Page 249 of 415 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 249

Grizz is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilliSquid View Post
    Hi, I wrote a while ago about my high blood pressure, and now due to the elevation of it, have had to go back on medication. I was taking Lugol's Iodine, but the medication I take has specified not to take any potassium. Therefore I will have to change to taking Iosol instead? I have read that this is not a great option. Any suggestions?
    ChiliSquid,
    PaleoGirl is right. IoDINE and ioDIDE are both totally required for human health. I agree with her that giving up on Lugols would be a mistake.
    - - - Iodine is used by the prostate + Stomach
    - - - Iodide (SSKI) is used by the thyroid + skin + Salivary
    - - - kidneys, spleen, liver, blood, breasts & intestines can use either form

I take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil a day in my morning coffee for my good health. Your high blood pressure can be corrected in many ways. Walking 10,000 steps per day will do MIRACLES for high blood pressure. A strict Paleo diet helps in many ways. Losing weight also helps. The iodide is not optional for good thyroid health. I would rather see you resolve your blood pressure without the meds. Which meds are you taking for high blood pressure? How much do you weigh?
    See this: 13 Ways to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally

@@PaleoGirl,
    I can't begin to describe how horrible my chest colds used to be before I started on Vitamin D3. I mean to say my lungs were almost clogged up and I could barely breath for months on end. Sex was even impossible. I used to stand in the shower cupping my hands over my face to help breath in the steam fumes to loosen up my chest. The Vicks vapo-rub, the cold medications, the misery every winter for DECADES. I also caught the Flu every time it came around. I felt like a walking talking coughing case of terminal pneumonia. Now all of that is history. Vitamin D3 is a MIRACLE supplement. Actually it is not even a vitamin. It is a REQUIRED hormone that we are supposed to get from sunlight. Just 1 hour in direct sunlight gives us 10,000 IU if Vitamin D3. Human creatures are simply required to be out in the sunshine, or else take D3 supplements. D3 is simply Not Optional for us. And as we have learned, same story for Lugols iodine.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 05-20-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Gems From The Internet

Iodine successfully treats Prostate Problems
    =============================

"I have been taking about 6 drops of Lugols daily (40mg?) for some months and my
    prostate keeps improving. I now sleep through most nights without the former 1
    or 2 trips to the bathroom and the feeling of not emptying completely. My sleep
    comes easier in general. Have also increased my lycopene (in tomatoes, pink
    grapefruit)...supposed to be good for the prostate. Iodine seems to have a
    cumulative effect so just keep taking it...the recommendation is 50mg for 6
    months to detox. You have to work out what seems best for your body.

I tend to error on the side of caution but I keep slowly increasing the dose,
    one drop at a time."
    Re: dose for prostate at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1257226)

Another Prostate Success Story
    ====================================
    I have had *major* improvements in a prostate/bladder condition over the past few months (I am 57 yrs. old)...from getting up to pee a couple of times a night (or more) to, now, sleeping most of the night (maybe getting up once) and not feeling the same urgent pressure in the bladder during the night if I do wake up. I have been using oral Iodoral/Lugols, iodinated VCO (made with 12 drops Lugols/3tbs oil), transdermal magnesium chloride lotion, sole (liquid salt)...one or more of these have made a huge difference in prostate/bladder functioning. I plan to try a suppository (5 drops Lugols)/tbs VCO (from the youtube WormGuru recipe). I now think that the expensive prostate supplements (Saw Palmetto, etc.) barely work and are completely unnecessary if you treat basic mineral deficiencies (iodine, magnesium, salt) and apply some of it close to the prostate. I don't know if it is just the iodine but I am very happy with the result. Men could get great relief and possibly reduce the risk of prostate cancer with some fairly simple remedies.
    Re: Iodine Suppositories for Enlarged Prostate, 1856 at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1168881)
    Notes:
    - - - Iodine is required by the Prostate + Stomach
    - - - Iodide is required by the thyroid + skin + Salivary
    Do not take iodine without the required supplements:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Gems From The Internet

Iodine successfully treats Prostate Problems, boots testosterone, stronger erections, even improved ejaculations
    =========================================

I have painted 20 drops of 5% elemental Iodine (Lugols should work too) on one side of the testes and perineum and then the next night, on the other side, making sure that 48 hours separates the same side painting. That way no sun burn effect happens.

Note: A slight burning occurs momentarily when painting takes place, but is very tolerable.
    (NOTE: A carrier oil is required to prevent burning-see note below - Grizz)

Very incredible results occurred! Also, the product output (semen) resulted in increased quantity and yes, viscosity.

However when I started K2 mk4 doing 15 mg’s I achieved full RIGOR mortis in a profound way several minutes after ingesting the K2 and the next morning I awake with a teenage woody that only a morning tinkle would relieve. Strangely, I had to reduce the K2 mk4 to just 5 mg’s a night but I suspect 3mg’s or even 1 mg’s would work for younger people since I am now 56.

So Iodine and K2 makes a man be, much more of a man!
    I always do the painting at bed time only...

Take a dropper and fill it up. Drip about 20 drops back into the bottle and get an idea in your mind where 20 drops are on the dropper glass. That way you won't have to set there and drip 20 drops each time, give or take a few drops.

So now load about 20 drops into the dropper and drag the dropper in the middle of the perineum starting near the backside to the front. Quickly take 4 fingers and spread the Iodine over the entire area which will include the inside of the leg, the perineum and entire side of the testes.

Remember the next night do the other side so that 48 hours passes before you get back to the original side you started with.

Of course I was still taking large amounts of iodine orally also!

You can always put a rubber glove on to keep iodine off your fingers but I love iodine most anywhere!

I did it every night for along time. Now I do it a couple of times a month!

There is no question Iodine increases testosterone. I've raised my free and total T 60% since starting iodine 12 months ago (monthly blood work). Still have a ways to go to get into range for my age. I'm now taking 100mg

As the data goes to show there was - despite the usual diurnal ups-and-downs a clear trend towards increased serum testosterone levels in the MK-4 group - on average, +56% more testosterone from weeks 1-5 in the MK4 group. And a whopping +70% at the end of the study period. An even greater increase of +88% was seen in the tissue concentration of testosterone within the testes. The latter went hand in hand with a profound enrichment in vitamin K2 content in the reproductive organs, as well as in the livers of the MK4-supplemented animals (no, I did not make a mistake, there really was almost no MK4 in the livers of unsupplemented animals, cf. figure 2).
    SuppVersity - Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone: 1g of Vitamin K2 (MK-4) Could Boost Your Testosterone Levels by More Than +50% - At Least, This is What the Results of a Recent Rodent Study Would Suggest.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Thread: Does Iodine help get erections? at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (ThreadID: 1919312)
    Conversation continues on a different thread
    =============================
    I started with Iodine and it was incredible what it did on my overall well being! After painting the privates. Libido took off!
    Remember, the one a day regimen of aspirin, the docs had me on, depleted my K2 stores. So the k2 took me even higher in a libido sort of way.
    The docs say I have the heart of a 70 year old.
    Iodine has given me the libido and spirit of a teenager!
    A GOOD man has preached for so long : “Iodine” makes everything work better. And, oh yea; EVERYTHING!
    The TRUTH doesn't always hurt...
    =============

This is starting to freak me out.
    I have painted (my testicles) Lugol's for three days now. WOW, I feel like my Newfoundland attacking a beef bone.
    The reason why I ask is that I keep on thinking it is my mind causing the change. NO WAY. I am noticing some nice changes.

Does it work that quick?
    ===============
    It did for me by the next morning!
    Sensation increased several fold!
    Output had more quantity and viscosity too!
    (This was my experience exactly - Grizz)

I posted about this over 3 years ago.
    I know, it sounds like a sex ad.
    But I have had a long affair with iodine!
    It can be addictive!
    ========================

My girlfriend was wondering if I was on something because I was on the attack mode. I have been taking Lugol's for some time now. I added all the support supplements and coconut oil. I have lost weight and feel great.
    This painting stuff puts ingesting the Lugol's to shame. Well, maybe I don't see what it is doing inside etc.
    Is it possible to overdose on painting?
    I feel great...
    =======================

By all means, keep ingesting it because the inside-out method is very powerful on so many other levels. I suspect if you didn't have all the halagens to fight then the MILLIgram level of Iodine you take would take you to the finish line!
    But the outside-in painting goes direct to the organs in a profound way.
    Oh, and your prostate, will thank you. So go ahead and have a ball…!
    More than half of men in their 50's will have benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and by 80 years of age, 90% of men will have it.
    http://www.rxcompound.com/prostate.php
    Scientists don't know what causes prostate cancer???
    But we at this FORUM do!
    P.S. I’ve often wondered how much in a libido way it would help a women to alternate painting 5 inch diameter circles each night on the skin, above her ovaries, as well as keep taking it orally. But at the very least it would help prevent ovarian cancer to a degree.
    And a much diluted iodine solution could be applied as a douche a couple of times a week on both ovaries. and prevent cancer a lot…!
    http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1923642
    Do not take iodine without the required supplements:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

A note on Carrier Oil.
    ==================

I have already confirmed the above story. YES iodine applied to the scrotum & perineum did result in a surprisingly immediate impact on sensitivity & ejaculation. However I used a 50-50 mixture of Lugols 5% iodine and Grapeseed Oil mixed in a small squeeze bottle, and applied it to the entire area. I highly recommend this procedure for all older men seeking improved sexual performance. 3 thumbs UP ! The carrier oil is required to prevent burning & skin irritation to sensitive tissues. Iodine repeatedly applied to skin will cause dermatitis, and dermatitis on our scrotum is NOT allowed! Grapeseed oil is especially healthy for skin, is quickly absorbed, and mixes reasonably well with iodine.

And, as I have already reported, my prostate problems are history, many thanks to iodine. I am still at 50mg iodoral, having slowly titrated up from 1/2mg in Jan.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 06-05-2012 at 11:57 AM.

jlsaven is offline Junior Member
    I would add a note of caution to the D3 suggestions of 10,000 iu/day. This is not a "don't take D3" post, as I do daily, but just a reminder that everyone's bodies work VERY differently. 2 years ago I had a vitamin D level of 12. By taking 3 drops of the liquid D3 (1,000iu/drop) it raised to a level of 121 in less than a year. I usually do NOT absorb vitamins well, after years of my intestines being compromised from eating gluten, but for some reason the D3 absorbed very easily. My naturopath had me stop taking it for a few months to lower it a little, and resume once I moved to Oregon (pretty damn hard to get much natural vitamin D here in the winter). So... a heads-up that for some, the 10,000 iu might be a little too much!

LynneF is offline Member
    Grizz,

Thank you for reporting testimonials on the sexual health and iodine. For some reason we women have gotten the Lion's share of attention for the success of our female parts.

I hope we hear more on the male libido and erections. This information needs to get out there. So many men have given up, thinking their sexual vitality is behind them. This can't be healthy.

One of the things we've learned from women is that the topical application of Lugol's iodine to the breasts works very fast -- in addtion to oral consumption. People have also applied iodine over the thyroid in the neck to get rid of thyroid swelling. It makes sense that applying Lugol's to the testes would provide a direct hit (if done cautiously in the manner used by the experimenters).

Guys, please report your experiences if you try the iodine testical protocol. At the very least, you will have a chance at a healthier prostate!

Lynne

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneF View Post
    Grizz,

Thank you for reporting testimonials on the sexual health and iodine. For some reason we women have gotten the Lion's share of attention for the success of our female parts.

I hope we hear more on the male libido and erections. This information needs to get out there. So many men have given up, thinking their sexual vitality is behind them. This can't be healthy.

One of the things we've learned from women is that the topical application of Lugol's iodine to the breasts works very fast -- in addtion to oral consumption. People have also applied iodine over the thyroid in the neck to get rid of thyroid swelling. It makes sense that applying Lugol's to the testes would provide a direct hit (if done cautiously in the manner used by the experimenters).

Guys, please report your experiences if you try the iodine testical protocol. At the very least, you will have a chance at a healthier prostate!

Lynne
    Lynne,
    I will be the first in this group to go with this idea, starting tonight. I LOVE the concept and I am hoping to increase sensitivity of the glans. As men get older, we lose sensitivity and eventually can't reach an orgasm at all. That problem is reportedly solved by painting the testicles. However, I'm modifying the procedure. I'm mixing equal amounts of iodine and Grapeseed Oil to do the painting. Grapeseed oil is a GREAT carrier for iodine because it is absorbed into the skin like a sponge, and protects the super sensitive scrotum from iodine damage. I've already mixed up a batch in a small squeeze bottle. Shake well, then apply. I'll adjust this recipe as required.

I wanted to ask you about the iodine pump story that I read at the curezone. Several people with terminal cancer reported that they had received iodine therapy directly pumped into their bloodstream, and all had fully recovered, cancers cured. They named the hospital where the trials were being held. I had posted that story here, but had to delete it because I could not find ANY confirmation of anyone using an iodine pump. I do believe the story, and I think it really happened. However all traces of it have been removed from the internet. Clearly, this seems to be the VERY BEST approach to cure cancer. What do you think of this story? It is a perfect story for your breast cancer group!
    I say to hell with chemotherapy, surgery & radiation. Just pump iodine into the bloodstream. What do you think? Is ANYONE using this obviously perfect cure for cancer?

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 05-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsaven View Post
    I would add a note of caution to the D3 suggestions of 10,000 iu/day. This is not a "don't take D3" post, as I do daily, but just a reminder that everyone's bodies work VERY differently. 2 years ago I had a vitamin D level of 12. By taking 3 drops of the liquid D3 (1,000iu/drop) it raised to a level of 121 in less than a year. I usually do NOT absorb vitamins well, after years of my intestines being compromised from eating gluten, but for some reason the D3 absorbed very easily. My naturopath had me stop taking it for a few months to lower it a little, and resume once I moved to Oregon (pretty damn hard to get much natural vitamin D here in the winter). So... a heads-up that for some, the 10,000 iu might be a little too much!
    jlsaven,
    You are correct. Everyone is different. That is why the 25(oh)D blood test is essential to verify the required vitamin D3 dosage. Adjust your vitamin D3 dosage until you reach the optimal level of 70 to 100ng/ml (according to doctors Davis & Kruse)
    You must take the Vitamin D3 for 3 months before getting your blood tested. Then adjust your dosage so that each 1,000 IU of D3 changes the blood level by 10 ng/ml.

The AT HOME blood test kit is only $65, see my notes below on vitamin D3,
    Grizz

Betty248 is offline Junior Member
    Yep, seaweed and oysters.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Does anyone know anything about this?
    Here is the story:
    2/20/2008
    I have heard that too, about a connection between severe injuries to the body
    and cancer setting in later. I have just heard about the use of a Iodine pump
    implanted in ones body. I need to find out more on this!!
    Re: Iodine Miracle at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1115919)
    ==============
    2/20/2008
    A relative of my husband was in a bad car accident, which in her healing process
    a visit to her Dr. discovered a spot on her bone he didn't like the looks of,
    long story short it was bone cancer, she could not handle their treatments and
    discontinued them. The cancer spread through her body like a wild fire. We all
    thought she was going to die. I seen her at a family reunion and she looked
    great!! I asked what had happend and she said, sence there was nothing anyone
    could do for her, she qualified to go out to Baltimore to a hospital where they
    implanted her with a Iodine pump, It saved here life TOTALLY wiped ALL her
    cancer out!! She couldn't even get out of bed before that. I knew then that
    iodine truly must be a miracle. Anyone else hear of anything like this?
    Iodine Miracle: Iodine pump - bone cancer cure! at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1115843)
    ===============
    2/22/2008
    Hi Wombat, Yes I will see what I can get, I tried google too and found nothing
    also!! So I will try to get in contact with her again find out hosp. and
    anything else. will report back asap!
    Re: Iodine Miracle at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1117315)
    ================
    2/5/2009
    Hi I don't know if anyone got my P.M.s but I didn't even know anyone else had
    posted, I quit checking after so long. All I know it was offered at a John
    Hopkins hosp. in Baltimore Md. it was a pump that was implanted in the stomach,
    no tube. It was some kind of trial. Hope this helps someone
    Re: Iodine Miracle: Iodine pump - bone cancer cure! at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (MessageID: 1350505)
    ================
    Knowing what we do about iodine, I think this story is true. However
    unfortunately there are absolutely no confirming records to be found on the
    internet. Nothing on iodine pump, nothing on iodine transfusion, nothing on
    iodine shots. The records (if any) have all been ERASED.

Too bad, it looks like an ideal solution to cancer.
    Grizz

ChilliSquid is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Grizz;836655]ChiliSquid,
    PaleoGirl is right. IoDINE and ioDIDE are both totally required for human health. I agree with her that giving up on Lugols would be a mistake.
    - - - Iodine is used by the prostate + Stomach
    - - - Iodide (SSKI) is used by the thyroid + skin + Salivary

I take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil a day in my morning coffee for my good health. Your high blood pressure can be corrected in many ways. Walking 10,000 steps per day will do MIRACLES for high blood pressure. A strict Paleo diet helps in many ways. Losing weight also helps. The iodide is not optional for good thyroid health. I would rather see you resolve your blood pressure without the meds. Which meds are you taking for high blood pressure? How much do you weigh?
    See this: 13 Ways to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally

Hi, the meds I'm taking are Karvea Irbestartan @150 mg a day. I walk a fair bit especially at school up and down stairs and around the high school many times a day (careers teacher at a high school chasing students) as well as walking about 5kms after school. I weigh in at about 83kgs at 170cm tall. My mother is tiny, exercises and eats well and still has high blood pressure. Recently after having a 80/20 primal diet, taking iodine, I starting testing myself and found my bp was through the roof - 190/125, so had to revert to meds. I will try the coconut oil internally (It's the moisturiser I use for my body and face - I do have a spare jar!)

Thanks

chilli