Page 257 of 415 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 257

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    John,
    Many thanks to Lynne, we have a vastly improved method of making suppositories for our prostate.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post841807

See what you think,
    Grizz

oxide is offline Senior Member
    The dental caries could be caused by more wheat/corn/sugar. You'd have to overlay a flouride map with a dental carie map with a sugar consumption map to get a good trend.

I'm very slowly ramping up the supplements. Got the C, D, and brazil nuts going. Took a B cofactors capsule and no problems today. I'll try another B cofactor tomorrow, and if that works I'll add in the magnesium. Only after that would I dream of adding the Lugol's to my diet. Instead, I've ramped up using salt with dulse flakes on my eggs. That's around half a mg, I think.

I'm using grapeseed oil with the Lugol's on the skin moles. Again, very slow...
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Grizz is offline Banned
    oxide,
    Does your "B Cofactors" contain both 100mg B2 & 500mg non-flushing B3 ?
    Check your label to see.

Grizz

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    orielwen,
    We have all been brainwashed by the constant barrage of the media propaganda.
    That's not brainwashing. At worst it's misinformation. (Unless they really do strap you to chairs over there and prop your eyelids open to force you to watch videos about how wonderful water fluoridation is?)

As I said before, I'm really not arguing against your point that fluoride etc. is is harmful overall. I don't have enough information on that at the moment to argue either way (yes, you've provided links, and I will look at them in my own time, along with other sources). I'm arguing against your suggestion that there is some sort of evil conspiracy going on, on two grounds:

1. It's incredibly unlikely. Most people are not cruel evil bastards out to get you. If you truly believe that they are, I feel sorry for you. Far more likely is that people have seen a potential benefit and acted accordingly, and failed to notice some potential costs – or simply had no idea about them because the information wasn't available. Ignorance is in far more plentiful supply than malice.

2. Telling people they've been brainwashed and that there is a big conspiracy to harm us is the best way I can think of to make them ignore your message. They'll just think you're a nutjob. You want to make a difference to people? Then deprive yourself of the satisfaction of flinging accusations about, and just give people the information: what fluoride does, what iodine does, what to do about it. Support it with evidence. Keep calm, and you'll get your message across much more clearly.

Grizz is offline Banned
    orielwan,

You are right. What can we do to help you get started on your road to recovery?

Your main goal for now is to detox the toxic halogen chemicals from the cells of your body. Every cell in your body requires iodine, but unfortunately halide chemicals have taken them over and kicked out what little iodine you had, causing your swollen cyst problem. We have modified the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol to start with a smaller dosage of iodine (less than 1/2mg) with the required supplements. The reason for this is to avoid nasty detox symptoms such as pimples, bloat & worse when more toxins get into your blood than your liver & kidneys can handle. I recommend you read this entire file to catch up with the group. It is extremely well written, and introduces us to the facts we need to know.
    http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18

You will find everything you need in the file Iodine References :
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

PS) Everyone, our tiny little group has achieved a major success!
    Our Iodine References has recently made it to Number One out of 5 million documents in a Google search for "Iodine References." It is being read 24/7 by multiple people, ranging from about 3 to 15 at one one time. I want to thank everyone for promoting this file to friends & relatives. Our group may be tiny, but we are having a very big impact. Women around the world suffering with nasty symptoms of severe iodine deficiency thank you. Maybe we can make Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS, Endometriosis, hypothyroidism & Female Cysts a thing of the past before I die of old age!

IMO, I think this file is getting too big and intimidating for newbees. Should I split it into 2 documents? Make Iodine References small with just enough to get the beginner started, then put all the doctors reports & research into a new file called Iodine Research? Then a link in Iodine References would bring the reader into Iodine Research when he is ready.

PSS) Views of our thread have recently passed 95,000. Another good sign.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 05-27-2012 at 06:57 AM.

ljbprrfmof is offline Senior Member
    The SunKissed Southern Shore of Lake Erie in PA.
    [QUOTE=Grizz;844844]orielwan,

You are right. What can we do to help you get started on your road to recovery?

Your main goal for now is to detox the toxic halogen chemicals from the cells of your body. Every cell in your body requires iodine, but unfortunately halide chemicals have taken them over and kicked out what little iodine you had, causing your swollen cyst problem. We have modified the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol to start with a smaller dosage of iodine (less than 1/2mg) with the required supplements. The reason for this is to avoid nasty detox symptoms such as pimples, bloat & worse when more toxins get into your blood than your liver & kidneys can handle.

You will find everything you need in the file Iodine References file:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

PS) Everyone, our tiny little group has achieved a major success!
    Our Iodine References has recently made it to Number One out of 5 million documents in a Google search for "Iodine References." It is being read 24/7 by multiple people, ranging from about 3 to 15 at one one time. I want to thank everyone for promoting this file to friends & relatives. Our group may be tiny, but we are having a very big impact. Women around the world suffering with nasty symptoms of severe iodine deficiency thank you. Maybe we can make Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS, Endometriosis, hypothyroidism & Female Cysts a thing of the past before I die of old age!

IMO, I think this file is getting too big and intimidating for newbees. Should I split it into 2 documents? Make Iodine References small with just enough to get the beginner started, then put all the doctors reports & research into a new file called Iodine Research? Then a link in Iodine References would bring the reader into Iodine Research when he is ready.

PSS) Views of our thread have recently passed 95,000. Another good sign.

Grizz,
    Your rhetorc had started getting bad again. Your use of it already drove justaseeker away. Again you were ascribing the problem to evil greedy bastards. Before my stroke, I was an 'evil greedy bastard', but all I was trying to do was feed and house my family, my employees families, and provide a future (retirement and a little more).

I look at it as a case of 'the ignorance is bliss' Just like the ecological pollution by industry. That has been getting corrected since my youth. But we could see that. The 'pollution of our bodies' can not always be seen and thus as many people do not become alarmed.

You should feel proud that you are on the tip of the spear, an iodine Paul Revere. I agree with orielwian, you start sounding like a nut and people will ignore you. This is too important of a message to be ignored on.

You ask how to mend your ways? That is easy. Proofread your posts. If you have any conspiracy theory references, eliminate them. There is nobody out there doing this deliberately. They are just ignorant of the consequences of doing "what they thought was a better method". Many times it can be our elected officials trying to understand a science they were not taught or studied. Other times it could be from the opponents sounded the alarm, but over-sold it or made wild claims that went against the CW of the time.

I always viewed my life as continuing education. I know much more than I did when I finished my formal education over 30 years ago. Heck, I even know more about my stroke than I did last year, or more about weight loss and the benefits of iodine than I did last Christmas.

So you will be a much better salesman of the iodine benefits if you just keep a weather-eye on what you type. If you make too big of a claim, your sales story ceases to be believable and credible. You are a monster at the research though. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by ljbprrfmof; 05-27-2012 at 07:24 AM.
    Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
    I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
    Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
    ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Grizz is offline Banned
    You are correct. We will focus on the facts and let the reader decide.

Grizz

Kal-El is offline Junior Member
    Hello, new member here. Just a shot in the dark , but maybe someone can help me . I'm 29 been having prostate issues since I was 17 . I having burning when urinating , pain in penis, pain in lower abdomin at times, weak to no erections. Very low sex drive . I been to urologists they just gave me alpha blocker medications, also antibiotics.

I purchased Iodoral to give it a try , I heard it's good for the prostate. The first and second day I took the iodine pill I felt HUGE relief in my prostate. I urinated so easy with little to no burning, and my erections were so much better and stronger , I thought my life was saved . Here's the problem, as I continue taking the Iodoral everyday my prostate starts to swell and my bladder feels irritated. The way I relieve the symptoms is I ejaculate and it relieves the pressure. I don't understand WHY this is happening ? If I just randomly take the Iodoral my prostate feels amazing , but continued use makes the prostate symptoms come back.

Can someone help me ? To know what possibly could be happening.

Kal-El is offline Junior Member
    Hello, new member here. Just a shot in the dark , but maybe someone can help me . I'm 29 been having prostate issues since I was 17 . I having burning when urinating , pain in penis, pain in lower abdomin at times, weak to no erections. Very low sex drive . I been to urologists they just gave me alpha blocker medications, also antibiotics.

I purchased Iodoral to give it a try , I heard it's good for the prostate. The first and second day I took the iodine pill I felt HUGE relief in my prostate. I urinated so easy with little to no burning, and my erections were so much better and stronger , I thought my life was saved . Here's the problem, as I continue taking the Iodoral everyday my prostate starts to swell and my bladder feels irritated. The way I relieve the symptoms is I ejaculate and it relieves the pressure. I don't understand WHY this is happening ? If I just randomly take the Iodoral my prostate feels amazing , but continued use makes the prostate symptoms come back.

Can someone help me ? To know what possibly could be happening.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post

Grizz
    I think it would make the documents more accessible to beginners.