Thread: Did you gain weight first? page

CAS0924 is offline Junior Member

Did you gain weight first?

I am only on the second day of my 21 Day Transformation, and I'm wondering if I should expect to gain weight (and actually see it in the mirror) before I start seeing results. And when will I start noticing a difference?

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Give it until the second week before you are truly ketogenic. As for adding muscle, eating more protein and doing the Primal fitness and similar will help with that. What exactly are your goals and what is your starting (now) body at?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

CAS0924 is offline Junior Member
    Okay, thanks! I'm mainly doing this for health, but I want to be toned and to also lower my body fat. Right now I'm at an average weight for my height. I just have more body fat than I would like to have.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Oh, cool! Since you don't have a lot of weight to lose, you might have to get a little stricter than most to get results. I'm just at the top of "normal" for my BMI and easily tip into 'overweight' if I eat too much salt and water. I can maintain weight, but not lose fat, while eating any regular amounts of nuts or cheese/dairy. When I stick to animal pieces, fats and vegetables with a little fruit, I lose the fat and see more definition. Your mileage may vary, it's just what works for me.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Yes I did But I think I was still just eating too much, I have now finally got a handle on eating to hunger and not overeating

banananutmuffin is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Good information, Knifegill. I was curious about the speed of results, too. Also, btw, you have one of the funniest sig lines I've seen in ages.