Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (joshua tree) page

joshua tree Guest

Primal Fuel

I will be starting my primal 30 day challenge on February 8th, 2010. I am looking to get more energy out of my food and to kick my nasty sugar habit. I am a new mother with a primal baby. I want to be role model for my primal baby and not be a hypocrite. It seems that everyday I start out primal but end with my sugar addiction in charge whether it be chocolate or wine. I feel out of control when it comes to sugar. I also don't eat enough veggies. I am looking forward to incorporating more veggies into my diet. Of course, the seasonal ones. I am blessed to live in a state that has a farmer's market year round. I would love to grow my own veggies but I feel that is too much to take on with a new baby. Maybe in the future. Wish me luck out there.

shalon is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Joshua tree, how is the challenge going? Thanks for posting on my journal. It's nice to have others to confer with and to share struggles. I'm still struggling with drinking too much wine; I simply like to try different ones, I am an admitted vinophile.