Thread: Superbowl Party Food! page

TheCasualWarrior Guest

Alright, Primal BPers -

I know how wild us Primal folks can get and I KNOW some of you are throwing some Superbowl Parties - What's everyone going to eat?

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I'm making guacamole with some local avocados (CSA basket = yay) and picking up a bag of pork rinds to dip into them.

If I were hosting a party (I'm not - we're partywhoring and going to 2 different ones, or that's the plan anyway) I'd also make cream cheese filled bacon-wrapped jalapenos, baked cheese crisps (might still make those to bring - yum), and this stuff http://www.joyfulabode.com/?s=primal+party+foods&x=0&y=0

Also hot wings (w/homemade ranch dressing to dip) are always a good choice - I don't want to make them and bring them to someone's house though because they'd get cold on the way I'm sure.

You could make meatballs in a non-sugary sauce...

tons of good stuff.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

jpickett1968 Guest

I'm looking to eat my Primal Meatballs, some Hot Wings or perhaps some Primal Pizza. Tried the Primal Pizza last week and it is too good to pass up; plus it will offset all the inevitable Dominos' Pizza commercials touting their new crust...

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Superbowl is easy, it's all about good meat! I'm doing wings, jalapeno poppers (just like FNW described up there) and deviled eggs. If I was actually having people over I'd do guacamole, and a cheese and meat plate probably. Onion dip with veggies is a good party tray too.

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

John R Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Wings, carnitas (with burrito-type trimmings for guests, in a bowl with salsa and maybe a little sour cream for me), some good organic blueberries I found yesterday, dips with veggies. Deviled eggs is a good idea -- I might do that too if I have time.