Page 196 of 415 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 196

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    michelle,
    Woops I just noticed you are in England. You need the version of iodine that is BOTH iodine and iodide. Iodine by itself will not work. Let me know where in England you find iodoral & Lugols and I will post it in our reference guide for others who live in England.
    eBay!

itsybitsy is offline Member
    Yesterday I tried to post a link from MedlinePlus but it was withheld pending mod approval. It was a gov site that stated one possible cause of hyperthyroidism was too much iodine.

I thought excess iodine would simply pass through the body.

I found some Lugols at Bobbys Healthy Shop online. They didnt do 2% only 3%, 5% or 15%.
    I guess I should use the 3% like the 2%? It was less that 10, including the postage.

Couldnt get any of the iodoral, hopefully I dont need both?

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    I have bought from there before too, no problems at all.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Yesterday I tried to post a link from MedlinePlus but it was withheld pending mod approval. It was a gov site that stated one possible cause of hyperthyroidism was too much iodine.
    You have to be very careful about who you believe on the subject of iodine. There is a wealth of totally conflicting information out there on the internet, ESPECIALLY about iodine. Iodine threatens the revenues of the drug industry & the cancer industry, so we can expect industry wide retaliation, this means well funded Washington lobbyists. If you want to believe in the corrupted government, then you will be following the wrong advice. We follow Dr. Brownstein as our "bible" on iodine. So do the leading doctors, and a host of others. We must each choose our own path to achieve optimum health. I can't tell you which path to choose. I have presented all the facts in our Reference Document for you to make an informed decision.

I think you need 50 or so messages before you are allowed to post links, the reason is to discourage spammers. I think you can post your link by removing http//www. and by removing the dot in front of COM.

When I get done doing my taxes, I'll add a chapter in our references about what causes hyperthyroid from our most reputable doctors. ( it is not too much iodine ), or maybe one of our members can provide a good answer for now. I don't have time for that now.

PS) I just stumbled into this cause of hyperthyroid:
    http://theiodineproject.webs.com/fluoridegoodorbad.htm

Let us know which path you choose & which doctor you choose,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 04-29-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michellethompson View Post
    I found some Lugols at Bobbys Healthy Shop online. They didnt do 2% only 3%, 5% or 15%.
    I guess I should use the 3% like the 2%? It was less that 10, including the postage.

Couldnt get any of the iodoral, hopefully I dont need both?
    Lugols 3% is fine. When you have run out of 3% you will be ready for the 5% for slowly titrating up to reach the Dr. Brownstein target of 50mg a day. It doesn't matter whether you use the liquid drops or the pills. Any method to get iodine into your body is a good method.

Grizz

DuhPrincess is offline Senior Member
    And for the record, Grizz, I don't think you are a raving lunatic either. In fact, if I unleashed everything I have read (and believe) someone would try to get me committed. I think you're pretty tame compared to me!! Keep up the good work!!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    itsybitsy,
    I can't spend any more time on this - have to go play with Turbotax. But I can't leave this one subject hanging. There-you see what you did with your question?

Fluoride is a LOT worse than anyone has imagined. I just found the MAIN fluoride Research Group:
    Fluoride Action Network
    Also watch these absolutely shocking youtube videos on fluoride.

Video Part 1
    Video Part 2
    Video Part 3

THIS is what causes hyperthyroid:
    http://theiodineproject.webs.com/hyp...dandiodine.htm

There I did it. Now I'm getting my nose back into Turbotax :--((
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 04-05-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhPrincess View Post
    And for the record, Grizz, I don't think you are a raving lunatic either. In fact, if I unleashed everything I have read (and believe) someone would try to get me committed. I think you're pretty tame compared to me!! Keep up the good work!!
    Thank you for the kind words. You are correct. The things we are learning are just too shocking for words. How can we possibly convince people of what we now know? Fluoride is now on the forefront of my attention. Bread & water with poisonous chemicals? No one will believe us. Now this very minute - it is Turborax or DIE !

PS) One of the videos mentioned bottled water. Surely they didn't mess around with bottled water, did they?
    Look at the fine print on your next bottle of PURE PURIFIED WATER.
    I just did and found they've added this to the water :
    * Calcium CHLORIDE
    * Sodium Bicarbonate
    * Magnesium Sulfate

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 04-06-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Dave RN is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    just to screw things up...

I stay away from seaweed. The Fukashima disaster is, I beleive, much much worse that we are led to believe. It's been out of the press as of late (out of site out of mind) but the problem is still there.

I would not eat anything from Japan. Period. I think there is much being hidden from us regarding that disaster. The problem is, its ongoing...