, I eat clean and am on good well water.
    Last edited by jaye; 06-01-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    PaleoGirl,

There is a lot of discussion on your facial problem at curzone:
    Thread: pigmentation on face at Ask CureZone Community (ThreadID: 1502255)

Maybe one of these ideas will work for you,
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Thanks Grizz! My doctors (including a naturopath who supposedly specialized in female hormone issues) have all been clueless. And yes. They only seem to look at treating the symptoms, not the underlying cause. I've been told to go on birth control pills and take huge doses of Ibuprofen by the conventional Dr.s (My husband and I chose not to have kids - Doctors don't seem to take it very seriously if you aren't trying to have a baby). The Naturopath wanted me to take herbs but he was still just treating symptoms.

Almost forgot - Yes. I am taking all the co-supplements. I plan to slowly work my way up to about 50 or 100 mgs (haven't decided where I'm stopping yet) and then fall back to 12.5mg as maintenance. Like you, I eat clean and am on good well water.
    Jaye,
    Thanks for that response. I was afraid of that. Doctors seem to be USELESS at treating the cause of pain. If they can't prescribe a Pain Pill, they seem to be clueless. I have a friend in Chicago who I can't seem to get her phone number. She has been suffering with Endo for DECADES and doctors have prescribed anti-depressants !! Why can't doctors learn about iodine? Are they really unaware of iodine? Or are they just trying to hide it? Please confront your doctor on iodine and see what you can find. I am VERY curios about what his excuse is.

Print out the first few pages of this link for him and see what he says:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

If he doesn't know anything about iodine, we have an obligation to train him.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-01-2012 at 11:59 AM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    what are doctors taught about the causes of endometriosis? do any of the med school books go into elaborate detail?

because i am actually offended now

you don't sign away years of your life to varying amounts of daily stress because you want to bilk the poor dumb sheep out of money. if you want to bilk the poor dumb sheep out of money, you specialize in cosmetic surgery and move to california

EVERY general practitioner and family physician went to med school because they wanted to help people. if a patient keeps coming to you for pain and you can't find the cause of it and none of your schooling taught you the cause of it and none of your medical references have the cure for it, what are you supposed to do? you do everything you legally can to help. birth control pills, antidepressants & high dose ibuprophen/acetominaphin. because what the hell else can you do without running the risk of getting sued or fired?

you guys have found a SMALL corner of the internet drug experimention group that found something that works and now you found it so all doctors are out to make a buck because they didn't immediately prescribe 100 mgs of iodine?

when i found out i had pcos i didn't blame my doctors, they did everything they could. yes, MORE than ONE doctor. when i had cramps of such debilitating pain i could barely even breathe i did not blame my doctors. when i miscarried due to my hormonal issues i did not blame my doctors for not giving me a dose of iodine

doctors do what they are taught, and they spend countless hours and days and hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    what are doctors taught about the causes of endometriosis? do any of the med school books go into elaborate detail?

because i am actually offended now

you don't sign away years of your life to varying amounts of daily stress because you want to bilk the poor dumb sheep out of money. if you want to bilk the poor dumb sheep out of money, you specialize in cosmetic surgery and move to california

EVERY general practitioner and family physician went to med school because they wanted to help people. if a patient keeps coming to you for pain and you can't find the cause of it and none of your schooling taught you the cause of it and none of your medical references have the cure for it, what are you supposed to do? you do everything you legally can to help. birth control pills, antidepressants & high dose ibuprophen/acetominaphin. because what the hell else can you do without running the risk of getting sued or fired?

you guys have found a SMALL corner of the internet drug experimention group that found something that works and now you found it so all doctors are out to make a buck because they didn't immediately prescribe 100 mgs of iodine?

when i found out i had pcos i didn't blame my doctors, they did everything they could. yes, MORE than ONE doctor. when i had cramps of such debilitating pain i could barely even breathe i did not blame my doctors. when i miscarried due to my hormonal issues i did not blame my doctors for not giving me a dose of iodine

doctors do what they are taught, and they spend countless hours and days and hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn it
    Instead of being offended, join with us in educating the masses ( including doctors ) about the power of iodine to cure endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, cysts, PCOS & hypothyroidism. This is nothing new. Iodine was the MAIN treatment 100 years ago and up until WW2. Med schools should be teaching iodine. What can you do to make this happen. What can you do to be part of the answer?

Pass this file to everyone you know and help us get the word out:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

You can use this link to write books & magazine articles to help us get the word out.

You can promote this discussion group:
    iodine : Iodine

You can promote THIS document:
    http://steppingstonesliving.com/resources/iodine/

One of our members here in this thread is writing a book, and sending material to her publisher this weekend. I predict it will become a BLOCKBUSTER seller.

What are you planning to do to spread the word? Are you going back to see your doctor to teach him about iodine? If not, why not?

90% of American women are suffering from Fibrocystic breast disease that is cured by iodine. Aren't you concerned about this enough to try and get the word out? 1st come Fibrocystic breast disease, then comes the breast cancer - Dr. Derry.
    if a patient keeps coming to you for pain and you can't find the cause of it and none of your schooling taught you the cause of it and none of your medical references have the cure for it, what are you supposed to do?
    The answer is a simple google search. If I can find a wealth of answers by using Google, why can't your doctor? Is he not allowed to search the internet for answers? There is a wealth of doctor written articles to be found. ALL of the doctor written articles here were found with a simple google search.
    Its not like these are rare and unusual problems, MILLIONS of women are suffering.

There is nothing new or unusual about iodine being used to cure a long list of disease & health problems. This tech is well over 100 years old. It used to be mainstream. What happened?? Why is medicine suddenly so ignorant ?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-01-2012 at 12:30 PM.

jaye is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bloodorchid! Sorry you're offended. I don't blame my doctors. I realize they are just human animals like myself in a big stupid system that doesn't work. I stopped putting faith in them a long time ago. And I believe that at least some of them really want to help me but don't know how. Unfortunately, others are just putting in their time.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Hey Bloodorchid! Sorry you're offended. I don't blame my doctors. I realize they are just human animals like myself in a big stupid system that doesn't work. I stopped putting faith in them a long time ago. And I believe that at least some of them really want to help me but don't know how. Unfortunately, others are just putting in their time.
    You said it well.

How do we go about fixing the system, at least in the iodine category. Who can we call to get direct action? I am eager to hear any and all ideas.

I've got this list, but I don't know where to begin:
    HHS Public Affairs Contacts

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-01-2012 at 12:43 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Instead of being offended, join with us in educating the masses ( including doctors ) about the power of iodine to cure endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, cysts, PCOS & hypothyroidism. This is nothing new. Iodine was the MAIN treatment 100 years ago and up until WW2. Med schools should be teaching iodine. What can you do to make this happen. What can you do to be part of the answer?
    because you take things to too many extremes, i've said before you need to calm down if you want to be taken seriously. also i'd appreciate it if you didn't condescend to me. what can i do to be part of the solution? educate myself and try to educate my family

What are you planning to do to spread the word? Are you going back to see your doctor to teach him about iodine? If not, why not?
    see above

90% of American women are suffering from Fibrocystic breast disease that is cured by iodine. Aren't you concerned about this enough to try and get the word out? 1st come Fibrocystic breast disease, then comes the breast cancer - Dr. Derry.
    am i concerned? honestly? no. i'm concerned about my family's health

The answer is a simple google search. If I can find a wealth of answers by using Google, why can't your doctor? Is he not allowed to search the internet for answers? There is a wealth of doctor written articles to be found. ALL of the doctor written articles here were found with a simple google search.
    Its not like these are rare and unusual problems, MILLIONS of women are suffering.
    i'd like you to imagine this scenario with me 'but doctor, i've never heard of this' 'don't worry ma'am, i looked it up on google'

reading a research article is not the same as adhering to 'standard forms of medical care'. as america is so sue-happy, a doctor can't go off and google on shift

There is nothing new or unusual about iodine being used to cure a long list of disease & health problems. This tech is well over 100 years old. It used to be mainstream. What happened?? Why is medicine suddenly so ignorant ?

Grizz
    medicine is not ignorant, medicine is advanced, which is why doctor-administered blood letting to cure malaise is no longer normal procedure

it's kind of hilarious to refer to the expansive knowledge of the human body, its systems and diseases as 'ignorant'. that's kind of like saying any tom dick or harry could be a doctor by putting on a white jacket
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Bloodorchid,

Is your PCOS cured? What did you do to cure it? Or are you still suffering with it?

Grizz