Page 192 of 415 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4145

Thread: Iodine Anyone? page 192

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The Miracle Of Iodine And It's Nearly Free

Disinfect Water
    Some years ago, a retired Indian physician told me about his use of SSKI during more than 30 years traveling from village to village in rural Africa. Most usually, the only drinking water available was from a local stream or river, muddy and contaminated. After removing sediment and debris by straining the dirty water through cheesecloth, he'd add several drops of SSKI, and wait two to three minutes. He and his team could then drink the water. In over 30 years, he never got an infection from contaminated water. The SSKI killed any micro-organisms present. This is GREAT for Montezumas Revenge in Mexico [grizz]

Fortunately, the water available to most of us when traveling is considerably cleaner. Despite this, when Holly (my wife) and I travel, we always carry a small bottle of SSKI, and put one or two drops into any water we're not absolutely certain about. We've cut back considerably on airline travel this year because of the thoroughly un-American and extremely unpleasant "airport Gestapo" experience. But when we're forced to travel by air, we drink a few ounces of water with 10 drops of SSKI, and prevent any "airline sinusitis" or other respiratory infection that so often follows several hours spent breathing re-cycled, germ laden air. (SSKI rapidly accumulates in any and all body secretions, including in the sinuses, where it inhibits or kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi before they can cause an infection.)

Bladder Infections
    Although Holly has never had the experience, occasionally another woman at one of the conferences we attend has developed a bladder infection when far away from home and her own physician. Holly gives her our "back-up" small bottle of SSKI with instructions to take 10 to 15 drops in water or juice every 3 to 4 hours (while awake) until the infection is gone.

"Dupuytren's contracture" and "Peyronie's disease"
    are two "fibrotic" conditions that can be helped considerably by SSKI. In Dupuytren's contracture, thickening (fibrosis) occurs along one of the tendons in the palm in the hand, pulling the related finger down towards the palm. As the problem progresses, the finger often can't be straightened any more.

In Peyronie's disease,
    a very similar thickening occurs along the shaft of the penis, making erections increasing "curved" and painful. In both cases, rubbing SSKI into the thickened tissue at least twice daily softens and lessens the fibrotic area over a period of several months, allowing for more normal function.

Zits
    When our children were teenagers, they always knew where to find the SSKI bottle. Whenever one of them "popped a zit", she or he would rub SSKI into it every hour or two. The offending "zit" would be gone in 24-48 hours or less; an innumerable number of social events were rendered "zit-free" by this approach.

Keloids
    "Keloids" are abnormally thick scars, sometimes as much as an inch thick, that can form after injury. Although anyone can get a keloid, they're more common among blacks than other ethnic groups. Rubbing SSKI into a keloid at least twice daily will ultimately flatten them down to a "normal scar", but it can take many months to a year for particularly bad ones. The treatment goes faster if SSKI is mixed "50-50" with DMSO.

Fistuals
    "Fistulas" are literally abnormal tunnels through tissues, "tunnels" prevented from healing by chronic infection. Two not-unusual types are "peri-anal fistulas" (a "tunnel" from outside the anus to the inside of the rectum) and "recto-vaginal" fistulas. Although these fistulas can be treated successfully by surgery, they can often be healed by frequent swabbing inside and out with an SSKI-soaked "Q-tip". Patience is required: Complete healing often takes several months. The treatment appears to work better if the SSKI is mixed with DMSO, which enhances "penetrance"

Hemorrhoids
    Richard Kunin, M.D. of San Francisco, is a "world class" expert on the use of SSKI and other forms of iodine. He has found that hemorrhoids will sometimes disappear literally overnight, when SSKI (20 drops) mixed with flaxseed oil (1 ounce) is rubbed in them at bedtime. He's also found that SSKI alone will do the same job, although it "really stings" when applied to a hemorrhoid by itself.

"Sebaceous cysts"
    are cysts which contain oily, fatty material. They usually appear rather suddenly on the face or in the groin or labia. Rubbing in SSKI mixed 50-50 with DMSO will almost always persuade these cysts to go away in a week or two; it appears that the iodide "dissolves" the fatty, oily material contained in the cysts, allowing your body to slowly re-absorb and dispose of it.

"parotid duct stone".
    These are "stones" which can form in the saliva-carrying duct(s) from the major salivary glands ("parotid" glands, located at the "angle of the jaw"). 3 to 4 drops of SSKI taken in water daily will almost always dissolve parotid duct stones within four to eight months.

Fungus under the toenails
    ("onychomycosis") is a difficult problem to treat. Even "conventional" anti-fungal drug treatment takes months to work, and (for safety) monthly liver function tests are necessary. SSKI and DMSO rubbed on, around, and under the affected toenails doesn't work any faster, but it's just as effective, and definitely safer. Make sure to wear old socks, because SSKI and other forms of iodine leave an orange-brown stain. (Other safe and effective alternatives include geranium oil, oregano oil, and tea tree oil. These and other anti-fungal oils also require "help" from DMSO to penetrate the toenail and soak the fungus underneath.)

Vaginal Infections
    SSKI can also help clear up vaginal infections. 20 to 30 drops in water, used in a small "douche" once daily for five to ten days will usually do the job. (There's actually a prescription-only iodine preparation of available for vaginal infections, too.) However, iodine preparations of any sort for vaginal infections are often not popular because of the inevitable orange-brown stains they leave on clothing.

Many more tips for iodide here
    Print this article

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Exciting news for today.

I found a well known iodine expert to appear on the Oprah Winfrey Network for an interview to discuss the iodine cure for Fibrocystic Breast Disease. Next step is to get in touch with Oprah's producers to get this set up.

Lynne Farrow
    Director
    Breast Cancer Choices, Inc.
    A Nonprofit Organization
    P.O. Box 1567
    Amagansett, NY 11930
    Breast Cancer Choices - Innovative Research and Patient Advocacy

Lynne is also publishing a book this year to help get the word out to women nationwide. Maybe we can educate those doctors to recommend iodine whether want to or not. I have given her our Iodine Reference Guide to help her get the word out.

Yay !

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 04-04-2012 at 06:46 AM.

DuhPrincess is offline Senior Member
    Still don't know what happened to 2 of my posts from earlier today. Okay...so if you get this gal on the OWN network, the end result will be increased scare tactics about the "dangers" of iodine!! And the FDA will probably ban it too just like they did Laetrile and every other natural cure including homeopathic hcg. I should be more positive but there is a definite pattern here....

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    You better check that none of her sponsors are pharma co's.

Grizz is offline Banned
    @jo
    @princess

Its a done deal: the producers at the Oprah Network have it. If Oprah has the BALLS to do this, then she will be my hero.
    If anyone can do it, Oprah has the best chance. She is one tough cookie. However, if given a choice between losing advertisers and getting the word out, I'm afraid she will cave in. If faced with that situation, she may be able to help our cause in other ways. She is powerful enough to get her way.

This is the right thing to do, we cannot let the drug companies or the FDA intimidate us. If they ban Lugols iodine, we will just have to make our own. Keep those iodine recipes handy.

The millions of American Women need our help and I am not going to let them down.

Here is the form letter I set up for us, this was difficult fitting into the 2,000 character limit:

Approx 90% of American Women are needlessly suffering painful Fibrocystic Breast Disease which increases a woman's chances of breast cancer. The Director of Breast Cancer Choices, Inc. is willing to be interviewed on her very simple & inexpensive OTC supplements that have been proven to both cure & prevent FBD.

Here are 2 medical reports that confirm the effectiveness of the inexpensive supplements.
    1. Vitamin C Foundation
    Iodine is also concentrated by breast tissue, and a lack of iodine in the breasts manifests as fibrocystic breast disease (painful breasts with nodules and cysts and ...93% of American women have fibrocystic breast disease and ....
    Print this article
    2)Dr. Derry:
    "about 90 percent of North American women have fibrocystic disease, about 40 percent of these women experience no symptoms yet.
    "Enough iodine enables the excess cells to be cleared out, and the breast can return to its normal resting state as the fibrocystic disease slowly disappears from the breast.
    Derry. Iodine and the Breast -- Research

The problem is that the medical establishment is hiding this simple & inexpensive cure, forcing women into unnecessary surgeries, and unnecessary mammograms and unnecessary breast removals. HELP we need to get the word out to woman around the USA.

Please call or email me so I can help set up the interview with your producers. I have a wealth of information on this subject for your producers.

Many thanks,
    - - - -
    We can use or modify this form letter over & over again until we get results.

Let us pray this works out,
    Grizz

jlsaven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhPrincess View Post
    Still don't know what happened to 2 of my posts from earlier today. Okay...so if you get this gal on the OWN network, the end result will be increased scare tactics about the "dangers" of iodine!! And the FDA will probably ban it too just like they did Laetrile and every other natural cure including homeopathic hcg. I should be more positive but there is a definite pattern here....
    So sad, but VERY true.

smgj is offline Senior Member
    Wanted to remind everyone on this post
    Is Fluoride Safe? | Mark's Daily Apple
    I do not agree with Mark's conclusion as I believe that malnutrition and trace element starvation is the norm rather than the exception, but still the article has several valid points. Such as that if you're certain you're deficient in iodine it would be a good idea to stay away from fluoride.
    Female, have Hashimotos w/lots of antibodies treated with Erfa + levaxin (Norwegian equivalent to synthyroid)

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smgj View Post
    Wanted to remind everyone on this post
    Is Fluoride Safe? | Mark's Daily Apple
    I do not agree with Mark's conclusion as I believe that malnutrition and trace element starvation is the norm rather than the exception, but still the article has several valid points. Such as that if you're certain you're deficient in iodine it would be a good idea to stay away from fluoride.
    Yeah I'm inclined to agree with you about deficiencies. I drink mineral water at the moment, delivered to my door where they refill the containers. I'm guessing the problem is made worse when tap water has fluoride AND chlorine in. I can actually smell the chlorine in my tap water so I have fitted a shower filter to reduce it.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by h5x6xq24h View Post
    I just bought some iodine supplementation from kelp. Haven't noticed a difference yet, but hey I'll give anything a try!

1) This above is another SPAMMER

2) We have all the FACTS assembled in one place, in our own Iodine References Doc. We also have a proven and supported National Tragedy in progress with > 50% of American women needlessly suffering Fibrocystic Breast Disease because the drug companies have the simple inexpensive cure buried.

3) I have started the ball rolling by setting up an interview with Oprah Winfrey Producers and the director of Breast Cancer Choices.

Let us go all forward and MAKE SOME MONEY by using our resources to write magazine articles, set up interviews, write books. Shower the media with the facts to save all of those women out there who are SUFFERING with their FBS and those nasty, painful & dangerous mammograms. I just can't imagine the terror and pain these women are needlessly suffering as their painful FBS breasts are squeezed between the mammogram plates. Has anyone here gone through this experience? What is it like? What were your thoughts?

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    1st Looks Report, day 1.

My experiment on using a few drops of lugols 5% iodine mixed with water in a little 2 ounce misting bottle is a smashing success so far.

After 19 hours my arm pits are still odor free! By this time, they would usually be stinkin so bad that a billy goat would surely feint. The arm pits don't smell bad until the bacteria and germs take over the sweat glands. Iodine is the ideal solution to this problem because it kills all bacteria & germs on contact. It also naturally refills the skins cells and swear gland requirement for iodine. Our skin cells are a major user of iodine.

Why do Underarms smell?

Most of the time, our underarms are closed and no air can pass through. This makes the underarms hot which cause them to sweat especially under strict physical activities.

Sweating is natural and healthy for the body. Through perspiration, our body cools itself down. But naturally, sweat is odourless. So where does the eerie smell come from? It comes from the bacteria in your skin. These bacteria eats the skin cells in your underarms and releases a chemical called 3-methyl 2-hexenoic acid” which triggers the odor. Bacteria mixed with sweat, joined by the air equals a pungent and awful smell.
    Sooo simple. No bacteria? Then no smell.

YAY! A chemical Free under arm deodorant is here and so simple, easy & inexpensive. I'll report on this again in coming weeks. So the iodized deodorant lasts for 19 hours. This begs the question of how many hours will it last before the bacteria once again take over our arm pits? Will there be any skin irritation? I will find out, as I am the guinea pig.

Grizz